Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Where are you from? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orichalcon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:59 pm
Latke
I'm from Phoenix, Arizona, in the USA. It's a desert land, lots of palm trees and prickly vegetation...

I was born there. Lots of Mormons, too. gonk

I live in Missouri, now. Cape Girardeau, to be exact. A little backwater town next to the river that has a really nice university, which I attend. I used to live up near St. Louis.

In other words, I'm stuck in the U.S.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:49 pm
Well here is a funny way to put it. I didn't know this until I looked at this copy of something my teacher gave me.

Turns out I was born in South Carolina. The ironic thing though is that the street my mom lived on in that time was called "Goose Creek".......and I hate geese with a passion.

Wierd huh? I spent the first parts of my life living on a street named after one of the the few animals I cannot stand.

scream All birds must die!

sweatdrop ......................Wait a minute........ ninja

Only predator birds like the raptors and the Eagles must live. Pheonix's are good too.

The rest......Must die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twisted Muahahaha!

Sanguvixen

punkinside

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:37 am
Sanguvixen
Well here is a funny way to put it. I didn't know this until I looked at this copy of something my teacher gave me.

Turns out I was born in South Carolina. The ironic thing though is that the street my mom lived on in that time was called "Goose Creek".......and I hate geese with a passion.

Wierd huh? I spent the first parts of my life living on a street named after one of the the few animals I cannot stand.

Only predator birds like the raptors and the Eagles must live. Pheonix's are good too.

what about parrots ? do u hate parrits too?
xp they r very smart and shweet birds 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:24 am
I am formally from Detroit, Michigan. Auto-Capitol of the world... or at least the US now... I could show you my home a bit easier if you were to pick up a copy of 8-Mile.
Another thing... er, person... my area is know for is Eminem.

I am now in Riverside, California...

I am moving back to Detroit.  

Sinister Soul

Questionable Inquisitor

10,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Redem

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:04 am
I was born and bred in Northern Ireland, home of the free....

xp lol sorry.

NI is a part of the Uk....for the moment ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:22 am
punkinside
Sanguvixen

Parrots must die too!

Sanguvixen

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:48 pm
I hail from North West Indiana (basically a suburb of Chicago).  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:37 pm
MI currently, MN originally. Both USA.  

Balcerzak

[Satan]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:52 am
Sanguvixen
punkinside
Sanguvixen

Parrots must die too!
What about Birdman, Hawkman, and Hawkwoman? gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:54 am
I live in Missouri, USA. Missouri really isn't that farmlandish, and it has a LOT of history, really great state to visit.  

Tiptoer

Superior Jazz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:55 am
So... everyone but six people here are from the states. Wow. Talk about minorities.
So we have Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, England, Ireland, and all you Americans. Wowzers.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:20 pm
redem
I was born and bred in Northern Ireland, home of the free....

Haha. Do I sense some sarcasm? ^__^
We attempted to have a debate about the situation in NI a few years ago in Geography class, and I was one of very few people in the class who knew about any of the issues there, or that they existed at all. Hell, I was probably the only one that knew much Irish history at all. "Potato blight? What's THAT?" eek Yay for ignorant Americans!

After the teacher explained to my highly intelligent and informed classmates about all of the crap that's been going down there for years and years, and made us listen to that song "Sunday, Bloody Sunday" by U2, he asked us if anyone felt that those who are fighting to get a NI separate of the UK might be in some way justified. I admit I wish that bloodshed were not involved at all, but I can see some justification for it. Everyone looked at me like I was insane. Eh.  

iviary

iviary

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:22 pm
I hail from roundabouts Dallas, Texas.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:53 pm
[Satan]
Sanguvixen
punkinside
Sanguvixen

Parrots must die too!
What about Birdman, Hawkman, and Hawkwoman? gonk

Alkaselzer anyone? ;fails at attempt to hide evil grin twisted ;

Sanguvixen

coriander18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:10 pm
I was born in Vancouver Canada, which makes me canadian.
But I currently live in the Seattle area now. Which also makes me an american.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff