Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Vampire Siblings

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Durem, Roleplay, Community 

Reply Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.
Vamp Lounge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moonstar26

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:31 am
gets out of pool and sits on edg. to night"the kid sleeping on the couch"
looks over her sholder sees that luna has stoped and is laying on the back of the couch liking her bloody claws looks over at the guy who just enterd "hi cut lital green guy"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:17 am
omg. that cat starts to creep Night out completely... eek  

Vampinthenight88

moonstar26

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:41 pm
"sorry about the cat I hop she dosn't stane the couch"( i wonder why no one but you night ansers my Questions) rose smiles a fangy grin and ses" she can trans form in to a Jagwier twisted thats why shes so unpredictabal and dangerus but she only trasforms if i'm being atacked but i have no idea why she attaked that kid maby he smels of meat or cat n**" sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:07 am
hehe that kid dos smell kinda strange... xd  

Vampinthenight88

moonstar26

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:30 pm
lol "hey I like your outfit"
rose sed geting backin the pool and swing arond she realy should have fead luna erlyerluna why did you attak that poor kidrose askedher cat telapathicly hesmeled and he was ignoring me no one ignores me twisted replyed luna looking at her master still liking her dirty pawsso your not hungryasked rose looking into her cats red Eyesnot at allreplyed luna rose shied goodthought rose
"my cat dosnt like to be ignored we have a psicick link some and her can talk to one another she sed he smeled and ignored her thats why she attaked him prity twisted cat huh twisted "  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:02 am
hehe twisted cats r cute  

Vampinthenight88

moonstar26

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:58 pm
lol"yah and lunas prity twisted"rose laphed still swiming in circels arond the pool on her back rose smilled showing her fangs  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:46 am
wahmbulance !!!! HEY FISH !!!! thers a fish swimming at the bottom of the pool! *dives for it, catchers it with fangs*  

Vampinthenight88

moonstar26

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:21 am
"wow thats cool"sed rose looking down at the prity big fish night was caring up in her fangs  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:30 am
Sits in armchair and reads.  

Nathan Croix

OhMaiiTrash

High-functioning Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:02 pm
-walks in-"hi"-spreads out dark purple,black,blue,and green wings and lays on a chaise lounge "cool place you have here"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:46 pm
- looks around and eats a raw steak - '' yum steak and blood ''  

OhMaiiTrash

High-functioning Garbage

Pheonix of Angels

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:00 pm
-walks in- hmm...nice place u got here......*fangs peek out from a sly closed grin* nice pool.......maybe i'll take a dip...*see's the human in the corner* then again maybe not... wink  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:11 pm
Kayla walkes in with her swimming suit on.Kayla looks around. "This is a pretty nice place! nice big pool thats for sure!" Kayla shook out her golden toched wings and just thought I might deside to fly in this nice cool wether and dive into the pool! then again i dont want to! Kayla's swimming suit is a binkin that is black with red cheta prints on it. Kayla just walked to the pool and dived in, her wings folded neatly on her back so she can swim.  

Kaya_Vampire_Goddess

3,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

moonstar26

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:54 am
rose smiles at them as she swimes arond she had thron the fish to her cat wochhad transformed ito a jagwire and was chowing down on it  
Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff