Reply Pokémon Defenders
Find out your pokemon! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bulbasaurr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:00 pm
John completed the quiz "Awesome, Non-n00b "What Pokemon Are You?" Quiz" with the result Weavile.

Type: Dark/ Ice: You are exactly what your types suggest you are: dark and icy. You are cold and have little to no compassion for ...others. You're selfish, rude, inconsiderate and downright bitchy. Something must have happened to you to make you so heartless. You're a lost soul who puts way too much effort into what others are doing - you kind of need to get a life and find your purpose. You're not hopeless but you need to do some serious soul-searching to figure out why you have such a huge chip on your shoulder. You must have been through a lot... you are a lost soul and you are waiting for that one thing to come along and warm your heart. Try not to cause too much destruction on the path there..

I don't think this really fits me... xDD

Or does it mad  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:11 pm
Bulbasaurr
John completed the quiz "Awesome, Non-n00b "What Pokemon Are You?" Quiz" with the result Weavile.

Type: Dark/ Ice: You are exactly what your types suggest you are: dark and icy. You are cold and have little to no compassion for ...others. You're selfish, rude, inconsiderate and downright bitchy. Something must have happened to you to make you so heartless. You're a lost soul who puts way too much effort into what others are doing - you kind of need to get a life and find your purpose. You're not hopeless but you need to do some serious soul-searching to figure out why you have such a huge chip on your shoulder. You must have been through a lot... you are a lost soul and you are waiting for that one thing to come along and warm your heart. Try not to cause too much destruction on the path there..

Or does it mad

Do you need a hug? sad

@Kakoo: Then... Do the research when you're interested? Complaining about it, while making no effort to fix it, won't help you at all.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bulbasaurr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:05 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Bulbasaurr

Or does it mad

Do you need a hug? sad

@Kakoo: Then... Do the research when you're interested? Complaining about it, while making no effort to fix it, won't help you at all.

According to this quiz I need that and to double my meds... sad

brb out causing destruction emo  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:22 pm
Bulbasaurr

Aww, you poor baby. You're not bad, you're just misunderstood. sad  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bulbasaurr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:47 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Bulbasaurr

It's hard to go to school with green skin, and a bulb on your back. emo
Sure I get minority scholarships, but it doesn't lessen the pain. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:52 pm
Bulbasaurr
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Bulbasaurr

Oh stars, I died again.

That's why it's your duty to get your doctorate and show them you're more than just a Vine Whipping delinquent! Prove them all wrong! Kick reason to the curb!

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

silent ruki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:14 pm
Bulbasaurr

Or does it mad

those results are....negative confused they should add some positive details.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:32 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Bulbasaurr
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Bulbasaurr

Oh stars, I died again.

That's why it's your duty to get your doctorate and show them you're more than just a Vine Whipping delinquent! Prove them all wrong! Kick reason to the curb!

Preach on, my sister. User Image (I stole the smiley... if you don't mind x_x wink

With my whips of made of vines, I shall fight the oppression! scream (lulz)  

Bulbasaurr

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:07 pm
Bulbasaurr
Preach on, my sister. User Image (I stole the smiley... if you don't mind x_x wink

Row row! Fight da powa! i don't even like gurren lagann what is this

Lol I don't mind. I use up, like, 2% of my monthly bandwidth each month, so it's not a problem.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:28 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]

Seriously sometimes a think our little group here is one of the last bastions of smart, sane fans.

I CALL BULLSHIT. We just know better than to show our insanity. biggrin

RE: Back to School Shopping: Tippy, don't forget the Lisa Franks. They were coolish, once you got past the overly pinkness of it.
Yea, they got three-section notebooks now and things that rip out without the spiral edges, and colorful sharpies. Sharpies weren't school supplies before! It was just Crayola crayons [anything bigger than 24 ct. made you awesome.], Crayola x art material, Elmer's glue... THEN they came out with Pencil boxes back when I was in third grade. Or fourth. I know I got one in fourth [and my god, it's still in great condition! And it wasn't even brand name! O_O It stores all my non-matching/blending colors pencils. |D]
And like, everything's so much more colorful now! Man, I wish I actually NEEDED some of this stuff. Or that I didn't have good enough alts. towards the spiffy things.

On topic:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...........DKSJAHLKJEHAFKLJSHNDFAIUSSBFDKLJASHGFJKL.
But damn, I need to check the other choices, because there were some very good ones. D= BUT I LIKE BEING CONSIDERED MEWTWO. /fails.

I can't do the FB one because I don't like popular, social-clique demanded networking sites, such as FB and MySpace. Twitter I'm not sure about yet, because the same people in those social cliques are trying to make it the new MS/FB, but at the same time, there's some good sites using it for updates.

@Bulba-Tippy convo: LAWLZ. *hands them both Ribbons for the LOL category*
I still have moar ribbons than joo. >3>

Other results (After changing answers):
-Cubone x4
-Teddiursa
-Mewtwo x3 moar
-Butterfree x2
-Togetic [wtf?]
-Mew x3 [okay, that one had one of my traits. D:]
-Slowpoke [LOL. <3 Totally me since the start of '09.]

My thirteen year old self got Primeape, which makes me LOL so hard, since that's all I think I am NOWADAYS. [As of a month ago.]

Also, guess what choice I picked when asked about the meaning of life? lol  

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Bulbasaurr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:16 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Bulbasaurr

Row row! Fight da powa! i don't even like gurren lagann what is this

Lol I don't mind. I use up, like, 2% of my monthly bandwidth each month, so it's not a problem.

But in order to do that I have to do the impossible AND see the invisible gonk (too lazy) i don't like it either, i could never get into it...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:48 am
Bulbasaurr
But in order to do that I have to do the impossible AND see the invisible gonk (too lazy) i don't like it either, i could never get into it...

Then you better get crackin' on making invisibility glasses, doc. I managed to catch the very last episode on cable one night because two ex-friends were gay for it and I thought I'd see what all the hype was about. I was like "WHAT THE ******** IS GOING ON YOU NEED TO BE ON ACID TO UNDERSTAND THIS s**t GIVE ME THAT THIRTY MINUTES OF MY LIFE BACK"

@Melody: Oh man, Lisa Frank. I totally wanted Lisa Frank stuff because it was so pretty. But my family couldn't afford it, since that junk was also expensive as hell. sad

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:48 pm
If I watch Gurann and end up being able to understand what's going on, or even liking it, am I considered to be on crack? 8D *hasn't watched it yet. Choose Ouran instead. Stupid twins.*

I'm not even sure if I actually liked her stuff. I just remember it being cutesy and that really hot pink that isn't neon. I think I finally did it one item, once, but it was shortly before her death or after it, or after the fad died out. I honestly don't remember. I think I was preferring Garfield [and later Poke/Digimon] over it. XD Also, because that was all we could afford, if there were any folders cheap enough.
.... ;-; Where did my Digimon folders go now? Why were there no Pokemon folders?!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:58 pm
The Facebook quiz sayeth:

Quote:
Usa completed the quiz "Awesome, Non-n00b "What Pokemon Are You?" Quiz" with the result Mime Jr..

Type: Psychic. You are the life of the party! You are cute, fun and fashionable. You enjoy dancing and being sociable. You are very lucky to be so carefree and happy with your life... maybe you don't make the most money, or maybe you're not interested in world peace. But there's no shame in that, you're just happy to hang with your friends and act goofy and laugh! You're not the most in touch with your emotions and you often hide behind a big smile, you don't want others to worry about you. You're a loyal friend and and there's nothing more important to then not putting a damper on the party's mood. Everyone is happy when you're around - except you sometimes... Don't hide from your problems too much, you have a lot of love to give..

Eh... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Not so much, as I am a total recluse.

And the other quiz...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol I SUPPOSE SO.  

gym leader luna

Lonely Star

14,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

feralfudge

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:51 am
I got Togetic:
"You're kind-hearted and sympathetic with a natural desire to help others in need. You have a tendency to act on impulse without thinking first, but your impulses tend to be good. Most people like you."

Ahh, I really wanna take that Facebook quiz, but alas! I don't have an FB account. ):  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff