Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
WE SHOULD ******** THAT DOCTOR UP RIGHT MAN!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how should the doctor suffer?
  painful death:u know it yo!
  let him live he is gonna get it:losers only say this
View Results

Otuo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:49 pm
kendrazombie
There are times when I hate when I am right. This is one of them.

Ugh. I am so tired, cranky and completely psycho tonight and this doesn't help it any.

If I send him a really offensive email...will I get in any trouble with the law?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:52 pm
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie

Ugh. I am so tired, cranky and completely psycho tonight and this doesn't help it any.

If I send him a really offensive email...will I get in any trouble with the law?

If it is threatening you would get in trouble with the law. You have to be very careful about you write if you do. Keep it simple, but let him know that he took away someone very close to your heart.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Otuo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:54 pm
kendrazombie
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie

If it is threatening you would get in trouble with the law. You have to be very careful about you write if you do. Keep it simple, but let him know that he took away someone very close to your heart.

Oh, okay.
Thanks (:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:12 pm
I cant find that dillweed's email address. gonk  

Otuo

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:23 am
Cra_zeey854
Lol I think we'll get him in 30 seconds, tops.

True, that. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:07 am
Rejected Barbie Dawl
Cra_zeey854
Lol I think we'll get him in 30 seconds, tops.

True, that. xD

I really wanna hurt that dumb doctor...
and btw you have a very nice avi.  

Otuo

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:18 am
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
LOL!
you know he's kinda in hiding right now.
he's been recieving death threats, by phone and email.
when he released that you tube video, he would'nt do it at home, he released it from his lawyers office and filmed it there as well.

LMFAO he's so scared lol.
I love it!

lol, I know, I was waiting for hate mail to come pouring in sometime soon :XP:

I wanna send his a** some hate mail lol.

I've been saying that since day one. Haha, I've always thought it was him, one of my reasonings I've always thought that it was him, is because of the 30 minute wait, to find any help. wtf?

anyway, I bet you could find his email online somewhere. I bet if you type in, What is C. Murray (spelling?) email. I bet some fan has it posted somewhere. lol.

I know thats what really made me angry, i was taught calling for help is the first thing you do when i was in 7th grade..He's a lincensed doctor so I'm pretty sure he knew too.

And will I get in trouble for sending threats? Like...by law..?

maybe...but you could always use a fake email......lol. on a computer in the library or something. thats what i would do, so they cant track your IP.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:26 am
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25

I've been saying that since day one. Haha, I've always thought it was him, one of my reasonings I've always thought that it was him, is because of the 30 minute wait, to find any help. wtf?

anyway, I bet you could find his email online somewhere. I bet if you type in, What is C. Murray (spelling?) email. I bet some fan has it posted somewhere. lol.

I know thats what really made me angry, i was taught calling for help is the first thing you do when i was in 7th grade..He's a lincensed doctor so I'm pretty sure he knew too.

maybe...but you could always use a fake email......lol. on a computer in the library or something. thats what i would do, so they cant track your IP.

Thats a good idea..
I just don't think I'll threaten him lol Imma just be mean and I'mma let him know that he killed someone that I love.
Like kendra said to.
bleh 2 people I freakin love to death were murdered this year and the thought of it just makes sad and angry to the point where I wanna hurt the people that hurt them..  

Otuo

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:02 am
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25

Thats a good idea..
I just don't think I'll threaten him lol Imma just be mean and I'mma let him know that he killed someone that I love.
Like kendra said to.
bleh 2 people I freakin love to death were murdered this year and the thought of it just makes sad and angry to the point where I wanna hurt the people that hurt them..

yea, plus I dont think that Michael would've liked that idea anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:12 am
Yeah...
I just wish that the good ones didn't go first.  

Otuo

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:34 am
The library thing wouldn't work. Libraries keep track of who used their computers and what time they did for legal reasons. You'd have to be stealthy to find a way for it to slip through the system. They trace everything nowadays without.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:54 am
kendrazombie
The library thing wouldn't work. Libraries keep track of who used their computers and what time they did for legal reasons. You'd have to be stealthy to find a way for it to slip through the system. They trace everything nowadays without.

Yeah I was thinking something about the library cards and stuff. I was thinking that way they know what user was on the computer and their address and evrything is in the system.
I'm just not gonna send him a threat...Imma just be really mean lol.
Once I find his email.
I think he's to scared to even check them now though.  

Otuo

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces