Submit

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:02 am
While, Rairyū was heading towards Viridian City, he encountered a Pidgey. "It is a Pidgey. Go, Charmander!" Rairyū summoned Charmander. "Charmander, use Scratch!" Charmander charges in and attempts to scratch Pidgey.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:29 pm
[( Neji, you don't get to decide when you run into a Pokemon or what Pokemon it is, that's Sir Upper Crust's job. )]

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:50 am
((Alright. I was just doing that because I wasn't sure how I would encounter Pokémon. I will scratch off what I wrote.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:53 am
[( Alright, thank you. )]

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Sir Upper Crust the 3rd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:01 pm
A Pidgey sat happily in a tree on Rout 1, watching the environment around it. Before long he saw a young trainer walking about and decided to attack. He swooped down from his tree cooing loudly ready for a fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:27 am
(Alright, now I can encounter a Pokémon.)

While, Rairyū was heading towards Viridian City, he encountered a Pidgey. "It's a Pidgey. Go, Charmander!" Rairyū summoned Charmander. "I think you should train a little," Rairyū said to Charmander, then he had commanded, "Charmander, use Scratch!" Charmander charges in and attempts to scratch Pidgey.  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Sir Upper Crust the 3rd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:02 pm
The Pidgey had really just been curious, he didn't expect a real fight. Before he knew it there were a set of claws raking against his body. Furious with the attack the Pidgey started flapping his wings wildly, kicking up sand into the Charmander's face.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:31 am
(( confused Totodile? Don't you mean Charmander? Totodile is Spade's starter Pokémon but I will accept it as if it did to Charmander.)) Charmander was getting blasted by Sand Attack. Charmander's accuracy fell due to sand going into its eyes. While temporarely blinded by sand, Rairyū commanded Charmander to scratch Pidgey again, but while Charmander is blinded, will it scratch Pidgey again?  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Sir Upper Crust the 3rd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:40 pm
Pidgey managed to avoid the blind attack. The Pidgey took the opportunity to strike with a tackle, slamming into Charmander hard and sending him reeling back.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:03 pm
While Charmander was wiping the sand out of its eyes, Charmander got hit in the back by the wild Pidgey. Do to Charmander's reflex and reaction, Charmander goes and tries to scratch Pidgey again on contact without Rairyū giving Charmander that command.  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Sir Upper Crust the 3rd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:47 pm
Pidgey cried out in pain as he was raked by Charmander's claws. It was a critical hit, and Pidgey had it. He wasn't that tough to begin with, he was still just a young pokemon. Pidgey fainted from the strong attack, he was done for.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:05 am
((Hey, when do I level up?))
"Good work, Charmander! Return!" Rairyū took Charmander's Poké Ball and put Charmander back in it. Rairyū then safely went to Viridian City.

Rairyū went into the Poké Mart...

((You can go and do the Store Owner guy.))  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Sir Upper Crust the 3rd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:35 pm
((You level up when you're pokemon's experience level reaches 100% Generally you'd handle stuff like the store guy yourself but I can do that if you want.))

The store clerk looked had just finished a transaction when he looked to the door, seeing a young lad walk in. "Ah, why hello there kiddo! What can I get for ya?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:47 am
((How would I level up my Pokémon without trying to god-mod?))

He looked at the Store owner and responded to him, "Uhm... I was sent here by Professor Oak from Pallet Town to get something for him."  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Sir Upper Crust the 3rd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:49 pm
((Well you just train with your pokemon. You don't have to always battle, you can train on your own with just your pokemon like practicing moves and stuff.))

The clerk looked at him curiously, shooting up instantly as he recalled something. "Ah yes that's right! Here you are." He said reaching under the counter and pulling out a package. "Here we are, this is for you then. Make sure the good professor gets this right away, No dilly dallying!" He said with a smile as he handed the young boy the package.  
Main Role-Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff