Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
You know what I'm sick of hearing. . . Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you seen those comments around?
Yes
94%
 94%  [ 17 ]
No,
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
I agree with them
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:45 pm
petit mitaines
There were actually people who were fans of his when he was still alive. That would explain why so many people would scream and faint at his concerts, and why he ruled the 198Os and 199Os, AND why he had so many fangirls. If whoever that is thought no one EVER liked him, he needs to do his research.

I`m sure mostly everyone in this guild always loved Michael. And if I`m wrong, I`m positive all us fangirls always loved him. But I don`t see why it matters if people like him AFTER he dies. Thats because all the truth comes out about him, and everyone finds out he was a good person, and everyone finds out he wasn`t a *****. So everyone ends up liking him, or falling in love with him. Though some people still decide to stay haters, God knows why.
Exactly.
I didn't really start listening to his music until after he died. Mostly because everybody bad mouthed him at my school. They called him a ***** and everything so I believed them. Now when the truth's coming out I love him more than ever. smile
But I do think something must have happened between Michael and that kid. I know Michael had Insomia and everything and couldn't sleep but my Mom said he couldn't sleep because he had a guilty conscience. I kinda agree with her but I don't know...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:06 pm
TotalDarkness13
petit mitaines
There were actually people who were fans of his when he was still alive. That would explain why so many people would scream and faint at his concerts, and why he ruled the 198Os and 199Os, AND why he had so many fangirls. If whoever that is thought no one EVER liked him, he needs to do his research.

I`m sure mostly everyone in this guild always loved Michael. And if I`m wrong, I`m positive all us fangirls always loved him. But I don`t see why it matters if people like him AFTER he dies. Thats because all the truth comes out about him, and everyone finds out he was a good person, and everyone finds out he wasn`t a *****. So everyone ends up liking him, or falling in love with him. Though some people still decide to stay haters, God knows why.
Exactly.
I didn't really start listening to his music until after he died. Mostly because everybody bad mouthed him at my school. They called him a ***** and everything so I believed them. Now when the truth's coming out I love him more than ever. smile
But I do think something must have happened between Michael and that kid. I know Michael had Insomia and everything and couldn't sleep but my Mom said he couldn't sleep because he had a guilty conscience. I kinda agree with her but I don't know...

Ive always known who Michael was and everything, i was a little kid when the trial was happening and thats when i heard people talk s**t about him and saying how perverted he was, so thats how i got the "bad" education of michael, and throughout my school years, everyone classified him as a *****, and my teachers would get mad whenever we talked about him(goodly or badly, my school is very religious, you know, nuns..) and i knew nothing about him whatsoever, so i began listening to him, when he had passed, and i feel really terrible, believing what i had heard, but after hearing the truth, its like, the true star came out and I really do love him, he was a God-loving, angel, that loved the people around him, and i 100% regret not ever liking him in my younger years, and i regret believing all the lies. The tabloids are really terrible, i grew up hearing everything and that just got all in my head  

FrenchLollipop

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:13 pm
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
petit mitaines

Exactly.

Ive always known who Michael was and everything, i was a little kid when the trial was happening and thats when i heard people talk s**t about him and saying how perverted he was, so thats how i got the "bad" education of michael, and throughout my school years, everyone classified him as a *****, and my teachers would get mad whenever we talked about him(goodly or badly, my school is very religious, you know, nuns..) and i knew nothing about him whatsoever, so i began listening to him, when he had passed, and i feel really terrible, believing what i had heard, but after hearing the truth, its like, the true star came out and I really do love him, he was a God-loving, angel, that loved the people around him, and i 100% regret not ever liking him in my younger years, and i regret believing all the lies. The tabloids are really terrible, i grew up hearing everything and that just got all in my head

That's exactly like me! I regret for ever thinking he was some creepy, weird pervert! Please forgive me, Michael! Gosh, I wish Michael was still alive to see all these posts on here. I bet he would love it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:15 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
petit mitaines

Exactly.

That's exactly like me! I regret for ever thinking he was some creepy, weird pervert! Please forgive me, Michael! Gosh, I wish Michael was still alive to see all these posts on here. I bet he would love it.

I bet he would. Zut! Michael! Why did you have to die? crying  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:15 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
petit mitaines

Exactly.

;] i knowww he would all give us hugs, and be like "im so happy you all love me, i love you too" hehe =D  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:18 pm
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
petit mitaines

Exactly.

Tabloids are the devil. I was about 12 when the first trial happened. I remember how bogus I thought it was. I knew how money hungry people were, so I didn't believe it at all. I just kept defending him. Then when the trial in 2005 happened I was just beyond pissed. My whole life I saw this innocent man that I believed, in my heart, would never hurt a fly. I just wanted to line up all the idiots in a row and b***h slap them silly.

Michael was hilarious though when it came to the tabloids. I love that he started rumors about himself and went so far as to take awesome pictures for the tabloids to use. I am sure they thought they were the s**t, but little did they know that Michael was up on their game.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:19 pm
TotalDarkness13
Invisible BloodyKitty
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
petit mitaines

Exactly.

I bet he would. Zut! Michael! Why did you have to die? crying

well...God has a beautiful plan for everyone, so God probably wanted Michael to sing for him, and be in Gods hands in heaven, and then when its our time to go, we'll be with him ;]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:22 pm
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
petit mitaines

Exactly.

I know how that feels. I grew up hearing terrible things on him, so I never wnated to say that I thought that he was cool, because people were making fun of me already, I didn't want something else on my list of things to be made fun of for things that arent true.
I thought he was cool, although I really wasnt allowed to listen to any music beside country growing up.
and btw, Jordan Chandler got a restraining order on his dad and came out and said MJ never touched him.
Jordan Chandlers dad, wanted money, only money, he was a failing dentist, who had just gotten sued, and was desperate for money, and his kid was friends with a millionaire...what do you think happened there?
any way Jordan wouldnt tell the judge MJ was guilty and his father tried to force him too by beating him with a bar bell, and spraying his eyes with mace, and he still wouldnt do it, so they fled.
The first thing out of Jordans dads mouth was money, not I want this guy in prison, so what do you think? if your child was molested would you want money or the guy who did it to them, be placed in jail?
Furthermore, there is a phone recording of Jordans dad saying on the phone that he wanted to ruin MJ and yes I have heard it.
MJ was friends with alot of kids and the two that accused him of it, their parents were both desperate for money, and both fled, because the kid wouldnt testify. One fled the country one fled the state...
Also there was no evidence found, that MJ did anything to either.
and this one of the many reasons why he wrote his song called "money". People like them. stare  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:38 pm
HouseMDFan25
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
petit mitaines

Exactly.

I know how that feels. I grew up hearing terrible things on him, so I never wnated to say that I thought that he was cool, because people were making fun of me already, I didn't want something else on my list of things to be made fun of for things that arent true.
I thought he was cool, although I really wasnt allowed to listen to any music beside country growing up.
and btw, Jordan Chandler got a restraining order on his dad and came out and said MJ never touched him.
Jordan Chandlers dad, wanted money, only money, he was a failing dentist, who had just gotten sued, and was desperate for money, and his kid was friends with a millionaire...what do you think happened there?
any way Jordan wouldnt tell the judge MJ was guilty and his father tried to force him too by beating him with a bar bell, and spraying his eyes with mace, and he still wouldnt do it, so they fled.
The first thing out of Jordans dads mouth was money, not I want this guy in prison, so what do you think? if your child was molested would you want money or the guy who did it to them, be placed in jail?
Furthermore, there is a phone recording of Jordans dad saying on the phone that he wanted to ruin MJ and yes I have heard it.
MJ was friends with alot of kids and the two that accused him of it, their parents were both desperate for money, and both fled, because the kid wouldnt testify. One fled the country one fled the state...
Also there was no evidence found, that MJ did anything to either.
and this one of the many reasons why he wrote his song called "money". People like them. stare

very well explained ;]
I feel so bad, sometimes i feel like a hypocrite, and i dont want to feel that way, ive never truly known him until getting to understand who he really was, if that makes sense..
I never believed that whole Chandler deal lol.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:12 pm
When you are younger, it's kind of hard to comprehend what things mean, or you believe what you hear, you cant really decide what you think about situations you dont know the whole story too, or the whole meaning to, until you get older. So now that you are older, you and I both can make better judgements, because the older you get, the more sense you can make out of a situation, instead of what people tell you. It's just one of the many things that are great by getting older.
I never believed he was a *****, but I thought there might have been something wrong with him because everyone hated him, and I wasnt really sure why....the first Michael Jackson fan I met was when I was a freshman in highschool. She knew everyone of his songs and dance moves by heart, and even carried a purse around with his image on it. It was really cool. She was even on the dance team at school, she was really good. I was baffled by why she was so obsessed, when everyone else seemed to dislike him.
Up till that point I just thought that he was kinda cool, but If he had a fan that big he must've been really been cool. Now i know why she liked him as much as she did. When he died, she went to visit his house in Indiana where he was raised. I wish I could've... It's not a LONG drive, but it would take a few hours.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:19 pm
HouseMDFan25
When you are younger, it's kind of hard to comprehend what things mean, or you believe what you hear, you cant really decide what you think about situations you dont know the whole story too, or the whole meaning to, until you get older. So now that you are older, you and I both can make better judgements, because the older you get, the more sense you can make out of a situation, instead of what people tell you. It's just one of the many things that are great by getting older.
I never believed he was a *****, but I thought there might have been something wrong with him because everyone hated him, and I wasnt really sure why....the first Michael Jackson fan I met was when I was a freshman in highschool. She knew everyone of his songs and dance moves by heart, and even carried a purse around with his image of it. It was really cool. She was even on the dance team at school, she was really good. I was baffled by why she was so obsessed, when everyone else seemed to dislike him.
Up till that point I just thought that he was kinda cool, but If he had a fan that big he must've really been cool. Now i know why she liked him s much as she did. When he died, she went to visit his house in Indiana where he was raised. I wish I could've... It's not LONG drive, but it would take a few hours.

your so righht..i guess when you see people that surround you, thinking the same things, like them hating him, its like, wheres the love..hes just a guy that needed support cause everyone was turning on him, but that is so cool that you made friends with someone that could explain everything, and thats even cooler that she went to his old house! =D  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:24 pm
FrenchLollipop
HouseMDFan25
I never believed he was a *****, but I thought there might have been something wrong with him because everyone hated him, and I wasnt really sure why....the first Michael Jackson fan I met was when I was a freshman in highschool. She knew everyone of his songs and dance moves by heart, and even carried a purse around with his image of it. It was really cool. She was even on the dance team at school, she was really good. I was baffled by why she was so obsessed, when everyone else seemed to dislike him.
Up till that point I just thought that he was kinda cool, but If he had a fan that big he must've really been cool. Now i know why she liked him s much as she did. When he died, she went to visit his house in Indiana where he was raised. I wish I could've... It's not LONG drive, but it would take a few hours.

your so righht..i guess when you see people that surround you, thinking the same things, like them hating him, its like, wheres the love..hes just a guy that needed support cause everyone was turning on him, but that is so cool that you made friends with someone that could explain everything, and thats even cooler that she went to his old house! =D

She didnt exactly explain, as much as she did make me see him in a new light. I mean all I heard about him were terrible things, and here is this girl, that loved him alot. It was so different from what I was used to hearing. It was cool the day that she got up and did the moon walk in front of the whole class, it really impressed me.
I've been to Indiana before, alot of times actually, I wish I drove by his house now gonk I have family that lives in Indiana, I used to go there at least 3 times a year...now, its bearly once every 2- 3 years....
oh and random, my mamaw and MJ was born on the same day xp  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:12 pm
OmgItsDee_x
Alot of people have became huge MJ fans after his death , but never a fan before his death, but like I said a while back it's better to become a fan and love his music and Michael Jackson personally then to just think he is a bad person and child molester and what not.

I agree with you.
Though people have been questioning me about how I'm "obsessed" with him now that he's dead.
They are finally release more of his stuff, So I've been buying it all.
Trust me, if they had half the crap they are selling now years ago, I would buy it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:57 pm
i have to say...i didnt even knew who the h3ll he was when i was growing up....i just herd REALLY bad things about him from my dad and uncle......turns out my OWN MOM WHO GOT ME TO BE A MJ FAN ON ACCIDENT was geting mad at me cause i wouldnt shut up about him...i found out she was just like me when she was grown up she is 50 years old to.....she just showd me ONE vid....apperntly....i was a MJ fan i just didnt know cause a have never heard his music on the radio tell now...but i already knew THRILLER i didnt even KNOW it was him! i tought it was some one differ! AND i heard BLACK OR WHITE b4 2! i never really hated him.....i was scared of him cause of what my dad and uncle told me when i was little......i was in shock when i found out he passed away.......a lets i wasnt HAPPY LIKE MY DAD AND UNCLE WERE! i was just very quite......the WHOLE night.... i became i MJ fan to late...and i feel bad because i didnt love him like i do now.........sometimes i feel ashamed about it.........
crying  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:28 pm
They can all suck it because most of us were MJ fans ever since we first heard his music flow through our ears.
They are just mad because they still have hate for him, but not many people are backing up the hate like they were before. It's really ashame that they talk like that!  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff