Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Abandoned Shack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:46 pm
Chinatsu folded her arms and looked at the man. "What experties would that be." She said slightly interested, plus she felt like she shouldn't piss this person off.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:53 pm
He looked to one of her scrolls and it lifted from her grasp as his eyes set upon it. It floated towards him and it opened before him revealing different puppets and their designs. "Basic...to basic for you." Obito looked from the scroll to the girl. He held up his left hand and snapped his fingers. "Do you notice anything?" Obito asked.  

Oni_Soul

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:00 pm
Chinatsu snatched the scroll of her puppet designs back from him. "Besides you taking my designs." She said a little ticked he insulted her work. Most of those designs were just outlines, there true meaning was only known to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:06 pm
Another smile cracked onto his face. "Not that..." He looked into her eyes. "The scroll never left your hand."  

Oni_Soul

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:12 pm
Chinatsu was a bit confused at what just happened. She just put up her scroll and stood there.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:17 pm
"..." Obito stood there waiting for her to get what just happened. "For someone that has the Red Eyes, your still pretty blind." He took a seat on the floor and crossed his legs. "You were just in a gen-jutsu my friend."  

Oni_Soul

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:28 pm
Chinatsu still stood there. "Eye are only active when they turn red." She said, since she didnt have them on she didnt know she was in one. But was just hoping to wrap this up and get out of there. This seemed more and more annoying above anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:35 pm
"She's not worth our time Obito...she's just like all the others that didnt understand what will happen." A voice was heard in his head and he complied. "Maybe you're right my Friend..." Obito looked back down at the girl and moved out of her way. "You may leave if you want..." He half whispered to her.  

Oni_Soul

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:38 pm
"Alright" Chinatsu said walking over and opening the door and started heading out. She had still not heard the one bit of key information she wanted to hear, she wished to learn the Human Puppet jutsu, which was one of the major steps to her plans.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:02 pm
Before she took another step out the door she turned and looked at the man from the doorframe. "Before I go, how did you know my name and so much about me?" She asked since barely anyone knew about her.  

Nikki-Xion14

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:00 pm
"We have been watching you and your workings, Chinatsu." Obito said as he took up one of the plates of food that was beside him. He stuck the fork into the eggs and brought them slowly to his mouth, waiting for an answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:04 pm
"We?" Chinatsu said rasing an eyebrow and looking around. "And why me? You all dont have anything to do but stalk young girls." She said her curiousity rising.  

Nikki-Xion14

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:21 pm
He put the food in his mouth as he chuckled. "No young one." Obito said as he swallowed. "We try to find people with particular talents that We think are useful, and you so happen to have a set of those talents."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:23 pm
"Which talents would those be." Chinatsu asked since she hasnt done much outside of puppetry. "And for wht purpose?" Would be her follow up question, but she didn't want to wait.  

Nikki-Xion14

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 pm
"Ifiltration, and Puppetry. Put the two together and you have a one man...or women army." Obito pronounced as he placed the now empty plate back on the tray. "I do love eggs." He looked back up to the girl and smiled. "You are now a rouge ninja young lass, and that means that your village does not want you back, maybe even kill you on sight." Obito sat down and leaned against one of the walls. Holding out his hand, a dark aura formed around both of his hands as his fingers on his right hand began to what seem like pick at a guitar. The mellody that he was playing was soft and calming to the nerves, almost changing a persons perspect.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff