Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Role Play
Cherry Blossoms ~Open for any to Join In~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be taking part in this rp?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Rose The Flower Alchemist
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:57 pm
Her face flushed red under the cloth as he complimented her looks. "Uh...thank yo sir." she said softly, looking away from his eyes then to his again. She began to become lost in his eyes before loud voices carried through the air to them. Alura gasped before looking the way she'd came then to him. "The guards, they're coming. Lets go." she said quickly before pulling away from him, turning and began to run as the guards became closer and closer.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:00 pm
"you stay hidden over there" he said, waving his hand at her. He then turned around in time to see the guards come to him. "hey, where is the girl, huh? we know she ran this way, w here is she?" one of the guards asked threatenengly. "i dont know what you speak of sir, im just a lonely traveler, but please, lower your sword, you dont want to fight me." he said, his hand ready on one of the hilts of his swords, his eyes becoming icy cold, serious, and the guards took a step back, as they feared the cold stare they recieved from the traveler kazuki  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:16 pm
She watched from the thick brush, listening as well and wondered why they were actually afraid. She was glad but confused. One of the others spoke up firmly. "If you've seen the girl tell us where she is now by order of the Lord of this Kingdom." He said firmly, glaring at Kazuki.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:20 pm
he nodded, his icy glare still falling upon the guards, his hand not leaving the hilt of his sword for a single moment. He then turned around, and started walking towards the bush "if i see her, i might tell you, depending on how away i am from this place, now, if you excuse me, this poor traveler watns to continue his journey" he said, giving the back to the guards, and now ignoring them completely, still not calling her out though  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:27 pm
"You return her and you will get a reward." He said firmly, angry that he was blowing them off or how he felt like Kazuki was doing before stepping forwards. "You will report to us if you find her." He ordered firmly, being one to have a short fuse.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:35 pm
He stopped in mid step, and his head turned around, his icy stare still there, now filled with rage, he slowly started to turn around "dont t hink you can order me around so easily, boy. Your one thousand years too dam early to try and take me on" he said, unsheathing his sword slowly. As he did, the blade turned to be black, a dark light shined as the reflection of the moonlight hit it. only making his rage-filled icy, killing stare pop out more. Some guards got scared enough to run away. He stood there, his sword at his side "if you want me to follow your orders, you might as well want to kill me. I follow nobody's orders, only mine" he said, raising his head up a bit, looking down at them  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:39 pm
The guard gulped, trembling and slowly drew his blade, refusing to back down and show fear. "I will kill you if you refuse to obey and do as your ordered even though you'd be rewarded for your deed." He said firmly, glaring at Kazuki.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:46 pm
he slowly grinned, and started laughing manically, he looked at the guard, his face turning into a twisted gring "this is my reward! freedom, looking for fights, the thrill of living, the thrill of killing!!" he said, raising up his hand "cant you feel it? a fight to the death! oh, the sweet feeling of adrenaline rushing through, death drawing closer with each cut, each stab, each single movement, each single moment that passes!!! cmon now, let me savor that sweet feeling of death, and the feeling of laughing at death in the face once more!" he said, laughing again, preparing himself in an odd stance, with his open hand in front, and his sword behind him, in a squat, looking at him sideways  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:59 pm
He gulped, swallowing hard past the lump in his throat before taking a step back, rethinking his stance on fighting this man. He took another step back, fear striking him as he began to move back farther and turned to run for his life, no longer going to try his chances.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:06 pm
He watched as the guard ran away, and then untensed, dropping the act. He sheathed his sword, and went over to the bush where she was at, smiling at her, he offered her his hand once more "shall we part?" he asked nicely  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:19 pm
She nodded, smiling softly, reaching up and took his hand, standing. "Thank you. I am glad they ran. You must truly be powerful in the world of the sword and way of the sword."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:25 pm
he shrugged, smiling at her "i dont really know, the only thing i did was show them a bit of my killing intent. They sensed the danger, and ran away on their own. Its preety useful, and i can evade fights that i dont want to do" he said, smiling at her. Truly, his character, even though he indeed liked fighting, was an honest and innocent person, who would not kill unless necesary  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:31 pm
She stared then nodded, looking at him before nodding smiling. "I am glad you are so kind." She said happy as she looked down then to him again. "I...I will show you my face...for being so kind to me and not turning me over." She said starting to undo one side of the cloth again to lower it down so her entire face could show.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:37 pm
he looked surrpised, and then simled "as i thought your face is as preety as no other" he said, beeming at her "well, for now, lets move out, they might come back with reinforcements, and i do not want to show you a bloody scene" he said, pushing her gently into the forest again  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:40 pm
She nodded, turning and began to head deeper into the forest with him, walking at his side and put the cloth back up to hide her face.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff