Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:57 am
Oh man.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:30 am
At this time it depends on religion. If you believe in Heaven, then you know you'll see her again and she is in a better place.

Anything else you can always simply remember her, time will fly now, nothing will be the same. It's not meant to sound sad, but it's gonna happen. You have to simply go through the days as you go through them, and you know that we will be here for you.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Orphie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:02 am
Oh dear.

If you need to talk to anyone, I'm always here. And I'm sure all of the other Culties are willing to lend an ear.

I can't even begin to comprehend what you're going through, but I'll be here to offer support.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:34 am
I a world where we have nothing but memories of each other, You still have fond untainted memories. This is how I cope with death, personally, but I've never had a direct family death. I can imagine how hard it would be to deal with having a person so a part of my daily cycle removed, but I don't think I can be really say I have a persona story to relate with. My Mom is a half pack a day smoker, so I feel like I have always had to brace myself for the worst.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:57 am
There's not much I can say that hasnt been said. Especially the 'If you need something I'm here for you'.

The only thing I can really say is to just remember the good times, the memories, etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:09 pm
I never know what to say to people when they have a death in the family. Especially someone so close. I couldnt imagine my mom going.

I know Im not around often. But I still have you on msn. Message me anytime you want to vent. :c  

Miss Bunns

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:34 pm
Wow.

I can't imagine how rough that feels. I can somewhat sympathize with you, as my grandfather died around five years ago, but I can't imagine my own mother dying.

I hope things go alright for you. Losing a family member is hard, but life continues on.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:00 pm
Woah..

I-I don't know what to say... All the stuff I wanna say to you has already been posted earlier..

It must hurt a lot.. losin' a family member, just like that, poof, I think I know how you might feel now. I want you to always remember that every one of us is here for you whenever you'll need help with something. Everything will be better, deary. This is just one of the unfortunate parts of life we have to go through,.... one of the most painful... It'll be alright  

Tanzama -CCV-

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:42 pm
this will sound strange, but over the past years i have lost 3 family members and a couple of freinds... and the thing that has helped me each time? chocolate and orange muffins.

theres something about eating a strange sounding (yet great tasting) food that just makes the pain go away for a while... sweatdrop

i know how you feel though, and though i rarely post here, i can give you a virtual shoulder to cry on if you need it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:52 pm
...I don't know what to say.
I can't try to comfort, I can't relate, and sympathizing will only get you what won't help you - an apology.
While I'm terribly sorry about your situation, I'm also sorry that I am unable to substantially help at a time like this.  

l-Kriel-l

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:04 pm
      I know "I'm sorry" is a horrible thing to say, but I genuinely feel remorse for your situation...

And since I'm still a kid and all, and I'm not exactly a shining example of this, but really what helps me with family death is crying. Whenever you need to. Even if its in the middle of something, just cry for a few minutes, and try to get on with your day. And I know thats not always the easiest thing to do (I know its not.) but not crying hurts a whole lot more than crying does.
      And try to keep the people who you love close to you. Explain to them specifically what you need them to do (because the likelih.ood of them figuring it out is slim to none [I usually like to just have someone in the room with me while I cry.])
      Eat chocolate and drink tea.
      And try incense...

I think all of those things make the process go a bit smoother and make it easier on both you, and everyone else.

Take care of yourself, and once you get yourself in a good enough position, help others who're also dealing with the loss.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:23 pm
I...
I suppose there isn't really anything for me to say, is there? Nearly everything that can be said has been said.
I wish I could hug you. It may not be much, but I know it helps.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Allegro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:44 pm
Now is a time for celebration, for that too is a natural evolution of the grievance process. A time to celebrate the wonderful life your mother led, a time to celebrate the knowledge that she loved every second of it because of the presence of such a wonderful daughter.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:54 pm
Use what she taught you to stay strong. If your family is anything like mine this is gonna be difficult, but if you stay strong together you can pull through.  

Owwin

Mephisto D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:48 am
Death is not the time to mourn the loss of a loved one, but instead celebrate the life that they had.

People come and go all the time, and of course your emotional attachments to your mother would obviously make you feel deep sorrow, but remember the good things in life that you two experienced and while this may be tough, face the reality at hand.

The best way to cope with death is to embrace life. You only live once, make the most of it while you can.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff