castiel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asinwolves

Dapper Detective

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:48 pm
Well, I ******** love the finale. Kthx. Those were some sexy CasDean moments. I could like. Melt away, when Cas chokes out Dean's name. It's the saddest damn thing. He's all:

"NO. D: LOVE ME."
And Dean's all "NO, YOU'RE BEING A d**k, I CAN'T FORGIVE THIS BETRAYAL. WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO BETRAY ME?"

And Cas was all "D: BUT. I LOVE YOU. GUH." And Dean was all "TOO BAD. GO AWAY." And Cas was all *fliesaway* And Dean was kinda like "D: ...Good, jerk. sad "

And then he was all "BAM. I'M HERE TO HELP AND TO MAKE IT UP, I'LL MANHANDLE YOU FOR SEXINESS, KAY. AWESOME. LET'S STARE INTO ONE ANOTHER'S EYES."

And Dean was all "OMFG, YOU'RE HELPING ME. COOL. LET'S STARE. AND THEN. YOU KNOW. SAVE SAM. WE CAN STARE AGAIN LATER, OF COURSE."

And then they were all *fliesawaytogether*

And then Chuck was all "OMFG, CAS YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO HELP DEAN, YOU WERE A p***y AND A MEANIE AND SAD AND PATHETIC. REMEMBER? REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE TOO SCARED? YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO NOT CONTINUE THAT."
And then there was more staring and touchy and "OMFG CAS YOU'RE AWESOME" looks from Dean.

And then he exploded.

In the name of his love for Dean.

The end.

>.>

^ That. Is like, my favorite moment ever. razz Mixed with all the other times they stare meaningfully and sexily into one another's eyes. xD

XD SORRY. I HAD TO RANT A LITTLE. LOL. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:57 pm
okey dokey......  

ZackyBakerVengeance
Crew

Liberal Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

asinwolves

Dapper Detective

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:19 pm
razz

Psh, we all have our moments.

ANYWAY, Cas is back this...next...soon. o.o Guh, we have to wait like a month. xD Damn.

But I saw a very strange picture as a spoiler-ish thing on live journal. :O It looked VERY interesting, to say the least. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:44 pm
Castiel is great! He is a soldier, but he wants to show his feelings and take his owns decisions, just like Anna. He is great and I hope that he has a great part in this season. When I first saw him, I knew that the war was really close!  

vitorssj3

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:28 pm
Castiel=Awesome.
4laugh  
Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items