Metroid Prime Trilogy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:27 pm
KING_METROID_PRIME_2K
Not really a good buy if you already have at least 2 of the Metroid Prime games already.
nothing in this statement is true. go buy it NAO!

some of the things they changed:
took out some level exploits in MP1, so you can't get things early, i'm sure they did this so exploiters will find something else.
Lots of unlockables including a snapshot feature.
THEY KEPT THE FUSION SUIT FOR MP1!!!!!!
Things look a bit crisper, and some lighting fixes where some bloom was needed. that one area in phazon mines is still dark as ******** other level changes not for exploits but for changing it to add challenge
lots of unlockables include music, art, extra features for MP3, and probably some other stuff i forgot.
they kept friend vouchers for MP3.
JUMP BALL IN ALL THREE GAMES!
*boop*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:21 pm
~Xiloscent~
KING_METROID_PRIME_2K
Not really a good buy if you already have at least 2 of the Metroid Prime games already.
nothing in this statement is true. go buy it NAO!

some of the things they changed:
took out some level exploits in MP1, so you can't get things early, i'm sure they did this so exploiters will find something else.
Lots of unlockables including a snapshot feature.
THEY KEPT THE FUSION SUIT FOR MP1!!!!!!
Things look a bit crisper, and some lighting fixes where some bloom was needed. that one area in phazon mines is still dark as ******** other level changes not for exploits but for changing it to add challenge
lots of unlockables include music, art, extra features for MP3, and probably some other stuff i forgot.
they kept friend vouchers for MP3.
JUMP BALL IN ALL THREE GAMES!
*boop*
This, and the fact that it's the price of like one game isn't it? So if you only have two games of the trilogy, and want the third, why not get this?  

Mukuchina Kurasu

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:39 pm
also, just about to beat MP1. for those that have played, some battle have some new twists, and meta ridley is even more of a b***h. he is now a boss that has some challenge to him!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:44 pm
~Xiloscent~
also, just about to beat MP1. for those that have played, some battle have some new twists, and meta ridley is even more of a b***h. he is now a boss that has some challenge to him!
Oh, Wayne said the game is a tiny bit easier.  

Mukuchina Kurasu

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:06 pm
Bongardo
~Xiloscent~
if you play normal, its pretty much as it was. or you can choose veteran right from the start for a bit more of a challenge, and some things will be different. i jsut beat it and it opened up HYPERMODE DIFFICULTY which i would imagine being like hard mode on the original.
i'm playing em all on veteran btw. normal is for pussies.

@wayne: I SENT YOU A FRIEND VOUCHER biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:50 pm
Augh, I need this so bad. I've been waiting for this for months, and its release just happened to be so close to the local anime convention that I can't allow myself to buy it until after the con, which ends on the 13th.

It also doesn't help any that I just spent $50 on a black Wii remote a couple weeks ago, but damn that thing looks nice...  

GuruGuru214

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:19 pm
GuruGuru214
Augh, I need this so bad. I've been waiting for this for months, and its release just happened to be so close to the local anime convention that I can't allow myself to buy it until after the con, which ends on the 13th.

It also doesn't help any that I just spent $50 on a black Wii remote a couple weeks ago, but damn that thing looks nice...
Slick, Black, that s**t is NICE.

CHEEEEAAADDD WAAAARDEEENNN  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:24 pm
KING_METROID_PRIME_2K
If you have the first two, it's the price of the third, if you have 3 and another game. I dunno, tough s**t.

Otherwise, it's the same price as Corruption alone, and it comes in a neat metal case.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:56 pm
[Kegan]
KING_METROID_PRIME_2K
If you have the first two, it's the price of the third, if you have 3 and another game. I dunno, tough s**t.

Otherwise, it's the same price as Corruption alone, and it comes in a neat metal case.
for a limited time i think. but yeah, it has the old games, and those old games have new stuff in it, even corruption has some new things in the unlockables, and it has FULL SOUND TRACK what more do you people want in a re-release?

JUMP IN MORPHBALL IN ALL GAMES!!!

seriously its epic as the cult itself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:44 pm
So, is metroid prime 3 changed at all? my brother was wondering that. he never played the 3rd one yet and for some reason he's hoping that one didn't change. Other then load times, which are which are apparently faster, that's fine. More unlockables and stuff are ok too i'm sure. I'm talking about level designs and stuff.  

Mukuchina Kurasu

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:30 pm
~Xiloscent~
Bongardo
~Xiloscent~
if you play normal, its pretty much as it was. or you can choose veteran right from the start for a bit more of a challenge, and some things will be different. i jsut beat it and it opened up HYPERMODE DIFFICULTY which i would imagine being like hard mode on the original.
i'm playing em all on veteran btw. normal is for pussies.

@wayne: I SENT YOU A FRIEND VOUCHER biggrin

Hopefully that's not my old Wii code.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:01 pm
has anyone had any problems with it? My copy only works if my Wii is upside down, Besides that it is a great that all the Prime game are on one disc. I loved Prime 3 but never played Prime 1 or 2 so now I have the ability too  

Parkent

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:12 pm
Parkent
has anyone had any problems with it? My copy only works if my Wii is upside down, Besides that it is a great that all the Prime game are on one disc. I loved Prime 3 but never played Prime 1 or 2 so now I have the ability too

Wh--
How--
Why--
What.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:58 pm
Wantcookie
Parkent

Wh--
How--
Why--
What.

Dude lives in China. Give him a break.  

Waynebrizzle

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:18 am
Waynebrizzle
Wantcookie
Parkent

Wh--
How--
Why--
What.

Dude rives in China. Give him a bweak.
fix'd

also yeah i think it is the old one...

PM me your new one?  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff