Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Stop Talking about Bush Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iFailTaco

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:14 pm
You're right. I really hate how Obama keeps on comparing himself to Bush. Bush kicked a** as a President. Obama just sucks.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:58 pm
I would agree, Bush is a stale topic. Unfortunately, being the previous republican president he is a reference point and a target for all Obama supporters. How easy would it be to just point your finger and say "Yell at him, not me. He got us into this mess, I am trying to fix it." apparently pretty easy, and I think everyone would agree with me. Now don't get me wrong, if Bush and Obama were to switch places Bush would be doing the exact same thing as Obama, pointing his finger thus removing at least part of the blame.  

Enoine

goodshot911SNK

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:56 pm
well this topic is old and well i do see the point but bush did start the ball and obama hit it a home run and it is customary to bash the guy before you its what anyone would do well except and honest man like myself and maybe others like me  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:43 pm
Enoine
I would agree, Bush is a stale topic. Unfortunately, being the previous republican president he is a reference point and a target for all Obama supporters. How easy would it be to just point your finger and say "Yell at him, not me. He got us into this mess, I am trying to fix it." apparently pretty easy, and I think everyone would agree with me. Now don't get me wrong, if Bush and Obama were to switch places Bush would be doing the exact same thing as Obama, pointing his finger thus removing at least part of the blame.

Actually the Bush administration or Republicans do not go around for months and monthes of complaining about previous presidents.  

Pumona

goodshot911SNK

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:45 pm
okay that is true now that I think of it but really the topic is dry and old  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:15 am
True, but not all Presidents, let alone the ones with terms a bit before Bush, had so much dished onto their plate. Don't get me wrong, I know there is always something for a President to do, but I think we could all agree some have a harder go than others.  

Enoine

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:00 pm
Pumona
Enoine

Actually the Bush administration or Republicans do not go around for months and monthes of complaining about previous presidents.

That's not very true, I still hear people complaining about Clinton, I have yet to hear another complaint about Reagan from a Democrat yet...

This topic is pathetic. Alright, both sides bash eachother, I don't know how much I have to repeat myself, it's going to happen, saying only one side does it/does it longer is just hypocritical.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:14 pm
Rainbowfied Mouse
Pumona
Enoine

That's not very true, I still hear people complaining about Clinton, I have yet to hear another complaint about Reagan from a Democrat yet...

This topic is pathetic. Alright, both sides bash eachother, I don't know how much I have to repeat myself, it's going to happen, saying only one side does it/does it longer is just hypocritical.

I agree I'm not going to post in this topic any more  

goodshot911SNK

Lord Bitememan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:07 pm
I've got to tell you, for the past month I've thought this thread was a Gillette advertisement.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:36 pm
Oh like this?  

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200

goodshot911SNK

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:31 pm
lol not saying anything I'm tired of bush I'm tired of Obama and I'm tired of people talking ima go to sleep  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff