Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THAT DOCTER IS GOING DOWN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:30 pm
HouseMDFan25
Rejected Barbie Dawl
Apparently Katherine Jackson is gonna tell Paris and Prince she's their mum. But Michael always told them to call her "Miss Debbie".
And, you know the visitation rights thing?
Does that include Blanket aswell?

yes I do know about the visitation rights, but I dont know if that includes Blanket or not...I guess he could go if he wants too.
and I think that the kids know better than to call Katherine mom, I'd say they already know her as grandma.
But Debbie doesn't like those kids, she's made that clear. She sent in an email not to long ago, that there was no way in h*** she wanted to have custody of them, she said, she thought it would look good if she did. So I have no clue what she is trying to prove at the moment.
she sounds like a hypocrit to me, in more ways than one.

I heard that she said that email was fake and I think she was/is planning on suing the woman who made the "email"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:32 pm
HouseMDFan25
Rejected Barbie Dawl
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
Rejected Barbie Dawl
Leave the doctor in a room with MJ fans for 30 seconds... NO, 10 seconds. But he'd be dead in 5.

I don't feel sorry for the "doctor".

EVEN I know that when doing CPR on someone, for it to work, you have to do it on a hard surface not something soft like a bed

some of the most simpliest, stupid mistakes he made are making him look bad
he practically made him self vunerable to all the accusations going on.

Yes,
also after giving him the last dose, he went to go talk on the phone... and that was the medically/chemically induced coma drug.
and he should've went back to the phone and called 911, run back get Michael in the floor and then gave him CPR. in stead of waiting 30 minutes to call. That was retarded.

I know! gonk
Did anybody else hear about the "doctor" calling Michael's 12 YEAR OLD son to the bedroom?

I've heard two different versions of that. I heard that he did go to the bedroom, and thought Michael was faking it. Because MJ had the rep of a prankster.
and I've heard he came up from the basement and stayed in the kitchen the whole time.

any way, I also heard, from the news, that his three kids wanted to see him one last time before he was truley gone, and they got too... crying
I feel really bad for his kids, especially after hearing that part...and that Blanket at the funeral asked his sister "where is daddy? is he on vacation?" crying he's to young to even understand what really happened...

The version I've heard is that he administered the propofol then left to go to the bathroom, came back, found Michael unresponsive, and began doing CPR.
It wasn't until 90 minutes later that he came down the stairs screaming for Prince.
And then the rest... we know.  

UnKnown Bitter

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:35 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
Rejected Barbie Dawl
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
Rejected Barbie Dawl
Leave the doctor in a room with MJ fans for 30 seconds... NO, 10 seconds. But he'd be dead in 5.

I don't feel sorry for the "doctor".

EVEN I know that when doing CPR on someone, for it to work, you have to do it on a hard surface not something soft like a bed

some of the most simpliest, stupid mistakes he made are making him look bad
he practically made him self vunerable to all the accusations going on.

Yes,
also after giving him the last dose, he went to go talk on the phone... and that was the medically/chemically induced coma drug.
and he should've went back to the phone and called 911, run back get Michael in the floor and then gave him CPR. in stead of waiting 30 minutes to call. That was retarded.

I know! gonk
Did anybody else hear about the "doctor" calling Michael's 12 YEAR OLD son to the bedroom?

I've heard two different versions of that. I heard that he did go to the bedroom, and thought Michael was faking it. Because MJ had the rep of a prankster.
and I've heard he came up from the basement and stayed in the kitchen the whole time.

any way, I also heard, from the news, that his three kids wanted to see him one last time before he was truley gone, and they got too... crying
I feel really bad for his kids, especially after hearing that part...and that Blanket at the funeral asked his sister "where is daddy? is he on vacation?" crying he's to young to even understand what really happened...

The version I've heard is that he administered the propofol then left to go to the bathroom, came back, found Michael unresponsive, and began doing CPR.
It wasn't until 90 minutes later that he came down the stairs screaming for Prince.

wow so many versions gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:37 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
Rejected Barbie Dawl
HouseMDFan25

Yes,

I know! gonk

Today I was watching BET and the British news reported that Michael was in a deep come before he died, and idk what else
So many versions of how he died too crying  

UnKnown Bitter

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:40 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
Rejected Barbie Dawl
HouseMDFan25

Yes,

I know! gonk

Today I was watching BET and the British news reported that Michael was in a deep come before he died, and idk what else

I wish they would make their minds up.
I would like to know what really happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:42 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

Thing is, it's Michael Jackson
We barely know some of the details of his life, we ain't gonna know how his last moments were.
Did anybody hear about how they found WEED in his house?  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:44 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

We barely know some of the details of his life, we ain't gonna know how his last moments were.

I never heard about them finding weed. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:48 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

I heard alot more than that sadly sad  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:48 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

Apparently several of his family memebers said they found a thing in his bedroom and they thought it was herion
It was just really old weed
I don't know whether to think it was cool that he smoked weed (I have before, it's not that bad, but I do "things" I'm not proud of when I'm high)
or just really sad because not even weed could cool him off
more and more stuff just keeps on coming out... it makes me really sad...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:49 pm
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

...like what?
I've heard about the Demerol  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:50 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

Apparently several of his family memebers said they found a thing in his bedroom and they thought it was herion
I don't know whether to think it was cool that he smoked weed (I have before, it's not that bad, but I do "things" I'm not proud of when I'm high)

I`m not sure if this is true, but when did they find it?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:52 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

...like what?

I'm not really sure of all the names, but I heard that there was alot of covering up to do to hide alot of it. including dumping it, miles away from his house. But they found it anyway.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:57 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

Well I think an official provided this information, but of course they have to talk under anitomty, whatever you call it, but they said they found it a day after his death when they started their investigation
All the details are emerging now because his final cause of death has been reveiled and it's possible the investigation itself should be over very soon and the casse will be presented to the court to see if charges will be pressed, which I hope happens  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:58 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

...like what?

I'm not really sure of all the names, but I heard that there was alot of covering up to do to hide alot of it. including dumping it, miles away from his house. But they found it anyway.

Oh yeah I heard about that.
that's why alot of people where critizing the police investigation.
because they started their investigation into his death later when some of his stuff had already een moved  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:58 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

Well I think an official provided this information, but of course they have to talk under anitomty, whatever you call it, but they said they found it a day after his death when they started their investigation
All the details are emerging now because his final cause of death has been reveiled and it's possible the investigation itself should be over very soon and the casse will be presented to the court to see if charges will be pressed, which I hope happens

Oh I see.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces