Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alliance of Castonia

Back to Guilds

A small literate roleplay guild, hoping to add new members. 

Tags: small, literate, roleplaying, role, play 

Reply Alliance of Castonia
[M C] Nutshell - Private, feel free to read! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black_stained_flowers
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:45 pm
{NikaxoClemmings}
t h e xo c l a i r v o y a n t
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Nika looked up when she heard her friend’s voice, a scowl falling across her features even before she got a look of the spunky woman. “ Why? So he can say he had the sick satisfaction of breaking the stubborn clairvoyant he’d been flaunting for the past fifteen years? Oh no. I know you have a soft spot for him, but really Alex, we’ve been over this, he’s the thing that’s been holding me hostage my entire life, why should I give him anything?”

She towelled off her hair as she stepped out of the shower, the steam was almost overwhelming, and made it difficult to breathe. Her bare feet slapped on the cool floor below as she crossed the room flicked on the fan. She returned to the vanity mirror still dripping on the dark slate tiles of the bathroom.

Her pale features contrasted with her dark hair that fell in light curls down to her breasts. She met her own eyes, and a raised her eyebrows at her reflection, draping the towel over the counter. “Besides, she whispered under her breath, a deep regret pulsing through her, “look what he’s doing to me.” Her reflection changed from regret to disgust and her brown eyes fell to the scar on her finger, and then the one on her hip. Anger marred her naturally relaxed features.

It was a mistake, she thought to herself, a mistake that she wouldn’t let happen again. It was just his stupid ******** vampire manipulation; he didn’t really give a s**t. Sure if she give in she might earn some freedom, but nothing’s worth that. She owned very little in the world, and she wasn’t about to give what she did have to him, just for his sick satisfaction of breaking another ‘slave.’

She shook her head and wrapped the towel around herself, she’d been so close to closing the deal that night. She still dreamed about it sometimes. What it must feel like to let go, and just let instinct take over. She was a woman, she had her needs, and Christ, it wasn’t like she never wanted to, but after seeing what it did to some of the slaves, seeing how they didn’t fight anymore… No. She couldn’t just accept this life, she was here against her own will, and she would fight with everything she had to get out.

Glancing at the door she felt an eyebrow raise as she realized Alex was yet to barge in as usual. Impressed she secured the towel and exited the bathroom, in search of clothes, with any luck Charlie would be back from his ‘mission’ soon, so she wouldn’t be left alone when her thoughts turned to darker things.

Glancing at Alex she allowed her eyebrow to raise again, before going towards her antique dresser “You didn’t happen to see who he’s gotten tonight did you?”

[[Ooc:// ZE POST, SHE WORKS!!!]]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:09 pm
alexandraxo{ alex }xo temple
t h e xo g o o f y xo & xo s t r e e t - s m a r t xo g h o s t
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Alex sighed, this wasn’t going over well. Maybe if she had been more subtle about things… More gentle, rather than ‘LISTEN TO HIM RAWR!’ …Blarg. The ghost settled herself beside the woman, frowning slightly as she forgot - again - she couldn’t brush her friends hair as she tried to pick up the brush. She turned, looking her at her friend’s form a moment, completely uninterested. Just another day.
“I think you should listen to him,” She paused, “Just this once. Please?”

Watching as the dark-haired woman’s gaze fell to the scars he’d given her. Eyes narrowing slightly she took a breath… 2, 3, 4 release 1, 2, 3, 4 intake…
“Nika… He was…” She couldn’t bring herself to say it. As much as the ghost wanted both Marcus and Nika to be happy together, there was a tiny green imp dancing about her head… “… He was talking to Adrian about you. Tobias got the teeth. He was…”

God this hurt. Why did it hurt? She was a ghost, and he was a bloody vampire. It wasn’t ever going to happen. Besides… She looked at Nika’s reflection… They complimented each other. Taking a deep breath, she steeled herself to tell her friend what the sexy vampire thought. Quick and painful.

“He‘s scared you hate him after he lost control. He caresforyoudeeplyandwantstomakeituptoyoubecausehelovesyou.” Alex huffed, human instincts taking over. She didn’t need to breathe, but habits died hard. She let her legs go, floating over to the large bed, flopping over on it. Why the hell did she have to fall for someone after she was bloody well dead? Groaning she flipped to her back, keeping Nika in the corner of her eye. The woman probably thought she was off her rocker. She lay there silently a moment, before glancing at Nika’s sheets.

“You shouldn‘t ruin the things he gives you.” She touched the Egyptian fabric lightly, wishing she could feel it.

VairaSmythe
Captain

Friendly Poster

black_stained_flowers
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:18 pm
nikaxo{ and }xo charlie
t h e xo c l a i r v o y a n t xo & xo w i s e – a s s xo g h o s t
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Nika sunk into the bed, and watched the ghost float towards forward and place herself beside her. She glanced around for her hair brush and realized Alex was already going for it. She sent the incorporeal girl a tight lipped smile, and grabbed it. Careful not to go through her hand or arm, “thanks,”

She listened sulkily to the girl as she spoke her case, “I have listened to him Al, I’ve listened to what he’s said, and I’ve seen what he’s done. I don’t think I can play this game anymore. I’m tired of being afraid.” Her eyes wandered back to her scar and she felt a shudder of regret go through her. She looked away, her eyes going towards the lit clouds out her window, scattered clouds dotted the night, and the moon was making them glow.

She stood, her eyes widening unconsciously as she listened to the sad sounding ghost, jumping a bit when she heard who got the teeth. “Toby! He got Toby… ********, I knew that boy wouldn’t last long, he was a good guy, but Marcus can’t keep going around letting the curious types in this house. Poor kid…” Sullen she got up as the ghost flopped down on her bed, to go search for clothes, stopping by the mirror to finish doing her hair.

That’s when Alex made her stop altogether, her eyes narrowed, he – he what? she shook her head and walked towards the rice paper wall she had beside her bed to get changed. “He can’t love me,” she blurted out, feeling the blood rush to her cheeks, she closed her eyes and steeled herself, “he’s a vampire… if there was any doubt about it before, there’s not anymore, he doesn’t have a soul.” her voice came out in a whispered rush. Sadness she didn’t know she still felt for the vampire came rushing back and she was suddenly very thankful for the screen.

“Alex, I know you think he’s good but… I don’t think I can trust him, how can I feel this way without trust? I do hate him. He keeps me here because I look good in his collection, I’m a prisoner. I could be out going to school, working, making some kind of life for myself, and yet I’m stuck here relying on my captor because I don’t have what it takes to buck up and get away. I’m worried he’s corrupting me.” The confession was quiet and she heaved a great sigh as she searched for a bra.

Nika glanced up at Alex to see what she was referring to, hiding behind the screen to hid her smile. Charlie cleared his throat as he came through the wall beside her and she snatched a bra and panties quickly as she watched him retreat so she had her privacy. He as in Marcus? he asked Alex harshly. Nika winced for the ghost, sometimes it was hard to remember how old she was, she certainly felt that one.

“Charlie…” she admonished quietly. Charlie floated up so that she could only she his eyes in a sandwich of mustache and bowler over the side of her screen,

“Why?” he asked bluntly. Nika motioned towards the bed and Charlie rolled his eyes. “Fine.” he stated crossing his arms and backing off. “It was Toby by the way.”

Nika nodded, and pulled a shirt on, “I know.”

Charlie sent her a small grin and took his hat off rubbing his forehead, “I should have known.” He sent Alex a smile and shrugged a shoulder before settling on the green suede chair he usually planted himself on.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:04 am
alexandraxo{ alex }xo temple
t h e xo g o o f y xo & xo s t r e e t - s m a r t xo g h o s t
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Alex listened to the woman, feeling incompetent. She couldn’t even debate her case properly… Poor Marcus… The girl looked up as Charlie came in, scowling slightly at his words. Her brow furrowed, and she found herself distracted by the torn sheets. So what if the other ghost was older than her biologically… she was older than him chronologically, and like hell he’d make her feel young and stupid. Except he was Charlie and he could. Damn it all. She ignored Charlie’s smile, still rather irked, but cringed when he shrugged.

“Could you at least listen to him, you know he‘s much better when you just look at him and nod than if you ignore him completely…” She said quietly, knowing full well Nika could hear every word she spoke.

marcusxo{ tullius }xo cicero
t h e xo s e d u c t i v e xo & xo p r o t e c t i v e xo v a m p i r e
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Marcus excused Adrian, asking him to check up on the remains of Toby and closing the door respectfully behind his charge. Rubbing the bridge of his nose he sighed. Okay, submitting yourself to her is not that bad… He groaned… She was spoilt beyond all reason and yet she only wanted one thing. Out. He pulled a book from his bedside table, a book of memorable quotes he‘d received as a gift from a visiting vampire… Flopping down on the bed, clutching the leather-bound book to keep it safe. His long, strong fingers flipped the book open and he leafed through to find some sort of help… He stopped, fingers grazing the raised ink of one passage.

‘If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to ********> He groaned, rising from the bed. Of cooooourse. Just ********‘ peachy. He growled, throwing open his dresser, throwing open the top drawer and throwing his clothes about. Making a generally big ruckus. He finally found what he was looking for. A small red box… He rolled his eyes, popping open the lid and taking out the little bit of white.

He knocked at Nika‘s door softly, “Nika… I‘m coming in okay? Don‘t be frightened…” He whispered the last line, feeling like a fool. He was wearing caps for ******** sake.

VairaSmythe
Captain

Friendly Poster

black_stained_flowers
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:35 am
nikaxo{ and }xo charlie
t h e xo c l a i r v o y a n t xo & xo w i s e – a s s xo g h o s t
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Nika glanced up from over the screen, meeting both Charlie’s and Alex’s eyes before pulling on a pair of tight fitting jeans and raising her eyebrows. Don’t be frightened? she raised an eyebrow what’s he playing at?

Charlie scowled at the door and made an obscenely rude gesture. Nika stifled a chuckle, but barely, and she glanced at Alex again, sending Charlie a severe look. He rolled his eyes. She bit her lip and looked at the door again, her brain zipping from curiosity to mistrust. She grabbed the towel and threw it in the bathroom before walking over to the window, steeling herself for what was to come.

“You better come in then, cause I’m just peachy,” she answered sarcastically.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:26 am
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Marcus steeled himself, sucking his front teeth in annoyance before turning the doorknob. This was going to work. He saw her by the window, the back of her jewel-tone indigo top shimmering with the silken fabric. His eyes followed a line of light, eyes roaming over the swell of her a** before deciding that was a bad idea. He suddenly found her PS3 setup rather interesting. He cleared his throat, fingers touching the highest button on his top with unease.

“Nika…” He started, rather unsure of himself, “I know you hate me. I feel it coming off you in waves sometimes…”

He cleared his throat. What the hell was wrong with this woman, possessing him like this? He started toward her, deciding better and sitting on the edge of her bed. He could see her form in the corner of his eye, and his back slumped.

“I know what I did to you was… Monstrous. What I could have…” He smoothed his hand over his face again, hand tightening slightly over his features. “I‘m not saying it didn‘t happen but… I want… I would like it if we could go back to the way things were…”

She wasn’t interrupting him, so he continued, hope tugging at his mind. At least she was listening… He rested the side of his head on his palm, head now turned up towards Nika slightly.
“Nika, I-” He grimaced, “I… would like for you to have more freedom. But… I just don‘t know if I can trust you to leave the grounds and come back to me.”

He swallowed sharply.

“…Yet.”

- - -

Alex’s eyes widened, what the bloody hell was he doing?! She was going to use and toss him like a soiled tissue!
Her head zinged over to the girl, tattered Egyptian sheets completely forgotten.

Ooc:// Didn’t bother making another thing for Alex, was too short.

VairaSmythe
Captain

Friendly Poster

black_stained_flowers
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:23 am
{NikaxoClemmings}
xoxoxoxoxoxo
]

Nika stiffened from her position, her whole body going rigid as he suggested that he wanted to go back to the way things were. Fear was a finger of cold that slid all the way down her back. He’d used her. Her hair was still wet, and the breeze coming through the window didn’t affect her as much as his words. He wanted to go back to the way things were. She bit her lip, he was a vampire, he had freaking eternity for ******** sake, and that had been the most cataclysmic epic failure she’d ever had the horror to participate in. Briefly the phrase why me? entered and then left her brain; an overused term that barely registered anymore. She wasn’t much to anyone, she had no real skills, other then talking to the dead, which he didn’t really take advantage of, other then to say she could.

Paralyzed with uncertainty she didn’t want to turn around and face the monster sitting on her bed. Hoping that perhaps once he saw the sad looking state of his expensive sheets he might just forget about this whole line of thought and leave in a state of anger.

Another part of her flashed fragments of past erotic dreams in rapid succession and she felt the blush get deeper. It had almost been good before he… Her jaw tightened. No, she couldn’t trust him. He’d done that to manipulate her. He’d been sick of all the s**t she’d thrown at him and figured a romp in the sack with a not-by-choice virgin would make her more compliant. A slave. A new shiny lawn gnome to put his matriculate garden of conquered souls. It was his goddamned job to use his charms to get what he wanted, she knew more then enough about vamp society to know that. She swallowed before opening her mouth to spit out an insult when he cleared his throat. Heeding what Alex said, she kept quiet against her better judgement. She wiggled her toes on the carpet instead, biting the inside of her lip. Angst and even fear interfering with her only means to protect herself. Words.

As she listened as the word freedom entered the mixing pot of surprises she’d received tonight and stopped. More freedom… That’s what he’d said. What in the name of hell was he playing at tonight? H-he sounded as genuine as he ever got. Had Toby had some kind of crack in his system when he’d been murdered? Certainly he knew she was going to never come back. He had to. How long had she been trying to escape from him? How long had she been trying to get out of this goddamned room, and now he was just going to let her out. Her heart jumped with surprise, but suspicion was what made her turn around.

The gears in her head began to work. It had to be some kind of trap. What if he caught her again? He’d probably make her life a living hell. Was he just sick of her? Trying to get rid of her? Yeah, he’d let her out and send out the hounds, his stupid lackeys that would follow her around, hunt her until they killed her. Or even worse, stalk her around until she put a toe out of line. Her brain screamed for her to save herself and she floundered a couple seconds for a retort, anything. She took a deep breath, willing calm to make an appearance in her mixed bag of emotions. Hysteria finished and curiosity lingered. Charlie was going to have a ghostly heart attack.

She raised her eyebrows at the vampire on the bed, fluid as she ever did. Satisfaction ripped through her. She could do this. “You’re going to let me go?” she shook her head.

“I don’t believe you.

She took a few steps forward and pulled a hand through her wet hair, “You’ve given me no reason to trust you, and look what happened when I did. What do you really want? You want me to go back to the way we were, we, almost were? I can’t. How do I know how much of the monster is there? How do I know if there’s even a trace of soul left? You need to give me something concrete. I can’t know if you have some kind of ulterior motive or not Marcus. I can’t even trust that if I ever get off the property I won’t have someone waiting on the other side to get rid of me. I'm supposed to just trust you to not kill me if we went back to the way we were before?” Her eyes flashed and she inwardly cringed, knowing she might have gone a bit far. But if he was going to kill her, he might as well do it now. No more false hope. No more artificial niceties and fake hospitalities. She’d rather go clean like Toby, knowing it was coming, than be stabbed in the back. Her heart ached, and reminded her of what once was, shame filled her when she realized she missed it. Even if it was just a passing memory...

Ooc:// Will do another post for Charlie later. Tis late, and Charlie's gonna be one pissed ghost when I do write him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:47 pm
{ n u t s h e l l }
a xo v a m p i r e xo & xo w e r e w o l f xo r o l e p l a y
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Marcus’ fingers gripped the bedding tightly, knuckles going white, as she accused him. All the things she left unsaid were said through her heartbeat, fluctuating with her emotion. Though it wasn’t an exact art. Faster heartbeat could be anything. And she didn’t smell overly like anything. He smelled her faintly, but the emotion was too fast to really track what she was truly thinking.

“Don’t you think, Love,” Marcus had his voice under control, surprisingly, “That if I wanted you dead, you would already be so?”

He sighed, seemingly deflated. She brought up all the points he thought she would… Silly girl. He stood slowly, letting her know exactly where he was at all times. He looked at her, keeping sure to not stare at her eyes, as it was a dominance thing… apparently. She’d yelled at him before about that, reading something about dogs or some odd thing.

“As for me being a monster, I cannot be held responsible for the curse laid upon me by my father, nor the implications of having said curse.” Marcus was clear and concise, laying things out logically, “I have done things I’m not proud of, some things…”

He looked at her directly, “I am most ashamed of doing… I know I have a soul, it’s the only thing keeping my human side attached to my heart.”

Running a finger slowly along his chin he wondered what the woman in front of him was thinking. Surely she was afraid, and judging from her random influx of blood to her face and faster heartbeat she’d thought of something that intrigued her. ‘This could work in my favour if I work this right…’

“I also never said you could leave. I want to know you will stay with me when I allow you to go… I-” He stopped himself, “…I’m rather fond of you Nika. Which is why…”

He tilted his head back and pointed at his mouth before opening it, showing off the obviously fake white of the caps. “’Es why I ’earing dese…”

- - -

Alex’s eyes raised, smile playing on her lips.

“I tooooooold you!” She smiled, getting up from the bed and running a hand through the Lord Vampire’s onyx hair. She couldn’t help but grin as he closed his mouth, looking at Nika with insecurity. “He’s trying, see?” She let her hands run over the soft silk of his shirt, looking to her human friend.

VairaSmythe
Captain

Friendly Poster

black_stained_flowers
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:05 pm
{NikaxoClemmings}
xoxoxoxoxoxo
]

Nika raised her eyebrows and cocked a hip. “I think that if you wanted me dead that you would make someone else do it, you wouldn’t want to witness my death like you would Toby. You know me Marcus, I haven’t seen, or heard of you ever killing someone you liked, however little you did.”

She sighed, resigned to listen to him, and huffed when he said he wasn’t proud of some things. Glancing at Alex she kept up her little toe dance.

When he opened his mouth she had unintentionally stepped back, when she realized he wasn’t going to pounce she took a good look. Her mouth fell open. Caps? Alex’s voice barely penetrated her surprise.

A chuckle fell out of her before she could help it. Nerves maybe. Her legs moved before she could tell them to stay planted. He was a master vamp. A head honcho, the big cheese, grand pubah, king of the castle, master of his domain, it was almost laughable, and… Her brain stopped. It could still be a trap, this in turn made her legs stop. She stopped, maybe two steps in front of him, until she could smell the sharp scent of mint on his breath. Her eyes followed the natural curve of his body, before snapping back up to his teeth. “This is new” her voice was barely above a whisper, but she didn’t want to say it any louder, not wanting to think about what might happen. Her brain clicked from fear to intrigue to off. What the ******** am I doing? The mantra in her head sounded like it was coming from a locked box somewhere in the caverns of her mind.

Charlie was yelling something, but she ignored him. He left in a hurry, cursing loudly as he did. She was almost… flattered? Impressed? Pissed off?

He wanted her to sleep with him to get free… but what was this all about… D-did he mean this??

“Marcus what the ********>

Ooc://EDIT: Added the 'The big cheese' to the list of things Marcus apparently is. Couldn't help myself. -grins-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:07 am
Sirusxo{ remus }xo Locke
t h e xo t r i g g e r - h a p p y xo w e r e w o l f
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Sirus remained completely silent as the stranger spoke, green eyes narrowing ever-so-slightly. He took another whiff, this time catching a hint of oil and grease beneath the nearly overwhelming scent of wolf. His eyes flicked toward the man's truck, taking note of the two bikes strapped to the trailer and the over-all condition of the truck. All three vehicles were in good condition, whereas his beat-up shitbox looked practically stone-age compared to them. Most likely, this guy was a typical grease monkey. Either it was luck, or someone up there was laughing at him.

He simply nodded after being told the stranger planned on getting a bottle of water for the radiator, stepping back and away from the still steaming vehicle. He let out an exasperated sigh. Great, just great. Now he was going to have to accept help from this other wolf, which really put a damper on his already deflated pride. He hated accepting help from anybody, especially when it came from someone of his own kind. Ever since his brother's betrayal, he'd been on his own and he never once felt the need to seek out other werewolves. Adrian's betrayal had hit him hard, and Sirus found it hard to put too much trust in others because of that.

He stepped back again as the stranger walked back to the car, wanting to put a little space between them both to let the guy work and to keep his own nerves in check. For a few moments, he preoccupied himself with the scenery. A hawk overhead screeched, two cars raced past ... He was snapped out of it when the stranger spoke again, and he turned to look at the man who was now holding up what appeared to be a nest. He raised a brow, but wasn't overly surprised by it. The car had been sitting in a barn, after all. Most likely the rat was dead, or had since escaped before Sirus had even hit the road.

Deciding he probably wasn't in any real danger, he walked forward and stopped to stand by the hood of the car. He leaned over slightly, a few strands of auburn coloured hair falling over his eyes before he lifted a hand to brush them away. He looked mildly curious as to what state the engine was actually in, but his attention on the matter didn't hold for very long until the stranger decided to open his mouth again.
"Heard a sound like that just before it broke down, but it seemed to be running fine before." His eyes narrowed slightly when he noticed the guy's amused expression, but he didn't comment on it. Wasn't worth it, really.

He made no comment on the fact that the stranger had just blatantly said he'd take the car to his shop. Fine with him, he'd be rid of the stupid thing. He could just go out and buy a used car for cheap once he got to the next town - and this time, he would make sure it was in better condition than this one. He had no time to wait for the thing to get repaired, anyway. He was on a mission to track down his brother, after all.

Once again, he found himself simply waiting in silence why the stranger began talking to someone named 'Paul' on his phone - who Sirus assumed to be an employee at the stranger's shop somewhere in town. He could hear almost every word being spoken on the other end, thanks to his werewolf abilities, and quickly learned that this stranger was named Iah and that he was apparently going to be late for an appointment. He also noted that Iah intended to give him a ride to the next town, while his employee went out to fetch his broken-down fender-bender from the side of the road. Brilliant.
He stood stock still as Iah hung up the phone and turned to him, a low grunt of disapproval releasing itself from his throat. Ah well, it was better than nothing. At least he had a place to stay for the night, before he was back on the road again. Even if that meant having to accept help from another werewolf.

Nodding, Sirus turned and walked to the passenger side of the car, opening up the door and bending in to retrieve his belongings: one black case and a dufflebag full of clothes. Hauling the dufflebag over his shoulder, he kicked the door closed and headed toward the truck where Iah was waiting. "Thanks, I guess." He spoke up, shrugging the dufflebag into the back seat and sliding into the passenger seat. He made sure to keep his case of guns right next to him.

"Name's Sirus Locke, by the way.

supah x nova
Vice Captain

black_stained_flowers
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:13 am
{iahxoverr }
t h e xo g o o f y xo v e g a b o n d
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Iah nodded smoothly, “No problem.” He waited patiently for the man to get into the Rover, and started the engine as the man placed his black plastic suitcase beside him. He introduced himself as Sirus Locke, and Iah nodded, “Nice to meet you”

He leaned back and checked his mirror before pulling out onto the road. It was about that point when he caught a whiff of the sharp smell of gun powder. He glanced at the suitcase and then back at the road. A question on his lips, but he didn’t ask it. Wondering now, who exactly he’d just picked up… and why he was packing, he took a deep breath, covering up his smelling with a sigh. Several different guns…

His eyebrows raised slowly but he leant over to turn on the music, preferring to stay silent as he tried to get a sense of the man’s intentions by just keeping an eye on him through the trip.

“I Saw Her Standing There” by The Beatles blared out of his speakers and his mood immediately lightened considerably. He drummed the beat out on his steering wheel, glad he’d downloaded the new Beatles compilation from the internet the previous day. The bright sun blared through his windshield and he slipped his sunglasses on before easing the Rover to a very comfortable 40 over the limit. He was in a rush. His freaking appointment was waiting and he’d probably change her muffler for free at this point.

He wove through traffic like a pro. Control was always something he’d taken pride in, behind the wheel and otherwise. He sung lightly to the song, as he passed vehicle after vehicle, most didn’t even notice he’d moved, not caffeinated enough to know the difference. He was too quick to stay in any lane for very long anyways. The trailer slowed him up a bit, but not much. He’d passed cops several times using this strategy around this time in the morning, speeding… generously… but none of them had even blinked. He finally got past the worst pack of traffic and headed down backstreets.

He slowed back down to something resembling the limit when he got downtown, and his eyes wandered to his passenger, who didn’t look particularly thrilled, but didn’t look like he was about to murder someone either. The smell of gun powder bit at his nose again and Iah decided to make small talk. “So what? A couple .45s’ and a semi automatic?” he shrugged, “Not to be obtrusive or anything, I just don’t want to be the one blamed for dropping the bank robber off at the scene of the crime.” He grinned, “and I tend to find the most effective way to hunt is in the woods... with my teeth.”

He drove past his favourite pizza place and glanced over at Sirus. “It’s not like you’re going to kill someone right?” he quipped, wiggling his eyebrows.

Ooc:// Sorry it's so short. I've got ideas for the next post, I just can't post them yet. lol Youtube link to ze song for inspiration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqXrq4TqDHg best vid ever btw... (wait 34 seconds in)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:30 am
xoxoxoxoxoxo

He smiled as she came forward, having taken her futile steps backward after he showed her his covered canines. Having ignored her taunt of his practices of how he got rid of people, intent on her heartbeat, wanting to read her. Uncontrolled laughter? Hmmn.

“New… Yes.”

He took in her slight frame… she had no idea how beautiful she was… He brought himself out of the stupor when her heartbeat changed. I’m not putting out an aura… Slightly confused, he realised what she was thinking.

“I do not want to bed you for your freedom…” He whispered, leaning in to plant a soft kiss on her forehead, lips tingling from the heat of her skin on his. “I want you to feel free beside me…”

Inwardly he was full of apprehension. The last time he let someone in… He locked the thought away, waiting for Nika’s response. He was lord of his domain now, and like hell he was going to let someone put him through that sort of vendetta again.

Ooc:// Sorry this sucks so badly, I think I’ll go back and make it more pretty later, I’m just really tired at the moment and have to wake up early D:

VairaSmythe
Captain

Friendly Poster

black_stained_flowers
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:12 am
{NikaxoClemmings}
xoxoxoxoxoxo
]

She couldn’t help her shudder when his cold lips collided with her forehead and she met his eyes sharply.

He wants me to feel free beside him? She gulped down a vindictive smile, as her mind went back to the Tobias on crack theory. but he wouldn’t let me out otherwise now would he? her vindictive smile was doing a shitty job at hiding itself and she stepped back, afraid of his reaction.

Her mind alerted her to his expression, he looked worried?? sighing she bit her lip. A drop of left over shower water fell down her chest and into her bra. She wished she had blow dried for a second, frowning down at it, before snapping back to attention.

“Marcus…” she took a moment to gather her thoughts, as stange as they were, “I don’t know…” she finished lamely. She sucked in air through her teeth, examining her feet for a second, before glancing out the window and finally back towards him “I don’t… You’ve kept me here for so long and I can see you’re,” she struggled for words, “making an effort… but either way it seems like I’m going to have to, how did you say it? bed you if I want to get anywhere. I need more then that Marcus. I can’t just be all goodie-goodie and accommodating with you right away ‘cause you’ve offered me something I desire in return. That’s not the way it works, and as much as I would like to be free, I can’t just forgive you for what you did. Think of how this looks to me Marcus, you keep me here, for fifteen years, you try to ‘bed me,’ you lose control, so you come back offering me a way out; but only if I bring things back to the way they were.” She crossed her arms, and cocked an eyebrow.

“It sounds a lot like an ultimatum to me.” Her cheeks reddened and she continued, worry unconsciously clinging to her voice, “I appreciate the peace offering… in a strange vampire-ie kind of way...” she admitted.

She took a deep breath and motioned towards his mouth, meeting his eyes again, her brain torn, “but you’re going to really have to show me you care Marcus, and truthfully. Not just as an uncooperative business venture. I’m not sure how you’d do this, but I need something more. Something to tell me this isn’t some kind of trick, because at this point I’m so goddamned jaded I’m not sure how to take this,” the truth rushed out in a wave of words. Damn it, she shouldn’t have opened her mouth, she should have told him to shove a stake up his a** and make toothpicks, but she didn’t. She blinked, realizing she’d been staring at his lips… s**t, maybe she did believe…

The both hands were shaking ever so slightly, and she shoved them in her pockets before he noticed, meeting his eyes in a challenge. Uncomfortable now that she’d hidden what had started the whole thing.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:43 am
xoxoxoxoxoxo

He felt the shudder as he kissed her on the forehead, watching her eyes carefully, remembering to blink. He could sense the odd smile trying to creep onto her face as she stepped back.

“Truth be told, love,” He clacked his caps in annoyance, though he could not feel them, he knew they were there, “I lost control, then tried to bed you. You cutting your finger was not helpful at all. You smell too good…”

He ignored the talk of an ultimatum, she could stay with things as they were, or she could move forward. Not much of an ultimatum in his eyes. In his mind, the vampire lord groaned at the ‘not sure how’… If women wanted something they should know what it was! Bloody hell… He noticed the path her eyes had taken, resisting the urge to lick his lips. God it would be so easy to be-spell her and… No, I’m doing this to be with her, not get into her pants… as much as I also want that…

“Bedding you, Nika, is something I would enjoy, I’m not going to lie about that…” He collected his thoughts a quick moment, “But if you believe that is the only reason I have come here - wearing caps no less - you are mistaken. I… I care for you deeply, love, I don’t know how to show it to you…”

He slipped a hand over her shoulder lightly, “I cannot speak my feelings, too many would hurt you to hurt me… I only know how to show… show this through my touch.”

He held her shoulders lightly, leaning in slowly so she wouldn’t baulk, and kissed her shoulder. He could feel the heavy pulse beneath her throat so very close to his reach… Caps. Immediately turned off, he realised why so many vampires used these to bed humans. Made it that much easier to keep them alive. Focusing on the act, and not the bloodlust. He pulled back, not wanting to push her, and tugged a hand from her pocket as he knelt. He kissed her knuckles softly, lips finding her wrist and letting his lips melt against that as well.

“Please, Nika, please let me show you what you mean to me.” He murmured against her skin, just loud enough for her to hear it, “If you find it to be… unpleasant, I will stop… Can’t I… May I embrace you, like before?”

He got up slowly, his hand still holding hers delicately. Marcus watched her reactions, trying to see if perhaps he’d pushed past his personal line… Surely she’d allow a simple hug…

VairaSmythe
Captain

Friendly Poster

black_stained_flowers
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:47 pm
{NikaxoClemmings}
xoxoxoxoxoxo
]

“Well I can’t exactly stop bleeding just for you Marcus. It’s kind of a requirement.” Nika snapped, trying to hide her embarrassment.

She heard him click his teeth together and got apprehensive about where this was going. However she kept her eyes challenging as he placed his cool, large, hand on her shoulder. She’d give him one more chance, she decided. If he so much as blinked the wrong way she was out. It wasn’t worth being hurt again. It probably wasn’t even worth being hurt the first time, but something told her he had to try this, maybe even more then she did, just for closure. If she didn’t jump on this opportunity now he might not ever drop it. She took a deep breath in, Charlie is going to kill me, he’d probably yell her ear off, haunt her footsteps, walk through her at every opportunity, or worse, just look really REALLY disappointed. Everything else she could deal with, but she never wanted to see that look on his face again. Just the thought that he was probably wearing it AND a sneer wherever he had gotten to at that very moment knotted her stomach with guilt. She squared her jaw, it needed to be done. He might not like it, but he’d have to see the logic in her decision. Still she hesitated, he might leave her this time. Then what would she do? She trusted him more then she trusted herself sometimes…

Deep breaths Nika, deep breaths she calmed herself. He placed his hands on either shoulder and she almost jumped, but resisted the urge. She gave herself up to the touch of his lips. Smooth, cold, gentle. Knowing what could happen next she winced ever so slightly, he always changed when he got this close. Lost just a sliver of the control he’d had before. Except this time he pulled back, and his eyes were not any wilder then before… she caught a flash of surprise though, and couldn’t help but raise her eyebrows. Impressed.

Maybe there was something more to those caps then she’d first thought. He knelt slowly and gently pulled the hand without a scar from her pocket. She let him, the caps giving her a bravery that she once would have given freely. Her eyes shuddered closed as his silk lips caressed her knuckles. Memories slowly flashed back and she opened them slowly, wondering why in the world he was doing this to her. Why did he always do this to her? Her abdomen panged as it woke up, and he found her wrist. Fear struck through her and she fought better instincts, which were screaming that he just found a better way to tame his wild look and pleading with her to pull away, but all she felt was his silken mouth on her pulse.

He spoke quietly his voice vibrating up her arm, his breath tickled as he asked for a chance to show her he cared… and then asked for a hug. Well… an embrace like he couldn’t say hug like a regular person? Annoyance came and passed through her like water, and she watched him stand, her hand still grasped lightly in his. He was taking it very slow, and a small part of her appreciated it, the rest of her was a little tired of the mewling kitten type sluggish pace this encounter was taking on. She still didn’t really trust him, and the small things that assured her that he wasn’t going to be overcome with vampyric blood lust were too small to be substantial, and although she didn’t want to put herself in danger she needed to know.

She squeezed his hand, smiling just slightly and meeting his eyes before pulling him closer to her. “One more chance Marcus.” she warned in a voice barely above a whisper. She took her other hand out of her pocket and wrapped it around his neck, taking in his musky scent. Like leather and incense. She pulled herself closer, and leaned in. her hand untangled from his and went to the back of his neck, running her hands through his soft hair, before returning to down to his hip. Loving the way his hip fit in her hand. She’d missed this part, it was the part that came after that she was worried about.

Alliance of Castonia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff