Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Jay Lamont does Michael Jackson as a weather man. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:52 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

I like how he can do beats of songs. When I hum Billie Jean, it isn`t as wonderful as his. xD

I like how he did Obama`s voice. It was EXACTLY like Obama.

yeah he is a good beat boxer
and Obama was funny too

Yes. Yes. Yes.
We can. Can. Can.
xD I like when he did Michael and the guy was like "M-Michael what are you doing?" and Michael was all "I`m rehersing." and then "I just found something!"

"Looking at the radarrr." Lol. 8D

oh good that was funny
I actually wanna get that version as a ringtone XD

Yeah same here, I`d be surprised if people thought that was Michael actually singing, even though it doesn`t sound quite like him. xD

I think I have heard my first Human Nature parody today. 8D

you know that is the first time I heard it parodied

The only parodies I`ve seen before this one was "Fat" and "Eat It".
Michael actually asked Weird AL to make parodies of the songs, and Weird Al used the same set and outfit for both videos. I think in Eat It, he just used the same jacket though.
But yeah, Michael was like one of the first people to watch the parodies and he was laughing alot.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:54 pm
''Fat'' is my favorite one, xD. As soon as I came home from school, I watched it lmao, never gets old. I laugh so hard every time I see it. blaugh  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:56 pm
OmgItsDee_x
''Fat'' is my favorite one, xD. As soon as I came home from school, I watched it lmao, never gets old. I laugh so hard every time I see it. blaugh

Same here. xD

Ham on. Ham on. Ham on. Ham on whole wheat, alright. 8D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:56 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Yes. Yes. Yes.
We can. Can. Can.
xD I like when he did Michael and the guy was like "M-Michael what are you doing?" and Michael was all "I`m rehersing." and then "I just found something!"

oh good that was funny

Yeah same here, I`d be surprised if people thought that was Michael actually singing, even though it doesn`t sound quite like him. xD

Michael actually asked Weird AL to make parodies of the songs, and Weird Al used the same set and outfit for both videos. I think in Eat It, he just used the same jacket though.
But yeah, Michael was like one of the first people to watch the parodies and he was laughing alot.

Yeah he loved parodies about him xD  

UnKnown Bitter

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:57 pm
OmgItsDee_x

yeah Fat was funny xD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:58 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Yes. Yes. Yes.
We can. Can. Can.

oh good that was funny

Yeah he did. xD

I think he watched one of Weird Al`s parodies once, and just wanted Weird Al to make fun of one of his songs.
Since Eat It was made in 1984, I`m guessing Michael watched a parody, and asked Weird Al to make fun of Beat It in.. 1983, or 1984.

aloeveriea

Lover

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:59 pm
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Same here. xD

xDDD. I also really likee Eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it If it's gettin' cold, reheat it!!! Have a big dinner, have a light snack ,If you don't like it you can't send it back, JUST EAT IT.! lmaoo!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:00 pm
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Same here. xD

xDDD. I also really likee Eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it If it's gettin' cold, reheat it!!! Have a big dinner, have a light snack ,If you don't like it you can't send it back, JUST EAT IT.! lmaoo!

xD  

UnKnown Bitter

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:01 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Yeah he did. xD

I think he watched one of Weird Al`s parodies once, and just wanted Weird Al to make fun of one of his songs.
Since Eat It was made in 1984, I`m guessing Michael watched a parody, and asked Weird Al to make fun of Beat It in.. 1983, or 1984.

I'll research it tomorrow
I'm too tired >.<
I'm still waiting on the dang funeral  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:02 pm
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Same here. xD

LOLOL. xDDDD

Eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it. Get yourself an egg, and beat it.
Have some more turkey, have some more ham, it doesn`t matter if its fresh or canned.

aloeveriea

Lover

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:08 pm
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Same here. xD

LOLOL. xDDDD

Have some more turkey, have some more ham, it doesn`t matter if its fresh or canned.
Loolz, I love the part where there like HO HO! And then the camera starts moving and there chasing after it yelling Ho.! And then they stop chasing the camera cause they are too fat to run anymore , aha.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:11 pm
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Same here. xD

LOLOL. xDDDD

Loolz, I love the part where there like HO HO! And then the camera starts moving and there chasing after it yelling Ho.! And then they stop chasing the camera cause they are too fat to run anymore , aha.

Lol, when they stop running and he leans over, the wall thing leans and almost falls over. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

BluJayWay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:59 pm
Jay Lamont is a fabulous impersenator-singing the weather to "Human Nature", lmao!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:28 pm
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Same here. xD

LOLOL. xDDDD

haha that part is funny
I like it when the randomly stop and a guy brings out an actual ho (the tool) and Weird Al grabs it and is like "ho?" xD  

UnKnown Bitter

Otuo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:42 pm
Lmao, I love how he did the Human Nature one,
He did it so good.
Even though it didn't really sound like Michael  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers