Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
VOCALOID RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asako_Hanae

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:45 pm
"Wh-what?! What are you talking about?! There's no way I'm gonna go on stage without you! What are you saying?!" Kagami asked in shock. He wasn't going to leave his friend behind!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:56 pm
Nao blinked as he suddenly felt guilty about even suggesting this. He laughed. "Yeah, I guess I can't just back out now. Sink or swim we're in it together." He held up his hand and extended his pinky to offer a sort of pinky swear, wondering if Kagami would even think about accepting the gesture from the sick boy.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Asako_Hanae

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:02 pm
"Of course!" Kagami nodded, eyes closed, with a smile. "Together we are Vocaloids or together we are Failoids!" Kagami stared at the pinky that was extended and very much debated in his mind what to do. Nao was his best friend... but the germs.... In the end, he accepted the pinky shakily.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:24 pm
He didn't let go when he noticed that his friend was shaking at this point. Nao just stared down at their joined hands, or pinkies rather and blinked. He then let go and gave him a thumbs up. "We'll find out in a few minutes here..." He glanced off to the opposite end of the stare nervously. He didn't really want to be considered a failoid. Yikes!  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Asako_Hanae

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:31 pm
The second he got his pinky back, he automatically took out his trusty hand sanitizer, which is almost like a second item, always having some on him, and cleaned his finger. He was impressed with how long he was able to hold out and not freak out. "Ah, yeah, we will... But what ever happens, it'll be fine, right?" He smiled at his friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:48 pm
"Right." He nodded as he watched the other sanitize himself. "It could always be worse." Nao gave a sure nod. "Let's go celebrate after, no matter what." He laughed, but it was muffled by fabric.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Asako_Hanae

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:58 pm
"Right! Celebrate~! We'll figure out the details after!" Kagami nodded happily with a smile. "Not much longer huh...?" Kagami commented, looking around cautiously, making sue he hadn't been caught sight of by anyone who'd force him to work.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:15 pm
"If I faint," He sounded worried. "Make sure you catch me." Oh, he hoped he wouldn't but at this point here wasn't much else that could go wrong. Oh, no there was. He then shook his head. "There isnt much we could do." Nao tapped his chin. "All that practice.."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Asako_Hanae

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:26 pm
"Wh-what?! D-don't faint! I mean, that's bad!" Kagami semi-spazzed over the thought. "Y-yeah.... but... we'll be fine... you won't faint... and then we'll just... go somewhere to celebrate getting through the day!" Kagami nodded with conviction.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:21 pm
Nao laughed, glad to hear that he was so optimistic. "Alright, I'll trust you on that one." Someone peeked out from behind the curtain and held up four fingers. Nao blinked and looked back to Kagami. "We have four minutes.."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Asako_Hanae

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:40 pm
"Good! Everything'll turn out just fine! You'll see!" Kagami laughed back. "Four minutes, huh? Alright... that's good..." He nodded. "Wait..." He glanced back to make sure whoever gave them the cue wasn't on their way to drag him off to do last-minute work...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:45 pm
Nao blinked and put his hand on the others shoulder. "Don't worry, I don't think he was really paying attention to us. Alright now, deep breaths." He took one himself but coughed. "Ugh. Okay, now I'm ready!"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Asako_Hanae

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:47 pm
Kagami jumped a little at the touch. "U-uhm... right..." He nodded. He then took Nao's advice and took a deep breath. "Hey! You okay there...?" He asked at the cough.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:14 pm
"Just fine." He assured him, "Oh, don't you worry about me. I've got all the medicine I need." Nao let him go and then tilted his head. "Okay... okay so I guess this is it. Shall we?"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Asako_Hanae

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:34 pm
"How can I not worry...? It's my nature... and with you always sick, I'm constantly worrying!" Kagami sighed. "Alright... just make sure you keep taking your medicine!" He looked towards the stage. "Yeah... let's go!" He nodded with a smile.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff