Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
You have to watch this video Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:52 pm
Cra_zeey854
Wow..
I really don't think he'd do that...

The pictures are too blurry to look at the evidence the girl provided.

But I don`t think would fake his death, or even think about faking his death.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:54 pm
ok ok ok, i definetly dont believe that whole video, but i think i know why the maker of the video made it.
in a 2002 interview they were talking about disguises and here:

GG: What kind of disguises?

MJ: Bat suits, buck teeth, glasses, afros, prosthetics, make-up jobs, everything. Just to sit in the audience and experience it the way an audience would experience a show; I want to feel how they feel.

i think thats when they probably saw the tape of the memorial, saw the dude and wondered.

FrenchLollipop

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:58 pm
Wow yeah , what kind of crap was that lol . That did not look like him at all..  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:59 pm
FrenchLollipop
ok ok ok, i definetly dont believe that whole video, but i think i know why the maker of the video made it.

MJ: Bat suits, buck teeth, glasses, afros, prosthetics, make-up jobs, everything. Just to sit in the audience and experience it the way an audience would experience a show; I want to feel how they feel.

i think thats when they probably saw the tape of the memorial, saw the dude and wondered.

You have a point there, he was really good at disguises..
Like I saw a picture of him in a disguise in like 1984 or something.
I was like "THATS NOT MICHAEL. ITS A WHITE DUDE, WITH BROWN.. OR IS THAT ORANGE?... HAIR" then I realized its Michael, since it was on the LIFE.com thing.
Like when you go to Google Images and it has "most searched" it showed "michael jackson". So I clicked it, and it showed the picture.

Yeahh. I`ll try searching the picture for you.

aloeveriea

Lover

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:02 pm
OmgItsDee_x
Wow yeah , what kind of crap was that lol . That did not look like him at all..

Lol, if you look at comments on the video page, people are believing it. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:04 pm
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

I was like "THATS NOT MICHAEL. ITS A WHITE DUDE, WITH BROWN.. OR IS THAT ORANGE?... HAIR" then I realized its Michael, since it was on the LIFE.com thing.
Like when you go to Google Images and it has "most searched" it showed "michael jackson". So I clicked it, and it showed the picture.

yeah, this is really interesting, id like to see the pic ;]  

FrenchLollipop

liberian girl58

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:04 pm
ive seen other videos on youtube that said he faked his death.they have a good point.but michael knows that if he faked his death the world would be devastated.but theres evidence that hes dead and that hes alive.im just going to wait until someone proves the truth.XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:06 pm
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

Here`s the picture.
[xx]

He was GOOD at disguising. I can`t even tell its him, but its in the LIFE archive of Michael Jackson.

aloeveriea

Lover

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:09 pm
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

Here`s the picture.
[xx]

He was GOOD at disguising. I can`t even tell its him, but its in the LIFE archive of Michael Jackson.

oh myy...that is good...damn this is gonna kill me now! but when he said he liked to "feel what the audience feels"..whats that suppose to mean..  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:10 pm
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

Here`s the picture.
[xx]

Goodness gracious that's him?!?!!?!? My gosh lolz, his s kin tone looks much lighter and wow ahha , I don't know what to say but that is a pretty good disguise. =P  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:12 pm
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

Here`s the picture.
[xx]

oh myy...that is good...damn this is gonna kill me now! but when he said he liked to "feel what the audience feels"..whats that suppose to mean..

Yeah, and if you like zoom in, and look through his sun glasses, you can tell its Michael, cause of the eyes. Its hard to see his eyes, but you have to look really hard, and the eyes look similar to Michael`s. (;

He wants to feel like how the audience feels when they see someone at a concert? xD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:13 pm
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

Here`s the picture.
[xx]

Goodness gracious that's him?!?!!?!? My gosh lolz, his s kin tone looks much lighter and wow ahha , I don't know what to say but that is a pretty good disguise. =P

He probably used like makeup, but like paint makeup or whatever its called. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:13 pm
That video is just a whole bunch of bullshit!
He wouldn't want the world in sorrow! Okay I do understand that some people still doesn't believe that he's dead but to say that he's alive and attended his own funeral is just ridiculous!
Like why would Michael do that? I have to ask him in my dreams and tell him about the accusations that going around.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:14 pm
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

Here`s the picture.
[xx]

Yeah, and if you like zoom in, and look through his sun glasses, you can tell its Michael, cause of the eyes. Its hard to see his eyes, but you have to look really hard, and the eyes look similar to Michael`s. (;

He wants to feel like how the audience feels when they see someone at a concert? xD

yeah the eyes give it away =D
haha i dont know why i asked you what it was suppose to mean haha, i guess the situation was kind of ironic lol

FrenchLollipop

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:17 pm
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

Here`s the picture.
[xx]

yeah the eyes give it away =D
haha i dont know why i asked you what it was suppose to mean haha, i guess the situation was kind of ironic lol

I feel sorry for when someone (like a fan, or whatever) went up to him, and asked him a question. Its like, his voice would give it away, and his disguise would be ruined.

And you`d see fans running after him screaming his name, and paparazzi following him.
But he could disguise his voice really good, so thank goodness.

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff