Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers
Not so famous Anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ellathea

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:11 pm
Kasai_daichi
mushi-shi is pretty big...it is always on the funimation channel and it's popularity is growing......also, Trinity blood used to be on Adult Swim till they changed there scheduling and everything around.....also, Trinity Blood is growing in popularity......

There's a funimation channel? *o*
Very cool! They're both really awesome anime, more people should watch them. I think Last Exile was on G4 or Adult Swim for a little while too. Now that I think about it, R.O.D was on G4 about 4 years ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:10 pm
Well, here are two that I desire never to be dubbed, because I prefer them to be in Japanese and they are much better to watch in the original language anyway. Antique Bakery and Bartender.  

KawaiiAngelNekoRose

iiKimmy

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:36 pm
umm...about shakugan no shana? o-O  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:44 am
Gurren Lagaan
Fooly Cooly
Priest
Project arms (read the manga cuz the anime sucks)
Baoh (don't even try this mangas really old)
Gin tama
Love em all but i still can't find all of Baoh. crying My serach goes on...  

Swordfighter110

Coco Kitty the Killer X

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:18 am
Here's an infamous one:

Kami Sama Kazoku

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

this anime is practically about gods' family, which include the ancient gods of rome i.e. zeus, hera, etc. and basically adopted a son (blue hair) that was found by angel (red hair), I think... but anyways, take a look =P  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:20 am
Theres the .hack// series wich has mangas, novels, tv anime, movies and lots of video game.
Theres also Tsubasa Chronicles and xxxHolic and they are bothconnected so you wont be able to understand one without the other, especially if you havent seen Cardcaptors.
Oh and sence you like Naruto and Bleach, in .hack//GU the main charcter looks like Sasuke with white hair and his voice actor is the same actor of Sasuke, and another character who is Ichigo's voiceactor.  

Bexo KnightPuppy

Blessed Tactician

7,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200

Bexo KnightPuppy

Blessed Tactician

7,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:59 am
User Image
.hack//G.U.

User Image
Tsubasa Chronicles

User Image
xxxHolic  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:56 am
Clannad  

candyslush

3,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

infectiousCodex

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:58 am
GUNBUSTERS

MAHO ROMANTIC

Midori no hibi

The Last Kunoichi

Kioushi-Enma  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:20 am
iiKimmy
umm...about shakugan no shana? o-O

i have the box set for the 1st season can't wait to get the 2nd one ^^  

Akane Asokura

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Akane Asokura

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:21 am
Chaos Head you can watch it online i like it so far ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:23 am
btw ppl if u have funimation channel they're still showing mushi-shi tsubasa and xxxholic as well as ouran high school host club ^^  

Akane Asokura

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

peerless cucumber

Demonic Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:30 am
A big bunch of not so famous anime. I am surprised no one mentioned Detective Conan, since it is pretty popular. I also liked Spiral: Suiri no Kizuna/Bonds of Reasoning manga. It isn't getting the spotlight on much, which it should. Nabari no Ou is good too, for the occasional ninja fights like Naruto though, but less of a ninja anime. I could rnt on about more, but those are my favorites that don't get spotlighted too much. Kuroshitsuji is also good, and popular too. <33  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:35 am
Akuma no Crimson
A big bunch of not so famous anime. I am surprised no one mentioned Detective Conan, since it is pretty popular. I also liked Spiral: Suiri no Kizuna/Bonds of Reasoning manga. It isn't getting the spotlight on much, which it should. Nabari no Ou is good too, for the occasional ninja fights like Naruto though, but less of a ninja anime. I could rnt on about more, but those are my favorites that don't get spotlighted too much. Kuroshitsuji is also good, and popular too. <33

i didnt mention case closed cuz i thought it was pretty popular it use to air on adult swim but now its also on funimation channel i watch it every night @ 11 ^^ spiral was on for awhile as well but they finished it and started a new line up  

Akane Asokura

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

peerless cucumber

Demonic Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:04 am
Elle16
Akuma no Crimson

i didnt mention case closed cuz i thought it was pretty popular it use to air on adult swim but now its also on funimation channel i watch it every night @ 11 ^^ spiral was on for awhile as well but they finished it and started a new line up
They don't have it on adult swim now, which sucks big time. T^T Oh, which season are they on now anyway? Because I only watch for it online now. The anime of Spiral was a big bummer, since the manga is WAY better.  
Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff