Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
If they had superpowers... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:10 am
Well, Chris would be more like Bullseye in Juggernaut's body.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:03 am
AngelaAshford
Vankala
AngelaAshford
Vankala
Lol, that's actually really funny cuz just yesterday I made an Albert Wesker character on Champions Online. I gave him super strength as his main power and super speed as his travel power. XD

You're playing Champions? My husband has it but he's going to cancel later this month he's gotten hooked on EVE and Aion. razz

My bf plays EVE every now and then, but right now we're both hooked on Champions. 3nodding Why is your husband canceling Champions? j/w

He hit level 20 and began to lose interest in it. He started noticing flaws (he complained that you get very strong powers too early) when he started playing the two other MMOs. He's still going to play it in the future when he feels like going back to it.

@Bio: Allison Court (Claire) actually did the voice of Jubilee in the 90's X-Men cartoon and Marvel vs. Capcom. xd

Every MMO has its flaws, especially when they're new, like Champions. I agree that you do get strong powers in the gamem but you don't get thatt often. Maybe every few levels..? And eventually, it gets harder and takes longer to level, which I like. 3nodding  

Vankala

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:55 pm
Vankala
AngelaAshford
Vankala
AngelaAshford
Vankala
Lol, that's actually really funny cuz just yesterday I made an Albert Wesker character on Champions Online. I gave him super strength as his main power and super speed as his travel power. XD

You're playing Champions? My husband has it but he's going to cancel later this month he's gotten hooked on EVE and Aion. razz

My bf plays EVE every now and then, but right now we're both hooked on Champions. 3nodding Why is your husband canceling Champions? j/w

He hit level 20 and began to lose interest in it. He started noticing flaws (he complained that you get very strong powers too early) when he started playing the two other MMOs. He's still going to play it in the future when he feels like going back to it.

@Bio: Allison Court (Claire) actually did the voice of Jubilee in the 90's X-Men cartoon and Marvel vs. Capcom. xd

Every MMO has its flaws, especially when they're new, like Champions. I agree that you do get strong powers in the gamem but you don't get thatt often. Maybe every few levels..? And eventually, it gets harder and takes longer to level, which I like. 3nodding

Uhm this really has nothing to do with the topic and I'd really like it you two continued talking about it in PM's or something. It's a bit rude and I'm pretty sure only one of you has contributed anything to the actual discussion.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:22 pm
Thee Stranger

Wesker: Mr. Sinister (Superhuman strength and durability, command over his own genetic structure, teleportation, advanced knowledge of genetics and cloning)

eek That's the scariest thought I've ever known. And so true! >.< I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks now about that...  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:53 am
....what Stranger said....
Billy Coen would be a good Bullseye too, he freaking took out two leeches in like two to three seconds.
Alexia=Pyro, since she does create fire in her first form.
Alfred=Kraven. Kraven is actually perfect if oyu think about it. He's obsessed about "the hunt" or hunting down his pray. Almost like playing with his food. Also it's said that Kraven was slightly insane, since in the end after burying Spiderman alive he commited suicide. Alfred is insane in the way he plays his sister's role while she's asleep. also they're both good marksmen, always using a sniper rifle. Like I said Alfred is, The Kraven.
....I'll add on the list after I think of other Marvel characters.
Eit: Ada Wong would also be a good Dare Devil since she always does acrobatic tricks with not only that body, but also her new grappling gun. Dare Devil has a a stick that does that doesn't he?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:30 am
xXDarling-ViolettaXx
Uhm this really has nothing to do with the topic and I'd really like it you two continued talking about it in PM's or something. It's a bit rude and I'm pretty sure only one of you has contributed anything to the actual discussion.

Let the mods know about it, we can take care of it. That's why we're here. 3nodding

Also, please try and refrain from double-posting as well. Thanks!

Now, on-topic...
I think Alexia would be best as someone like Jean Grey. Telepathy, and she can cause flames. Phoenix! razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:39 am
xXDarling-ViolettaXx
Vankala
AngelaAshford
Vankala
AngelaAshford
Vankala

Sometimes conversations can go off course. That is the nature of debate, of discussion. This happens in real life as well. And as Canas said, let the mods know about it, and we'll handle it from there if we see that it needs handling.

Also, the only one coming off rude here is you. If you don't like the conversation, then simply go back on topic and someone will respond to you if they feel your post is worth it.

If you have a problem, feel free to PM me about it. I'd be happy to discuss the matter with you further.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:18 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, Chris would be more like Bullseye in Juggernaut's body.

I was classifying Chris pre-steroid use. If I had to classify post-steroid use, I'd say Baine. xd But that's DC.

Alkaizer87
....what Stranger said....
Billy Coen would be a good Bullseye too, he freaking took out two leeches in like two to three seconds.

Meh. Billy. I gave Chris Bullseye because he's supposed to be a great marksman and won awards for it and s**t. I'm not sure anything is written as to Billy's markmenship abilities, so let's make Billy = Longshot.

Alkaizer87
Alexia=Pyro, since she does create fire in her first form.

Pyro can't create fire, though. He can only manipulate it.

Alkaizer87
Alfred=Kraven. Kraven is actually perfect if oyu think about it. He's obsessed about "the hunt" or hunting down his pray. Almost like playing with his food. Also it's said that Kraven was slightly insane, since in the end after burying Spiderman alive he commited suicide. Alfred is insane in the way he plays his sister's role while she's asleep. also they're both good marksmen, always using a sniper rifle. Like I said Alfred is, The Kraven.

Alfred = Banshee. xd or maybe that's Brad. Yeah, Brad. Alfred doesn't really scream like a girl; he laughs like one. But I'm more trying to match the powers with their abilities rather than their shared personality traits.

Alkaizer87
Eit: Ada Wong would also be a good Dare Devil since she always does acrobatic tricks with not only that body, but also her new grappling gun. Dare Devil has a a stick that does that doesn't he?

His cane, yeah.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:02 pm
Although, seeing as how Ada uses a grappling gun (in the stupid RE games, anyway), wouldn't that make her... Batman? Then Leon can be Robin! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:48 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Although, seeing as how Ada uses a grappling gun (in the stupid RE games, anyway), wouldn't that make her... Batman? Then Leon can be Robin! xd

lol, yeah, useless and set up with men all the time, that sounds like Leon.

I forget who said it before, but Leon wasn't like dazzler, he was more like,...how to explain it, okay remember the part in the theatre between Dante and that dude in DMC4? and how that's sort of just a day in the life of Dante's head? Well we figured that a sparkley bishi Leon is what Leon sees himself as in his mind, so he sparkles in a sickening anime-esque sort of way. And we did make him fast -like quicksilver- but he leaves a trail of pixie dust. That's how they always find him.  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:44 am
Again bio we're talking about marvel universe. I dont' give the DC universe any love because they're so damn cheap. I mean seiously, superman? He can't be killed, bullets bounce off, he eve nsurvive a nuke if he wanted. the only thing he's weak against is kryptonite, which is hard to come by, and that strange red star or soemthign or other...and those are hard to come by on earth. Like I said so cheap. The only DC character I like is super man, since he actually do stuff that super humans can do, but he doesn't eve nhave the powers, just rich and smart, and also on that note there's the green arrow too.

now if you think about the Merchant, even though he doesn't fight he can use hypnotism to make them buy his stuff....who has that in the marvel universe?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:16 am
Biohazard EXTREME

No, she should be Daredevil... because if you think about it, Daredevil should be called Batman. Because he's blind and uses sonar in order to "see", which is the total senses and abilities of a Bat. Hence, Daredevil is Batman. And Batman is just a dude with a lot of gadgets who pulls crazy stunts. So Batman is Dardevil and Daredevil is Batman. xd

@Alk: Cut Superman a little slack. He was THE first superhero. He hasn't aged well, at all. But he pioneered it. And Wolverine's pretty cheap himself. Pretty much nothing can kill him besides Magneto. I prefer Marvel myself, but DC has some good s**t too.  

Thee Stranger

Vankala

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:25 am
Yea I'm not really into Superman, either but its ok I guess. I much prefer Marvel over DC though. As far as DC goes I do like Batman, but that's the only one I can think of at the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:07 pm
I find that DC develops their characters a bit better. At least from boserving and comparing films like Ultimate Avengers vs. Justice Leage The New Frontier, the characters in DC are much more relatable. But that's purely the responsibility of the writers, I guess.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:37 pm
I never read anything from DC except for Batman. (My second favorite superhero ever.) There was always something strangely off-putting about the heroes. Though I do enjoy the Justice League show.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff