Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid:_L.O.V.E._

Back to Guilds

A place for VOCALOID and UTAU fans to hang.~ 

Tags: Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune, Kagamine Rin/Len, Kaito, Meiko 

Reply ►►Roleplay Fun_..
Vocaloid Roleplay ~Start roleplaying!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eiprej

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:17 pm
The roleplay starts now!

(Since we have enough people, lol.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:32 pm
Len yawned and stretched, sighing and looking over to check his alarm clock. '9:00..?' He thought, sighing quietly as Rin was in the other bed. 'It's way too early...' He layed back down, and groaned slightly, finding he couldn't sleep anymore.  

Eiprej

Cluemily

Doting Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:58 am
User Image
Megpoid OR Gumi

Megpoid stretched and smiled cheerfully, blinking in the morning sun. "Morning time~!" She sing-songed cheerfully, quickly getting out of her bed and stretching again. She thought for a moment before hearing her stomach growling quietly, telling her it was time for a yummy breakfast~! "Carrots for my breakfast! Yummy!" She said cheerfully, dashing out of her room to go and get a carrot to eat.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:24 pm
User Image Luka woke up with messy hair."What a beautiful day to make a song!"Luka jumped out of bed,grabbed her song book,and ran into the kitchen to have some sushi for breakfast.She grabbed her ponytails and put her hair in pigtails."hmm lets see i want to write a happy party song!" ^_^ hmm lets see I got all my friends tonight!"I think i will put that down umm..err...grr..Luka put her head in shame."I will write a song!I know it!"  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Eiprej

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:54 pm
User Image

"Ugh," Len sighed quietly and forced himself to get out of the bed. "I'm hungry.." He mumbled and walked to the kitchen quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:58 pm
User Image

"hrm...what to write!?"Luka thought while eating sushi.  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

The Strongest Baka

Romantic Genius

6,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:48 pm
((is this the same roleplay that i posted a profile for miku in?))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:19 pm
(Yes because you didnt know what megurine luka looked like)  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

PumpkinOverlord

Greedy Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:51 pm
Kaito yawned. "Hurummmmmm....So loud......sleep now....make alarm clock......something.......HORSE COSTUME!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:13 pm
User Image (oh yeaaaa i dint notice the first page sweatdrop ) miku`s alarm clock went off she hit the off button sat up yawned and went to the bathroom splashed water in her face. now she was more awake! she wandered into the kitchen "good morning everyone" miku said as she got out the things for eggs and bacon "im making eggs and bacon does anybody else want some?" she said  

The Strongest Baka

Romantic Genius

6,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:24 pm
User Image "Good morning Miku!"Luka said still trying to write a song and eat sushi at the same time."No i dont want bacon i have my sushi." ^_^ "Ugh!I give up!I will write a song later!!!!!"Luka put down her notebook and enjoyed her sushi.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:52 pm
User Image
"Hm?" Len smiled and sat at the table, yawning again. "Mornin Miku, eggs and bacon sound good." he reached over the table for a banana.  

Eiprej

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:38 pm
User Image Luka was trying to enjoy her sushi but she couldn't she was still thinking about a song.She thought so much that she thought her sushi was singing."GYAAAA!!"Luka picked up a piece of sushi and threw it at the wall."Hehe...singing fish?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:16 pm
User Image
Megpoid OR Gumi

((Been busy with the event. Gomen~!))
Gumi walked into the kitchen and looked at everyone, before walking over to the fridge, hearing Miku and shaking her head, her cheerful smile still glued to her face. "No thank you Miku! I'm just going to have a yummy carrot~!" She said cheerfully, taking a carrot from the fridge and eating it raw, happy no matter how she ate it.  

Cluemily

Doting Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Marathon 300

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:25 pm
((Sorry, no picture right now. >A< ))

Rin yawned, coming downstairs in her pajamas. Her hair was completely messed up. She tugged on Len's sleeve.
"Len-nii-chan, why didn't you wake me up?" She pinched his cheeks, grinning evilly. She had combined the first word for younger brother with the female friend suffix.  
►►Roleplay Fun_..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff