Anyone have Tanemura Arina Profile Layouts? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:38 am
There's a thread here that explains all the CSS stuff. There are codes that you can just copy and paste and customize. I tried it a little... I think there is a lot of fiddling around that goes into making the "perfect" profile. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:58 am
Oh, that is helpful. I might start messing with it once I'm back from my trip to Chicago... Or maybe I'll work on it some up there, since I will have my laptop.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:35 am
I'm going to try making one over winter break... I don't get to go home til tomorrow. I think they should have started classes a week earlier rather than have us get out two days before Christmas... arg. Some people have to travel quite a distance to get home. Luckily, I only live two hours away from my university... Okay, that was really off topic.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:55 pm
solarfacade
There's a thread herethat explains all the CSS stuff. There are codes that you can just copy and paste and customize. I tried it a little... I think there is a lot of fiddling around that goes into making the "perfect" profile. xd
Ah, many thanks solar. +v+  

Froggy Furnishings

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:21 pm
You're welcome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:02 pm
I can make one, but it wouldn't be one of those confusing ones...It'd be just a simple background. That would be it! xP No boxes or nothing.  

` i H i T A C H i i N

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:28 pm
My cousin [ k u i p o ] is using a fmws theme right now. I dunno where she got it, but the person who made it has their name written somewhere on the left in the background.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:12 pm
Yay, I finally figured out how to customize my profile! xd Took me long enough. It's not Full Moon or even Tanemura related... but uh, I wanted to share.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Cheesypoof

3,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:00 pm
Nice profile solarfacade.
I'm in the middle of making a Tanemura profile. I only have one picture done so far and some of the colors. I'll post it when I'm finished but that might be in a few weeks. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:06 pm
Thank you, cheesypoof! I can't wait to see your Tanemura profile. 3nodding  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

meekachan

Friendly Bard

7,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:50 pm
I've got a profile for Full Moon from Tek-tek.org (they have quite a few
nice anime-related profiles smile . I really like the way this one looks. (And
the cute Takuto to the side is a nice bonus heart )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:29 pm
I have the same one as Meekachan, except I did some special effect coding for some avi effects. <3  

` i H i T A C H i i N

nwfan13_jez

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:50 am
I have one wink ...its not very good though. It's on my mule account
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowProfile&item=2347980

my background is alomost completely covered...^^"...the banner looks stupid......etc  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:35 pm
So, it took me a month to finish my profile. I only work on profiles when I feel like it. This is on my mule account.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowProfile&item=1826751

It's not how I usually make profiles. I don't like it filled with pictures but when making this one there were too many that I wanted to use but I think it turned out pretty good.
I also want to reduce the number of comments that are shown. If anyone knows that code that would be great. 3nodding

Edit: I took it down so I could work on a profiel for my friend. I still have the code and pictures uploaded so I can put it up at anytime. biggrin  

Cheesypoof

3,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:42 pm
I should make one... But that means I'd have to stop being lazy... stare lol. That is a nice profile Cheesypoof though. My only problem with it would be my extreme dislike of the colour pink, lol. But it's not too cluttered, which is the main problem most people have.

Maybe when I get ambitious I'll make a Rent profile... until then I'll stick with my already made Bleach one. xd  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff