Welcome to Gaia! ::

Its Never Too Late

Back to Guilds

This guild is for people who want to have fun and meet new people. We have contests, discussions, and many other threads. So join now! 

Tags: Contests, Friends, Gold, Writing, Free 

Reply 5. Contest and Arenas
Our Second Contest! (((CLOSED))) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I l0_0k like willy w0nka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:36 pm
ok heres #1
its called : a big mistake

User Image

story:
Jake was in the forest one night hunting for rabbits when something creeped behing him in the shadows. he heard a ruffling sound a rabbit? maybe......there it goes again its comming closer but its not a rabbit its bigger, a fox maybe? No what would a fox do out in the woods at this hour he looked down at his watch and it said 12:00 midnight... he swallowed hard and looked up the legends had said that his great great grandfather took away a girls whole life the secret had been passed down from generation to generation thats how they got wealthy in the first place. crunch crunch someone was comming closer, closer, jake could feel its precence "its not human" he thought "i can feel it" his eyes darted from one side to the other gun at his hand finger ready to pull the trigger sweat rolled down his forehead and as he let his guard off for just one momment to whipe the sweat off his eyes came that terrible shrieking and the moment he looked up he saw her! pain shot up and down his back and his chest his head started to throb as he opened his eyes to see what had happened for he was confused everything happened so fast he didnt have time to think he tried to get up but a force pulled him down he finally worked up the courage to open his eyes and there he sw the person who wich he feared the most the dead corps that his great great grandfather had buried, her once beutifull face now filled with blood, cuts and bruises her head half pale half green with mold. she opened her mouth to say something and immedietly the stench of old spoiled food hit his face he turned and held his breath as she talked in a scratchy squeaky voice "I was beutifull i had everything, a car, a house, a beutifull baby girl but YOU, YOU TOOK THEM AWAY FROM ME YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!" "w-what are you ta-talking about who and w-what are you?" stammered jake. "oh dont act like you dont remeber me john, you took my isabella, you took my whole LIFE, y-you took me as your prisoner you raped me multiple times you left me out in the wilderness to die for 40 hours then you buried me alive! you monster!" shrieked the dead corps " "B-but i-i-i" "oh sip it john!" she said "now i will give you what you deserve" "prepare to die" she yelled as she took the knife out and and prepared to stab him. He closed his eyes and tried to shield him self from the knife his heart leaped out of his chest as he felt nothin just nothing he didnt dare open his eyes he just lay there "am i dead?" he thought. He decided to open his eyes and when he did instantly he knew the answer..........

User Image

name: why?!??
story:
i stared patiently as they were inside the church getting married
"Do you robert samuel peterson take elizabeth grafield as your lawfully weded wife?" "i do" "and do you elizabeth grafield take robert samuel peterson as your lawfully weded husband "i do" "you may kiss the bride"
they start kissing and the wedding bells start ringing they walk out of the church. elizabeth suddenly stops and wisperes something in roberts ears. he suddenly jumps up and down pickes her up and starts twirling her. happy faces on everyone as if it was a happily ever after story but no some one always has to ruin the fun and now it was time to decide who was going to get hurt the bride or the groom............................. ready aim fire! a gunshot was heard and the groom fell the bride started crying despretly calling for help but no one could do anything he was already gone as she turned her back on the dead corps she let out a single tear once her wedding day now her husband funeral how could this be? well ill tell you how he was in the dirty business he gambled too much and he owed me sum money so i did what i had to do............................."elizabeth its going to be ok" said the mother of robert "no it isnt , you know why he was so happy?" "elizebeth sobbed why my dear"she answered "i was pregant......"

User Image

name: wlecome to my world......

da da dada da da da da dada da da dada da da da da dada twirl, smile, pie in your face its just not a job! but they decided to put a prank on me a BAD prank that lead to my death! as if things werent bad enough! wel i was in the circus and everyone adored me that night but i was fooled! they made a invitation and they send it to me to meet them at the forest yes YES i remember there they raped me and stuck me inside a log althought i managed to get out they were waiting for me in the outside they beat me to death and all because the fans adored ME not them now im back and theres nothing that they can do to stop me! hmm i think i shall go to the cuircus this night then lets see what happens..........

SORRY IF I MISSPELLED SOMETHING OR MY PUNCTUATION ISNT THAT GOOD I KNOW THE AVI IS NOT THAT GOOD BUT I TRIED MY BEST AND HOPE U YOU ENJOY MY STORies I JUST MADE UP LOLZ I KNOW I LEFT U HANGIGN IN SOME BUT IF I KEPT GOING I WOULD BE ABLE TO WRITE THREE WHOLE PAGES! I DECIDED TO STOP RIGHT THERE!
ANY FEEDBACK??

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:17 pm
when are u guys gonna announce the winner?  

I l0_0k like willy w0nka

Ahryssa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:40 pm
I l0_0k like willy w0nka

Be patient ^_^
Bambi's been pretty busy lately and hasn't had the chance to come online.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:02 pm
demonikrokkstarr77
I l0_0k like willy w0nka

Be patient ^_^
Bambi's been pretty busy lately and hasn't had the chance to come online.

oh ok i just wanted to knoe ill wait  

I l0_0k like willy w0nka

Who is Anthony Lee
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:11 pm
sorry everyone ive been pretty busy with school >_<
but starr is our new captain.. ive gave her mostly all the items ive had for the contests.. hopefully its not hard on her.
but when she gets back on the winner should be announced.. hopefully..

and again sorry.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:33 pm
WINNER:
shadowfox921

(You will recieve your prize once Bambi44 accepts my trade)  

Ahryssa

Sweet Synonym

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:59 am
OMG!!!!!! YAy yay yay! THANKYOU SO SO SO MUCH!!! blaugh
I haven't been checking the contests I entered that much... but yeah! I looked (thanks to my friend, she told me!!! die-hard-democrat) and then KAPOW!!! But thankyou SO SO SO SO SO MUCHHHHH!!! rofl
*does happy dance)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:24 pm
Am i ever going to get the trade for that contest?!  

Sweet Synonym

Ahryssa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:03 pm
shadowfox921

I sent it as a gift.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:02 pm
demonikrokkstarr77
shadowfox921

I sent it as a gift.

Uh, i never got that gift... :/  

Sweet Synonym

Ahryssa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:09 pm
shadowfox921
demonikrokkstarr77
shadowfox921

I sent it as a gift.

Uh, i never got that gift... :/

Well I copied an pasted your name so there's no way you couldn't've got it unless Gaia had a glitch. There's really nothing I can do about it now as I don't have that item anymore and I don't have the extra gold to get it...I will just have to use the trade method next time so there aren't any problems like this...I'm really sorry...  
5. Contest and Arenas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff