Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Thread Graveyard (forever dead)
Your Favorite Season Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite Season?
  Spring
  Summer
  Fall
  Winter
View Results

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:25 am
Yay; chain rox our world with wordz xp  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:57 pm
I agree with my Louisiana buddy, Sedo... I love Fall. There's nothing more refreshing after the suffocating humid heat of Summer than the cool breezes of Autumn. It's literally a breathe of fresh air. It's the bitter cold of Winter that I really despise. The humidity makes the wind have bite!  

Gweener

Jade Shark
Crew

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:50 pm
Autumn comes in first for me! With spring not close behind. I just feel like with both of them you get the best of Summer and Winter, but what amazes me is that they are so different! I love fall because it's a relief from the heat of summer and I get to wear jeans, which appen to be my all time favorite article of clothing. (mebbe)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:01 pm
I love Spring first, then Autumn, then Fall but not Winter. Then comes Summer and finally Winter. Winter use to be my favorite time of the year. But since I've lived in Colorado for the past 10 years now, Winter is a pain in the a**. And Winter's here last much longer than they do in Georgia and others parts of the US. Don't get me wrong, I love looking at the Snow covered mountains and freshly fallen Snow on the ground. But don't care for the mountain driving when there is Snow or driving busy roads while it's snowing.

User Image  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Thread Graveyard (forever dead)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out