Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
3 Jutsus I'm concerned about Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:05 am
With Military movement I see a few things to stop it.

Earth Users - Cause an Earthquake, where will they go, they are in the earth.

Lightning User: Send Lightning into the ground and shock them

Water User - it says breathing in earth. So if you send water into the ground and cause them to drown

Fire Users: Cover the top of the ground in fire, they come up they burned

Wind Users - Cause a large gust of wind, when they come back up from the ground they are instantly knocked down and valurable.

And if you didnt even want to user an element. You could throw sharp wires down in a grind like fasion. They come up, they sliced to pieces.

Now for subsitiution jutsu...i'll get back to you. I do think it unfair. Maybe limit it to like 3 uses a battle or something. But I only say that cause im still thinking of a way around it. Though in the anime they were able to use it without using seals sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:05 am
No you don't want to think. This isn't god modding. You are just too lazy to bother to think about how to beat them, so instead you are just calling for the destruction of them. There is a difference between being to lazy to think and just plain lazy. You are the former.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:14 am
((I locked this thread for a bit so I can say something before this esculates)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:31 am
Now then, Zann, ishmail isnt insulting you. He is just very blunt when he speaks. He believes in tough love, that you have the ability to figure it out on your own and you just need a push to figure it out. He doesn't believe in handing people stuff, they must work for it. But I see this going to flamming somewht so there wht I think

I see where you coming from. But to get rid of military movement, we would have to get rid of every jutsu that let you. For example the Body Flicker jutsu allows you dodge jutsu. Also you should know a wind user as losts of jutsu to be able to dodge. I mean Milityary movement is the same as "Hidden Sand Jutsu" where they hid in sand, and are even able to hide in earth. Even the instantaneous skills let you do that. If you dont attack or defend that turn. You can just appear up to a mile away, avoiding the attack comepletely. You just really need to force people into a corner where they cant do any of these moves. Reason why I learend Seals and Barrier.

Now the waterbody control, yes that does need to be edited. We've been needing to edit it, i thought we did. But i guess it wasnt saved. So yeah

With Subsitution. I do agree this is a somewhat unfair jutsu. But at the same time it very boring. I rarely use the jutsu defensively. I use it offensively. But the only people I see spamming this are noobs who dont want to die, and will do whatever it takes to win or live at least. People like that wont change, you take away that, they will just find another jutsu to spam to avoid dying. Like body flicker jutsu. All in all it usually works out, the people who spam that. No body really want to fight them cause there like that, and the ones who use it for offense. well they are me lol.

Anyway i will unlock this now, hope this puts an end to the fighting  

Masumi H Dekata

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:46 am
Thanks Masumi, and by the way Ishmail I HAVE thought about this, I have figured out a few ways to counter, I just said that they have a potential to god mod, that's all.

And I didn't say that we should get rid of military movement, I just said that maybe we should improve on it so people can't use it to avoid uber strong jutsus. Like...um, you can only hide 2m underground and move for 50m or something? Just a suggestion.

As for substitution, well it IS quite boring...and people who use it like that have no friends mrgreen <--ignore comment  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:02 am
Nikki-Xion14
With Military movement I see a few things to stop it.

Earth Users - Cause an Earthquake, where will they go, they are in the earth.

Lightning User: Send Lightning into the ground and shock them

Water User - it says breathing in earth. So if you send water into the ground and cause them to drown

Fire Users: Cover the top of the ground in fire, they come up they burned

Wind Users - Cause a large gust of wind, when they come back up from the ground they are instantly knocked down and valurable.

And if you didnt even want to user an element. You could throw sharp wires down in a grind like fasion. They come up, they sliced to pieces.

Now for subsitiution jutsu...i'll get back to you. I do think it unfair. Maybe limit it to like 3 uses a battle or something. But I only say that cause im still thinking of a way around it. Though in the anime they were able to use it without using seals sometimes.

Am I really that invible. I mean when they underground they cant really attack. And they have to come up eventially, and when they do ^^^^  

Nikki-Xion14

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:05 am
You have a point.......But also if they have the stronger one Inner decapitation jutsu then the lighting one wont work or the air wont either  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:18 am
who really even uses that skill. You try and grab them, they see you, jump away and they you vaunurable for an attack  

Nikki-Xion14

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:19 am
I use to escape or to trick genins and sometimes I use to get under gates undetected  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:45 am
Well for the replacement jutsu just think of ways you could use it to your advantage. One could be creating an Ember clone. Then later an opponent is coming at you with a kick, you replace yourself with that ember clone and they just burnt their leg. As for the water body control, I just think that jutsu is dumb and shouldn't be used because it's pointless. Military movement just needs to be described more, so whenever you are updating it put wether you are able to see out of the ground or not too along with how long.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

3Rton

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:00 am
I was gona say something but actually I think its not worth of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:46 am
Um...ok? O_o  

iZann

3Rton

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:08 am
Well the talk is pretty much over anyways.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:34 am
HHHMMM I have a sugestion... you have to do the handsign a post early, prior to the jutsu itself  

Bloodfang23

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:23 pm
The Kawarimi in the series reall is kinda godmoddish. The only time I ever use it is when I specifically set somethign up for myself to swtich with

IE:
Ronn grabbed the boulder and swung it into the sky and rushed at his opponent using handseals.

Thenin my next post I would switch with whatever I've thrown. As for the Earth Swimmer, Sand ninja have an extremely easy way to counter this. Muki Suna Kaishin. They convert an area around them to sand, the ground swimmer can't swim through it.

Body controller, I thought that kind of jutsu had been banned already? Or was that just the Rewire technique that got the hammer?  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff