Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:38 pm
I may or may not get this because it does come out on my birthday ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:53 pm
My friend and I have been counting down since school started.
I'm looking forwards to it so much.
And AXEL! -fangirls-
Sorry, had to get that out of my system

@ teh_n00b_huntr: Happy early birthday, because I probably will disappear of the face of Gaia the day it comes out, I'd be busy playing the game.  

Kikien

Dapper Pants

[ Kuroshiro ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:47 pm
Kikien
My friend and I have been counting down since school started.
I'm looking forwards to it so much.
And AXEL! -fangirls-
Sorry, had to get that out of my system

@ teh_n00b_huntr: Happy early birthday, because I probably will disappear of the face of Gaia the day it comes out, I'd be busy playing the game.
IT COMES OUT TOMORROW!!

I even grabbed a PS2 emulator and re: chain of memories so I could know the story of the game I missed so I'd be prepared... still got a bit more to play through @_@
of course if I hadn't stopped to work on an anniversary gift I prolly could have beaten it by now... cest la vie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:50 am
I picked it up today, too bad my DS still isn't working at 100% gonk  

teh_n00b_huntr

PCB Alice Margatroid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:21 pm
I bought it for the soul fact I could play as Larxene and Xigbar in multiplayer.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:47 pm
My birthday is next month so I won't be able to play it for a whole freakin month now that it's on my b-day wishlist. D:  

Tanzama -CCV-

CB Detective

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:11 pm
It came out today for America... :3
I'mma gonna get it maybe on Thursday, xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:40 pm
Wow sad I say something that people should already know and yet you guys act like it spoils something. The black hair kinda throws you off but its obvious. Who she resembles  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:53 pm
mah pre-order came today. it is awesumz  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:40 am
I got the game about a week ago, and I must say, it's as awesome as the PS2 games. It's a shame that there are no new worlds though.

I'm up to the bit where (SPOILERS HERE) Axel learns to fly.  

Super Cheesio

Spindra

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:46 pm
I got it as soon as possible on Tuedsay. I like it a lot in some ways, and in others it disappoints me. I love the panel system - it's great. Of course, I like the regular PS2 system more, but for the DS the panels really worked. I also love that the fighting is just like it's always been, and no longer card-based.
(The things that disappoint me are in white below because I guess they're kind of spoilers?)
It really kind of pisses me off that there's no new worlds. I mean, they're putting them in Birth By Sleep! It makes me feel like I'm playing Chain Of Memories again. The other thing that bothers me a lot is that so many of the organization members leave for Castle Oblivion so soon in the game and you don't get to go on any more missions with them!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:53 pm
Super Cheesio
I got the game about a week ago, and I must say, it's as awesome as the PS2 games. It's a shame that there are no new worlds though.

WAT

WAT  

MaverickDrifter

Spindra

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:56 pm
digi734
Super Cheesio

WAT

WAT

I cannot tell if this guy is kidding or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:44 am
Spindra
digi734
Super Cheesio

WAT

WAT

I cannot tell if this guy is kidding or not.
No, I am not kidding. (SPOILERS AGAIN) Tinkerbell gives Axel (and Roxas, but that was earlier) some sparkley dust, and then he can fly.  

Super Cheesio

Fafara

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:18 pm
I think this game is awesome. True, there are a few parts where I'm like really? But the whole kingdom hearts storyline intrigues me. It makes me pissed I could never finish CoM because of the godawful card system. Would buying a PSP just for its KH game be worth it?  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff