Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers
Sailor Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-l- Queen Of Havoc -l-

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:21 pm
i love sailormoon and watched from the beginning when it was on cartoon network and then i watch all the movies the last i watch was sailor stars don't know of anymore  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:10 pm
i'm going to watch the original jappanese, but i heard a rummur that sailor moon is going to be redubbed(just the 5th season i think) and they are ganna try and get some old voice actoprs back, like, sailor mercury, sailor moon, sailorjupiter...all of em'. but it's just a rummur so far.  

Karrabear

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:15 pm
sailor moon User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:55 pm
BEST Anime EVER.  

Thedevilmaster

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:12 am
Wow. It's been a while.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:04 pm
So, I have a friend/co-worker who is like in her early 20s and she told me she wanted to watch all of the seasons! I thought she was awsome to ask me that!  

Galiel Kaicho

Haynkupoh

Newbie Noob

12,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:42 am
I didn't finish this anime, I got confused when they added all those extra characters.

I love Sailor Mars though. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:27 am
odd storyline, alright show, all women. Sounds like a show anyone would like to watch.  

Cloud Sirius Arashi

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

l Sailor Cancer l

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:00 am
I own the whole series on dvd it still is my favorite anime I hope funimation redubs the whole series I hated the english language version it sux it was too edited missing episodes and the voices were bad like they made sailor mars such a b***h in the english and she wasnt as much in the japanese  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:32 am
Not gonna lie, I watched this since I was little. I even had some of the movies, but since I moved on to some other animes, I have passed those experiences to my sister.  

Willhelm Von Sinrin

kais71

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:42 pm
my little sister loves that show so most of the time i was force to watch it but it was a good show and i found what the opening theme is called in japanese here it is first the artist:Moonlips and the song is called Moonlight Densetu  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:39 am
i watched the first two or three disks of season 1 in japaneese with subtitles then gave up. it was okay but the subtitles killed me, do they have it with english audio now?  

blackrosejokerf08

7,700 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:35 am
Yeah they do. They've had it for a long time now, you just need to know where to get it. =)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:47 pm
lol i found a site online that has where you can watch it in english, my little sis has gotten hooked on it now XD  

blackrosejokerf08

7,700 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:46 am
That's great. =)

Little kids are drawn into it often. It is actually an original anime. One that was a big hit over in Japan when it first came out, and it was made in the..early 1900s if I'm not mistaken. Either that or earlier than that.

I remember when I was little and couldn't wait to get off the bus so that I could catch the last bit of an episode. ^-^

I now own the anime. I still watch it often, even though I'm 18, going on 19. I love it so much and it brings back memories.

I also heard they are going to remake it. I believe it's good enough as it is. And the graphics for it are fine too. I hope they don't remake it. :  
Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff