Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:47 pm
Dae entered earht's atmosphere, the heat of her speed burning her skin. Dae glanced behind her and saw the creatures were still pursuing her.
Upon leaving Tameran she'd found herself being chased by the creatures that stalked princess. Now she'd accidentally lead them to earth and as Dae could see a city coming in to view, growing closer as she plummeted she knew the people...or whatever lived there might be in trouble.
Dae turned and continued to fall as she shot bolt after starbolt after the creatures to no avail.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:55 pm
Nightstar stood on the roof of Titans Tower, looking up towards the sky and watching the city. She sigs and smiles nicely. Nightstar, the leader of Teen Titans, well the new one anyways. Since well she is the oldest. She then hear's her brother's voice and looks behind her. "Oh, hello Nightfire," she smiles. Then something caught her attention in the sky.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:00 pm
Dae grunted as she was hit by a creature, ripping through the band around her head. Dae gasped and reached out to snatch the stone, the creature took the opportunity to kick the back of her head. Dae shouted and turned to blast the creature in the face.
Dae was exhausted, and as she fell she looked behind her at the oncoming water, Dae fell into the water with a splash, going deeper into the water she let her momentum bring her deeper.
Dae watched the remaining creatures flee, they thought sher was dead.
Dae grinned, but she was tired...maybe a little nap...but she was in water...oh well...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:06 pm
Nightstar watched a girl fall into the water and the creature that attacked flee from Earth. She then flew up and went straight into the water. Nightstar was at least glad that she new how to swim. So she swam in deeper, holding her breathe as long as she can and grabbed Dae. Nightstar also reconigzed her and began to sim up the water. she then flew out the water and landed back on the rooftop.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:09 pm
Dae blinked the water out of her eyes and stared up, at the sky, at nothing. Then she turned her head to look at the girl who had saved her, "...Nightstar...?" Dae sighed and sat up, coughing out water then jumping at Nighstar, "You are a Titan, are you not!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:17 pm
"Hm," smiles Nighstar. Glad to see Dae alright. "Of course I'm a Titan. My parents are Starfire and Robin," she answered. "Why what is it?" she asked. "And why were those creatures attacking you?" she asked with concern.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Aurora was surprise to see Dae again and those creature attack her. And she's always amazed at how fast Nightstar moves when it comes to saving someone from the water. And only Aurora the best swimmer.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:35 pm
Nightfire see's Dea and is glad to see her again. He smiles and runs up to her. "Of we're Titans Dea," he smirks. But then he frowns once he saw his sister's and Dae's expression. "What's wrong?" he asked.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:28 pm
Vamira changed back into her human form when she saw Dae on the roof. She walked over to where the others were and stood next to Dae.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:46 pm
Dae groaned as she sat up, shaking the water from herself as an animal would, "I called for you, Titans, no more than five days ago! Have you recieved my message or has your ionosphere blocked it? Answer that and I'll tell you this; those creatures that attacked me are what I called about, they are attacking Tameran because we will not give our princess to be wed to their prince..." Dae sighed and closed her eyes and continued talking, "I fear if we do not accept the proposal the Tameran kingdom will fall...and that is something I can not afford..."  

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:45 pm
"Has it really been that long since you left Dae? We've missed you down here, but I haven't heard any message," Vamira said using her air bending skills to help Dae dry off.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:14 pm
"Sorry Dae. We didn't get any message," answered Nightfire. He then heard what Dae said and looked to sister. "Nightstar? We should go and help them. Sister?" he said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:39 pm
Dae smiled at Vamira, greatful for the help drying off.
"I don't think the princess has much time, if you refuse I will find other help, I just want you to know there is no pressure, but...you're the first thing I thought of, your parents were great fighters and since you all have been training under them I know you would be a formidable force..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:14 pm
"Well, I'm not accustomed to space travel, but anything to help an old friend. I'm in," Vamira said, with a surprising amount of confidence.  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:49 pm
Nightstar looks to her brother and friends. Then back to her friend Dae and smiles saying, "Of course we'll come. I'll do anything to help the innocent and such. And a fellow friend and tameran." "So what are we waiting for. Lets go," answered Nightstar with a smile.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff