Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
it was sssooo degradingggg Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think that they were morons for asking????
  yesh i do!!!
  sorta
  no not really
View Results

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:16 am
Rilian Sharp
Well, according to christians the devil is an angel, so you should be like no retard I don't believe in your god so why would I believe in stupid stories about your god and his stupid angels.

Someone once told me I actually did believe in god but just didn't know it. That was annoying.

Tell them they don't belive in God, they're just afraid of death.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:52 am
Rilian Sharp
Well, according to christians the devil is an angel, so you should be like no retard I don't believe in your god so why would I believe in stupid stories about your god and his stupid angels.

Someone once told me I actually did believe in god but just didn't know it. That was annoying.
Christian God?
Because yes, you know that defying Him will result in you spending an eternity in hell.
But you're doing it anyway. For fun.

Seriously, next time someone accuses you of worshiping Christian Satan when you tell them that you're an atheist start chanting, prefferably in parseltoungue form Harry Potter if you can mimic it, and start tilting your head back slowly and see what they do.

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

Moonlight Wolf Pack

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:47 pm
WOW. How stupid can people be? if someone doesn't think a god exists, why should they think that god's enemy exists? It's common sense. (unfortunately, common sense really isn't very common.)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:43 pm
I swear, if someone asked me if I worship the devil because I'm an atheist, I would slap them.
Not even kidding.
Luckily, in the area I live, people are generally accepting or at least tolerant of one another's religions (or lack thereof)

The Emoholic

Raticiel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:56 pm
brainnsoup
Rilian Sharp

Christian God?
Because yes, you know that defying Him will result in you spending an eternity in hell.
But you're doing it anyway. For fun.

Seriously, next time someone accuses you of worshiping Christian Satan when you tell them that you're an atheist start chanting, prefferably in parseltoungue form Harry Potter if you can mimic it, and start tilting your head back slowly and see what they do.
I know some devoted people that would fall for that! Btw I just love the way catholic media fights with Harry Potter and Lord of the rings rofl I heard it once on the radio: "No, it's not like we think that being helpful to a werewolf is something evil, of course it's good to show children that they should be nice to those who are a liitle different, but why does it has to be a werewolf??" rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:55 am
Mrithyu
wow, they are just assholes! but then again most people who go hunting are so I guess there can't be a big surprise there...

Hey, my grandpa and dad used to go hunting together. Have the nerve to say they are assholes too? lol

Not like I like hunting to be honest, but nor do I condemn it.  

Falhalterra

Deaths asistant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:35 pm
Im going to attack both...

- I hunt, I like the meat, I only hunt elk and dear though and if I was them I would think it would beat the hell out of starving...

- The kid either didnt know what an atheist was or well hes christian and in christian views your either with them or your toasting in tijuana... (I think I have to use that saying more often now)

My opinions in life...
- Care not of what they think but of what they do...
- Plan ahead
- Have slow friends (speed not intelegence)
- Try talking to bares its fun... bring friends...  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff