Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supernatural Palace

Back to Guilds

Guild for roleplayers, chatters, supes, and people who want to have fun. 

Tags: palace, supernatural, roleplay, friends, exciting 

Reply Newest Roleplay
OFFICIAL ROLEPLAYING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orcus Fieres

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:00 pm
Orcus threw both blades into the ground infront of him. "I prefer polearms but i know you use swords so i'll have to work with you here. Choose, elegance or might? Rapier or claymore?" Orcus pulled another two out of the pile. "We'll work on both anyways but which one first?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:46 pm
Love me

Night looked lovingly into Raven's eyes then stared hard at Orcus. She shrugged. "You pick"Her voice even quieter since she tried screaming under all the weight of the robot.
Or hate me....

Diinoraptor

Lord Raven Orion
Crew

Profitable Raider

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:29 pm
Raven moved to the side, and sat down, laying his own blade along side of him. This would interest him. The Escaran lord was skilled in swordwork, many forms of it. Rapiers required speed and precision. The claymore was barely used as a sword. Its sheer weight allowed it to be used as much to crush the enemy as to cut. The rapier wielder had to utilize feints, as well as lure and bait a claymore user, so as to create an opening. The user of claymore user needed to keep the opponent at range, while making sure his timing was accurate, in order to ensure that he did not allow openings in his own defense. Raven's eyes moved quickly around the field, still being a warrior.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:40 pm
Love me

(( Lol!! xD I guess someone figured out...xD I can no longer hide it..xD))

"Rapier." She looked with little fear but with hate at the dummy, level 23.The dummy will pay for what he did to my leg....She thought as her face showed hate.
Or hate me....

Diinoraptor

Orcus Fieres

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:02 pm
Orcus dropped the Claymore. "Fine." He handed the one in his hand to Night and grabbed the other one. He placed his left hand behind him and held the rapier proudly. "Are you ready? My dummies aren't good at using such flimsy weapons so you'll face off against me."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:06 pm
Raven smiled slightly. He hadn't expected this, though he probably should have. This is an interesting change, he thought. He watched carefully. This would be quite interesting. "May you both fight well."  

Lord Raven Orion
Crew

Profitable Raider

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

enilarocc

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:09 pm
Ari started scrubbing the Queen's hair with wonderful smelling shampoo. Emerie washed her body with a soft rag, loving every minute of it. I wonder what Orcus, Tigger, and Raven are doing now... she thought. "Who are they?" Ari asked. Queen Dino tensed. Was she imagining this? "They are my...umm..friends." she lied. "Would they like to come to the ball with us then?" He wondered. "What ball? You never mentioned anything about a ball." she immediately said. "Well, I was thinking that I'd give you a dress to wear, and then we'd go to the ball I'm hosting. And since you have friends, they could come along as well." he answered. Emerie gulped. "Alright." she said. They continued cleaning her up after that small conversation.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:19 pm
Night gulped. She stuttered something that not even she knew what she stuttered. She grabbed the sword and gripped it with all her might, suddenly remembering it was Orcus who made her fight the level 23 dummy. She looked at Raven,Orcus and back again.She gulped once more then it was almost like magic, her arms started swinging,cutting, and slicing.This is why I should join....They need a swordswoman like me....  

Diinoraptor

Orcus Fieres

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:30 pm
Orcus was used to a much heavier weapon so his movements were quick. He parried the attacks but he knew the surface area of the blade counted against him heavily. He tryed to jab several times but he was way off.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:04 pm
Night jumped around continually letting the magic of the blade control itself. She finally got Orcus on the ground. She smirked.  

Diinoraptor

Orcus Fieres

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:39 pm
Orcus' look was dead. He kept parrying while on the ground. He put one hand behind his head and yawned. "If you begin to actually try then i might as well."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:10 am
Night got mad. She swung like there was nothing to stop her. She stabbed several times trying to hit Orcus. She stood and kicked his chest then started swinging and chopping and hacking and slicing again and again.  

Diinoraptor

Orcus Fieres

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:30 am
Orcus got tired of parrying. He grabbed Night's foot and made her fall on her back. He stood up and stretched out. He waited for Night to stand and start stabbing again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:08 pm
Night did a fancy flip and started all over again.Stab Jab Slice Cut Parry Stab Jab Cut Slice Parry She round-house kicked him in the chest then jabbed at his left leg.  

Diinoraptor

Lord Raven Orion
Crew

Profitable Raider

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:38 pm
Raven nodded. She was embracing the swordman's concept of no-mind. On a base level, it was not thinking about one's actions, just doing. But to call it something is incorrect, as no-mind is nothing.  
Newest Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff