Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers
FULL METAL ALCHEMIST Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whos is your fav character from this show?
  Ed Elric
  Al Elric
  Scar
  Lust
  Armstrong
  Mustang
  Other
View Results

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:42 pm
Ah, yet another good anime I have watched is being discussed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:39 am
Haha I loved this one, I even have a music CD from it, I loved the way Ed could use alchemy without the symbol, and for a while he wqas my fave char, but then they introduced Scar.  

Willhelm Von Sinrin

naruto_uzumaki_9tailedfox

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:22 am
Edward is the best!! *claps hands together, then slams them to the ground, creating an Ed statue 40 feet tall* FTW!!!!!! Oh wait!! *claps and smacks the ground again and a 40 foot tall Winry statue appears* Winry's hot!!! *stares in a fanboyish action* OH!! *snaps out of the fanboy faze* I forgot!!! I'm changing accounts to tjsteele810 so invite me back to the guild!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:17 am
and yet again, it is my duty to be the different guy here. I think Lust and Envy are insanely awesome! out of the humunculi at least.  

Victor Black256

Cute Minun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:24 am
I LOVE FULL METAL ALCHEMIST!!!! heart everyone says i act just like ed... o.oi edward elric is my favorite character!! followed up by roy mustang  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:48 am
I've never really watched Full Metal Alchemist I couldn't get into it. I didn't like the whole alchemy thing it was too much like jutsu from Naruto. "But wait we both use alchemy so shouldn't that mean we have the same abiblitites and stuffs?"-Edward, "No fool! I have these super awesome gloves with drawings on them which means I can shoot fire and that makes me unique and eite!" -Fire guy can't remember name. I thought Scar and the Big muscular guy were cool though.

Lol don't yell at me I'm just saying what I think so far! I'll give it a full run and let you know what I think of it.

Legendary G

Distinct Genius

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:29 pm
Really now? .....I have nothing to say to that...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:32 pm
Legendary G
I've never really watched Full Metal Alchemist I couldn't get into it. I didn't like the whole alchemy thing it was too much like jutsu from Naruto. "But wait we both use alchemy so shouldn't that mean we have the same abiblitites and stuffs?"-Edward, "No fool! I have these super awesome gloves with drawings on them which means I can shoot fire and that makes me unique and eite!" -Fire guy can't remember name. I thought Scar and the Big muscular guy were cool though.

Lol don't yell at me I'm just saying what I think so far! I'll give it a full run and let you know what I think of it.

You should give it a bit more credit. Yes that is a similarity between this and Naruto. Let's call it what it really is "MAGIC". That's the idea for FMA anyway.

(Spectra is going to comment on that it is not magic. And I'm going to explain it. [or something along those lines])
But when you get into it each person has there own specialties (what they are good at and what they prefer). Then the story to it is just amazing.  

Thedevilmaster

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Grim_Hashi88

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:34 pm
So which do you guys prefer, the anime airing now, or the previous one?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:44 pm
Grim_Hashi88
So which do you guys prefer, the anime airing now, or the previous one?

What's the difference?

Thedevilmaster

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Grim_Hashi88

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:47 pm
The one showing now follows the manga more than the previous one. Plus there are different characters, and the story seems a little bit darker. I've got all of the first one and the movie. I'm currently watching the new one online, but the new one I'm enjoying more. I'm also reading the manga, so I kinda already know what happens, haha. Don't worry, no spoilers from me. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:29 pm
The one they are playing now on Adult Swim has been completed and they are playing it again. The one they had on there a year or so ago didn't seem different at all. I didn't get to watch it all the first time but the episodes seem to be the same.  

Thedevilmaster

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:50 pm
I like a lot of the characters...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:58 pm
Yeah, the one on CN is just the first one, if I'm not mistaken. The one know is titled Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood...or something, and trust me, it's different than the one a year ago.  

Grim_Hashi88

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:00 am
Darn, now I want to watch it..but I've already missed episodes in Engish, and I'd prefer to watch it in English..  
Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff