Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gears of War - Defending Jacinto (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 328 329 330 331 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:04 pm
"So lemme get this straight.." Hoffman growled, pacing back and forth down a broken street with his arms crossed behind his back. "You're commanding officer requested you to make a bomb, which you did. You asked him how strong he wanted it and he requested the strongest, correct?"

"Yes sir."

Hoffman then paused, glaring at James. "And you didn't bother to tell him your bombs can blow up an block?!"

"Heeeeeeeeey... He's my commanding officer. He should know these things without me telling him."

"YOU BLEW UP AN ENTIRE STREET AND INJURED ALMOST YOUR ENTIRE SQUAD!!"

"And now the jackass is blaming it on me, even though I clearly stated several weeks ago that my bombs would do such things." James groaned, rolling his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:56 pm
Several heavy clicks could be heard near where the damage was done. Close enough for it to be an echo, but far enough for him not to be noticed.

Naro looked down at the ruins with a dull expression before shaking his head.
Whoever did this was sloppy. Where he was standing, there had been at least six other Gears.

". . .Even though the idiot deserves to be chewed out, I feel sorry if it's Hoffman. . ."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:02 pm
"It is Hoffman." Soqed groaned, walking towards Naro and the rubble left behind him, picking up weapons, ammo and other valuables along her way. "No one's died. Yet. So James is stuck with Hoffman while they try to figure out whether or not to take Gears from other squads and give them to our's." She sighed heavily, picking up a set of COG tags which looked like two gears. "Something tells me we'll be thrown in with someone else." She groaned again as echos of Hoffman's screaming could be heard.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:05 pm
"...It makes no difference to me. As long as they understand what they're walking into." Naro said, looking over at her from the corner of his eye. He then crouched down and picked up a brick from the ruined building. It crumbled in his hand.
"...At least James' explosives are thorough..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:10 pm
"Something tells me that despite the fact you're not usually given a squad due to your... job, we'll be stuck with you." Soqed groaned, looking up at Naro before sighing and going through the rubble and debris of the building.

"And yes. James is EXTREMELY thorough with his explosives..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:42 pm
"You act like me being in your squad is a bad thing." Naro said with a grin.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:46 pm
"I mean no disrespect, sir." Soqed sighed, slumping over. "But it's just your suit and your weapon of choice has caused COG to keep people away from you. And I can't say I blame them. Being thrown into a squad with you may prove just as dangerous as a Berserker, so to say."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:48 pm
"I chose this position for a reason. And it wasn't to be seperated from everyone else, if that is your thinking..." Naro said, turning to look at her fully.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:52 pm
"Yes. There are rumors floating about your missing sister being the influence of your position." Soqed said casually, keeping her back to Naro.

"I've heard the hospital has a lot of Jane Does. Maybe she's one of them..?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:55 pm
"None of them match her descripton, Corporal." Naro said with a sigh.
"But yes, it does have something to do with that."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:58 pm
"You wouldn't want them too anyway. They got rustlung." Soqed sighed. "But what other reasons could you possibly have to sit inside the giant suit..?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:24 pm
"...Interrogation."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:28 pm
"....Kind of hard to interrogate the Locust from inside that suit. Not like they speak good English anyway..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 pm
"This thing was built with a translator...And the thought of melting can be quite persuasive..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:37 pm
"Not like they won't die anyway.." Soqed scoffed, rolling her eyes as she was starting to walk out of the rubble with enough gear stuck to her back to equip the dozen soldiers that were downed.

"So I got good news and bad news!" James announced, walking down the streets toward the two.

"...Good news..?"

"We got a new team!" He said, giving her a closed eye smile.

"...Bad news..?"

James then pointed at Naro. "We're with him. And he's in charge."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 328 329 330 331 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas