Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Role Play
Kingdom of Hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you take part?
  Yes!
  No!
  Maybe so!
View Results

DeathsMercy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:33 pm
The boy knew where he was, but he didn't know anything else. So instead of letting the girl go, he quickly followed behind her, persisting that she tell him where she got her keyblade. "How did you get a keyblade?" he asked her, both confused and astounded...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:24 pm
She ignored him, sighing. "I don't have to answer you. Why should I even tell you?" she asked glancing back at him. "If you must know I don't know. All I know is since back at my world I could summon it. I see not why that's a big shock to another Keyblade master that needs to relearn and refind what helped him summon it before." She said sighing. "Besides, think back. What did you feel, what did you want all the other times you had summoned the keyblade?"  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

DeathsMercy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:17 pm
Sora just stood there. "Uhm...." he thought, and just grinned... "I don't know?" the brown haired boy scratched his head, just laughing. "Well, maybe I'll remember how to do it later? I've been through a lot these last few months..." replied Sora. "Where are you headed to now?", the boy asked inquisitively.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:45 pm
"Nowhere, just walking." She answered flatly, sighing, feeling strange and didn't like it one bit. "Your friends will be happy to see you when they arrive here or somewhere you will be going." She said not looking back at Sora as she walked into 2nd District.  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

DeathsMercy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:50 pm
Although Sora was dying to know more about this girl, the feeling didn't seem mutual. Therefore, the young keyblade master decided that letting her go was the best thing that he could do and focus his time looking for his friends--Riku and Kiari. "Well, hopefully they survived the invasion." he thought, not really worrying too much seeing as Riku and Kiari could both handle and manipulate the keyblade well.

As he made his way into Traverse town, he was hoping to find some of his old friends. He had made quite a myriad of goofy characters and hoped that he could meet them again. He was especially wanting to see the goofy wizard, who was always chalked filled of information.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:02 am
She sighed looking down at her black gloved hand. A Nobody does really mean anything to normal people. she thought silently before moving slowly into an empty house, sitting down in a chair and closed her eyes. What was in your heart the first time. Has it vanished? Gone away? Does it know its even needed? she thought letting her voice trail to Sora's mind, the other black figure appeared as all time stopped in Traverse Town except for Sora and the new person in black cloak.  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

DeathsMercy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:14 pm
Sora suddenly stopped as he heard the sweet voice of the woman in black. It wasn't long until he felt a sudden chill as everything froze in Traverse town. "What's going on?" the hero thought, blade in hand. Sora quickly turned back and ran towards the woman in black, who was now accompanied by another man in a dark robe. "Who are these people?" thought Sora as he ran with his blade in hand.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:28 am
She turned slowly as the other figure a man shook his head and looked at Sora with a blade. "So...you were able to summon it. Fearing for someone?" he asked chuckling as he held onto her arm tightly.  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

DeathsMercy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:03 pm
A change of face came upon Sora as he quickly changed from confused to motivated hero. Sora quickly leaped into action casting a Blizzara spell upon the man in black, trying not to harm the girl "Leave her alone!" clamored the hero forcibly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:50 pm
He winced, throwing her off to the side before vanishing through a black portal and appeared on top of a home. "Nice work Lira. You just made it more difficult. Unless...he is more...obedient then you." He said before warping away. She slowly stood, dusting herself off, making sure her hood stayed up.  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

DeathsMercy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:14 pm
Sora ran toward the girl, hoping that she was alright. "Lira?" he thought as he walked up to her with a smile. "Are you alright?" he asked with a concerned tone in his voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:12 pm
She slowly stood, nodding. "Yes, I am fine. Goodbye. I am glad you can summon the blade once more." She said before turning and starting to walk away from him, keeping her eyes averted from him.  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

DeathsMercy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:36 pm
User Image

---S.O.R.A.-----

Keyblade Master

So far the young boy had only used magic and had not relied on his keyblade. However, after concentrating for a period of time, he was able to finally summon it. After a long pause, he let the girl walk right past him, as he went back to continue what he was doing. He thought it was weird what had just happened, especially how everything had just seemed to freeze. He remembered what the man said distinctly as well. "Unless he's easier to control?", he stood and wondered, "What could have that meant?" With everything that was occuring, Sora really didn't have the time to ponder too much about what was happening, since his main focus was finding his friends.

After a few moments of collecting his thoughts and watching the woman walk away, he remembered that he was able to catch her name."Lira..." he thought, "I might have to remember that...something tells me that I'm going to see her again". As he walked the starlit night, he soon came to the second district of Traverse Town. From there he began searching for Merlin--the King's Wizard.

"That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

User Image]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:21 pm
Lira walked, wrapping her arms around herself as she walked, looking down sadly and shook her head, taking the short cut to Third District. She walked, looking around slowly before walking over to a corner that was dimly lit and removed her hood, sighing as she hung her head. "Great, I've just drug the Keyblade Master into battle once more." she muttered, rubbing the back of her head with dark hair and sighed. Her orange eyes closing. "Dang. Now what am I suppose to do? I can't go back to the castle." She sighed shaking her head, facing the wall scratching the back of her head.  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

DeathsMercy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:14 am
---S.O.R.A.-----

Keyblade Master

User Image
It wasn't long until Sora made it to a small cavern at the end of the second district. "Merlin?"", called out the young boy. "Are you home?" Sora proceeded to enter the old home, which had a noticible hole in the roof. "Mhm..." thought the lteenage boy. "I gues he's not here...", he said to himself. Sora still was unsure of what to do or where to go. Everyone he knew was no where to be found. Suddenly he remembered Leon's crew, but then quickly recalled that they had all returned to Hallow Bastion. "Well, I guess I have to go search elsewhere.

Just as he was about to leave the wizard's house, he heard a sudden yelp. "Over here!" Sora quickly turned around to look for the voice and found that it was actually coming from a small orb on the center table. The young keyblade master was weary at first,"Hello?", he saidout loud, wondering what was calling his name. "It's me! Merlin!"

Sora jumped back, "Merlin?! Where are you?" The wizard laughed, "I'm communicating through this talkstone. I currently find myself at Disney Castle with Queen Minnie." Sora smiled and scratched his head. "Hey Merlin, I actually came to ask you something. I was wondering if you knew anything about what happened to Destiny Islands?" Merlin's tone changed as Sora asked the question, "Well, Sora right now the King and the Queen are looking into that. It seems that there has been a re-emergence of heartless. They seem to be consuming the worlds again; however, this time they are not lead by Maleficient or the Organization. It seems that there is a new evil afoot. We don't have any details yet, but you should go talk to Cid in Hollow Bastion. Leon and his crew are much more informed on the matter. " Sor nobbed. "I just have one problem. I don't have any form of transportation. I don't think I can get to Hollow Bastion". Merlin chuckled, "Well, that's an easy one. Just grab the talkstone and tell it where you want to go. It'll instantly teleport you to Hollow Bastion. Just be warned, if the path to the world is closed, you won't be able to teleport." Sora scratched his head and grabbed the stone. He imagined Hallow Bastion and closed his eyes, and before he knew it, he had teleported.

"That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

User Image]

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces