Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Tha 411 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Usaki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:16 pm
Names Usaki! <3

Just want to thank whoever invited me. :'>

I'm 15 and my dedicated Sailor Moon fanism is goin' on 8 years! Woo! XD

Love the live as well as the anime. <3

BTW.. I have all the anime episodes and live action on CD's. Soo.. If any of you want to see a certain episode or something, or the whole series. Tell me! I'll upload them all to a video site.. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:27 pm
Hello, everyone. My name is Vicky and I'm 15 years old. I've been a fan of Sailor Moon since it came on CN. After that my mom became a fan and so we ended up buying all of the episodes. I would have to say my mom likes it a LOT more than me. On eBay she has bought things from posters to CD, dolls to a frying pan, the card game to wall scrolls, and much much more.

My favorite inner senshi is Mars.
" " outer senshi is Saturn.
" " Starlight is Fighter.
" " series is Stars.
" " pairing is MamouruxUsagi and HarukaxMichiru.
" " movie is R.

Le Marquis de Sade

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:46 pm
Im 15...Im from El Paso, Texas but I lived in Durango, Dgo I live in Mexico hehehe...My name Javier but everyone calls me Vicho for some strange reason i stll dont know  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:47 pm
Call me Sunny call me sailor or northstar most likly I will not respond or go huh you talking to me. 19 lives in cali owns all the manga and sailor moon dolls well one of every scout.

Favorite all time scout is Saturn  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

O n y x
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:53 pm
Hey people

Thanks for joining The Sailor Moon guild.

By the way, I'm from Australia, and I've been a fan of Sailor Moon ever since I was 8, lol. It's great to see that there are fans out there. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:33 pm
i'm 19 and the sailor moon fanatic queen i have seen every single version of sailor moon in triplets hehehehemuahahahahahahaha and i love the villians oh and the name is zoiciy, zoi-chan for short  

Luv me clean

Ginvera

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:38 pm
Hello everyone! My name is Ashley and I am 18 years old. I have been watching SailorMoon since I was 8 years old. I loved it from when it was on UPN 9 at 6am! Then when it disappeared, I was sad. I have most of the Mangas, most of the dvds(I perfere it in Japanese), alot of the dolls, stuffed animals. I have some of the trading cards for the game. Unknown to anyone else I believe, In America, it came back...it was like on at 5am on UPN as well..O.O unless I was dreaming or I had left my dvds on Lol. Anyways, I still watch SailorMoon..I also draw sailormoon fanart and I am currently creating my script for my manga ^^

Random Fact
My favorite inner senshi - SailorMercury
Favorite Outer - SailorSaturn
Season - All
Dub or Original - Original
Manga or Show - Manga(I like using my imagination)
Favorite Couples - UsagiMamoru, HeliosChibiUsa, HakuraMichiru, LordsLadies(Princess's Guardians and The Prince's Protectors, the Lords)

Oh yes, I also did the voice of SailorVenus on a voice version of SailorMoon on the internet. ^^ and I tried out for Zoisite(female version).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:41 pm
dude zoisite and kunzite all the way my genreals were made to be together muahhahaha i love my pertend parents  

Luv me clean

Ginvera

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:47 pm
ZoiciyKouseki
dude zoisite and kunzite all the way my genreals were made to be together muahhahaha i love my pertend parents

Pretend Parents? You are refering to Zoisite as female right? That is the only way you could have them as your parents. Unless you rp that you are adopted, but male/male is hott XD

Mercury/Zoisite
Venus/Kunzite
Jupiter/Nephrite
Mars/Jedite all the way man XD

I have a picture of all of them together which I used to make my fanfic for the future. Lol, biggest fan of SailorMoon? You may have everything in triplets, doesn't make you the biggest fan lol.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:52 pm
no as it goes in my fanfic i was created by dna from the two genreals and a dark crystal in the dark kingdom by beryl  

Luv me clean

Ginvera

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:54 pm
ZoiciyKouseki
no as it goes in my fanfic i was created by dna from the two genreals and a dark crystal in the dark kingdom by beryl

Now that is awesome!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:55 pm
yep yep  

Luv me clean

Feril

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:04 pm
I go by Feril, that's enough and I have all the Sailor Moon Anime that I know of, subbed and uncut, a few of the manga and around 25 episodes of the live action. 17 years since I was born and live in California. My only currently posted fanfic is Sailor Moon and my favorite bit of the series was the Star Series.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:20 pm
I'm odango, which is the nickname that Seiya, Haruka, and Mamoru (ugh) call Usagi-chan from Sailor Mooooooon! Yaaaaayy!! Mostly because of Seiya though, because the Usagi & Seiya couple is so awesome! *squeal* whee I've seen the whole Stars season, but I've only seen a few episodes from each other season (mostly from internet sites.) Plus I've seen the movies. Oh yes, and I'm 14 years old! 3nodding  

Wubbzy

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:21 pm
First, I'd like to thank Red Onyx for inviting me into the guild.

You may all call me EJ, or Andy, I'm not fussy, I'm 19 and have been a fan of Sailor Moon since I was 9, when it was airing on Australian television. I live in Australia, so it's not easy to get my hands on subbed SM eps, but I have seen all SM eps up to one of the StarS series, I don't remember it completely, but part of the title is "the terrifying monster of camp"  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff