Tags: Talk, Hangout, Class 

Reply Trashbin /Recycle Bin
Halloween Contest!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halloween is...
  A time to wreck havoc upon all mankind! MUWAHAHAHA!
  too scary!! T_T *hides*
  mmm... candy corn.... *drool*
View Results

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:09 pm

I ish excited!!! heart

I have started decorating my house 4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:44 pm
T.T I cant go treat or tricking this year beacuse i have a band competio on that day  

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:12 pm

Waa? Until the night?? You cannot even go for a lil bit?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:11 pm
I'm probably going to buy a fake mustache, trucker hat, big sunglasses, flannel shirt and a glass bottle of root beer and dress up as a man for Halloween.
It's gonna be sweeeeet!  

Mad King Gangrel

Friendly Friend

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:58 pm
LuvTyler13

Waa? Until the night?? You cannot even go for a lil bit?

NOPE >< the competion always ends late so ...yeah..hmm  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:39 am
xXxThe Epic Nana-ChanxXx
I'm probably going to buy a fake mustache, trucker hat, big sunglasses, flannel shirt and a glass bottle of root beer and dress up as a man for Halloween.
It's gonna be sweeeeet!

To help you out on your little adventure, I stumbled upon this website awhile ago and thought it was hilarious (but with a bit of adult humor).

If interested, click here XD

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Private No-Pants

President Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:15 am
LuvTyler13
xXxThe Epic Nana-ChanxXx
It's gonna be sweeeeet!

To help you out on your little adventure, I stumbled upon this website awhile ago and thought it was hilarious (but with a bit of adult humor).

... Wow.
Lovely site, there. Made me laugh mucho.

And I'm either going to be a Mime or Jack Skellington for Halloween, returning on-topic.
Not quite as great as being a man, though. ;D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:37 am
LuvTyler13
xXxThe Epic Nana-ChanxXx
It's gonna be sweeeeet!

Holy crap that's the most hilarious thing I've heard in a long time!  

Mad King Gangrel

Friendly Friend

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:05 pm
LuvTyler13
xXxThe Epic Nana-ChanxXx
It's gonna be sweeeeet!

lo i guessing its about a women became a man? lol it was funny  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:22 pm
Alrighty then, here's my halloween avi!
Let's see, drum up a nice backstory for this puppy....
In the dead of night on All Hallows Eve, when the moon glows red with the mist of blood, a lone doctor scans the town. Her clean white glove contrasted the blood-spattered surgeons uniform as she saw the eclipse begin. It was now time for the Great Feast to begin. Picking up a severed arm, she drank the blood within it. A red droplet spilt onto the already reddened coat, and she grinned at the moons, now encased in the eclipse. She spoke the incantation, the poem of the beast, and her howling laughter could be heard as the Devil itself arose. "Happy Halloween!" She screeched into the night.  

Mad King Gangrel

Friendly Friend

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:37 pm
Lol this mine....

Alittle girl goes trick or treating on a normal hallween night. She went form door to door getting candy... When she came apon a dark house she knoked on the door and an old women came out, "Trick or Treat." She asked the old wom,en laugted a chilling laugh. When she saw the girls bkt was filled to the top."WHy little girl why do you want more candy? Your pail is filled" She little girl looked up nat her and repiled. "Its for my sick broether mam'a" The old women loked at the young girl "why of cousers deary take all you want." the little girl took all the old womens candy but one, and walked away with out thanking her. When she finally reached her house she walked up the stairs to her room. Dumped al trhe candy on the bed and laudhed about who stupid the old women had been to give it to her. she begain to eat and eat till she ran out of her pail then tunred to the old womens candy. As she ate she begin too hear things like screaming. SHe paid no mind. SHe ate her last piace she felt strage. So she got up to look in the mirror her once whit pretty skin turned a horriable red color her hair turned up in to some crazy due. She ran down the stairs to tell her mom and dad but all she found were they hard cold bodies she looke out on the street there lied her friends too cry. She ran to the old womens house." what has happned to evety one" She the old women let out a gut wrenching laugh "well dearie you ate ther soul there for cause them to die." The girl didn't under stand. SHe looked up and mutter " All I ate as the cxandy I lied to you about." SH then reliazed what she had done. She begged the old lady to change every thing back she said she would on sunrise of the the next day. Form that day fowrd she never lied again!

The motto of the story never lie to get candy.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:53 pm

Ooo! There arae even stories! AWESOME! XD

I am sooo excited! *dances around with excitement! I am putting a hold on all homework that day! It is a time for FUN ONLY!

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:32 am

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

WOO

WHO IS EXCITED?!?!

i am. xd

HOW IS EVERYONE'S COSTUMES?!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:55 am

So... how was everyones halloween??

And when i looked at everyones avis, did you have theone on that you wanted to enter my contest with?

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:20 am
LuvTyler13

So... how was everyones halloween??

And when i looked at everyones avis, did you have theone on that you wanted to enter my contest with?

umm...sure? lol  
Trashbin /Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces