Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
the "EMO" treatment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

??HOW??
  they stay away from them
  they make friends with them
  they kill em
View Results

Trace Tsukuyomi Hitori

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:50 pm
i dont pay attetion to others they are useless to me, but from i know those who are fello emo aren't treated any diffrent most times they are just left alone like we like it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:25 pm
Well, I've never opened up and let people know I cut myself. I don't really have many friends either, they know, but treat me no differently.
As for other's I see around school..well, depends. Some get beaten up, others get teased..overall; they're treated like s**t.  

Xx-unwritten law-xX

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:08 pm
Maybe if they stopped whining and stood up for themselves they wouldn't get so much s**t.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:45 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Maybe if they stopped whining and stood up for themselves they wouldn't get so much s**t.
That's like telling a lion not to eat African children.  

[Hollow Point]

Sadistic Rainbows

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:04 pm
Harley91594
I'm in high school and although I am not emo, I hang with some emo kids. They accept me into there group, they don't care that I'm not emo.
As for how others treat emo people, it depends on where you live. Like in Mexico emo kids get beat up a lot. In my school emo kids are usually just ignored. That's just a damn shame, because behind the face, they are awesome people.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:24 am
Dark_Sasuke00
how does the people treat the emo kids?

i honestly dont like how you put ''the people'' we are people too  

Im Diggin That Dope

iGrunny E M O

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:20 pm
[Hollow Point]
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Lions rarely eat humans.
Just letting you know.

Also, at my school, the 'emo' kids aren't treated any differently. You are treated on your personality, not your life style, dress, or image. The clothing, and your own view of yourself, doesn't always match what people know you as.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:28 pm
iGrunny E M O
[Hollow Point]
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Lions rarely eat humans.
Just letting you know.

Also, at my school, the 'emo' kids aren't treated any differently. You are treated on your personality, not your life style, dress, or image. The clothing, and your own view of yourself, doesn't always match what people know you as.
Yes. I understand that. It was a joke. neutral  

[Hollow Point]

dang coconuts

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:14 pm
ppl treat emos at mah school like were a joke and if we get in there way there is hell to pay... but then again fa gs at mah skool treat everyone except themselves like that.
i feel like a loner at mah school there are ppl who look more emo than me but they are wannabes... im not trying to be rude but its really obvious the way they always say i listen to ___ cuz there emo and i have 10 pairs of chucks cuz im eeemmmooo.
gaahh... its horrible.
...whoa i got a lil bit talkative there sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:06 pm
XX_Fallen_and_lost_XX
ppl treat emos at mah school like were a joke and if we get in there way there is hell to pay... but then again fa gs at mah skool treat everyone except themselves like that.
i feel like a loner at mah school there are ppl who look more emo than me but they are wannabes... im not trying to be rude but its really obvious the way they always say i listen to ___ cuz there emo and i have 10 pairs of chucks cuz im eeemmmooo.
gaahh... its horrible.
...whoa i got a lil bit talkative there sweatdrop
Learn to grammar.
Also:
BAAAAWWWWWW.  

[Hollow Point]

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:37 am
Well, it's been a couple of years since I graduated, but at my high school, the emo kids were just like anyone else. Tons of the "preppy" kids hung out with the emo crowd, and were great friends. I think people all over the world should learn from that.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:51 pm

In all honesty, emo kids at my school are generally embraced. No one has a problem with them. There's a cheerleader who likes Top-40 pop music sitting next to that girl who went to the Taking Back Sunday show over the weekend? Who gives a ********, they're both good at science and think that guy in the front row is cute. They do projects together.

I hear the occasional wannabe gangster freshman say stuff about 'emo fags' or that 's**t emo music', but really, when they point out who they are talking about, it's a scene kid. Not only that, but they're a wannabe gangster freshman. Their opinion is invalid anyway. rolleyes
There is a large amount of emo kids, and lemme tell you, it's the scene kids who are looked down upon. At least by the emo kids. But, y'know, scene kids never give a ******** anyway. stressed

Super Naranja

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

iiEm0 Dork

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:44 am
In my school, they treated me like s**t.
Im not "Emo" But i've been told i look like it.
A bunch of Gangsters come up to me and do a circle and put black hoodies on and get a pencil and act as if they're cutting themselves, and say "ohh yeahh" and s**t.
Eventually i exploded and they dont do s**t anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:16 am
I get treated like crap all the time. People slam doors in my face, spread rumors, try to trip me, try to start fights, call me a freak. People are not nice.  

EmoxBandit

xxxemoguitaristxxx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:15 pm
I said they kill them not in murder but in way which is mental. they torture us mentally at my school until we are paranoid and dead inside suicide comes to mind a lot but none of us have done it yet  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games