Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
The Wasteland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:16 pm
Viper looked down to see Orochi naked. She was a little disturbed at first, but didnt really react much. She merely Threw his pants at him. " you put those on. " She demanded. When the siver haired guy made a comment twords her, she did her best to ignore it. Not paying him any attention as she sat and looked around, her hands in her sleeves...
Then she realized that the last man was falling. He didnt land well.. she couldnt help but give a little grin to the sight of him head first in sand, but he righted himself. When he began to dramatize the fact the Orochi was naked she Rolled her eyes and let out a big sigh. Not like he hadnt been naked before too. Atleast Orochi hadnt gotten stuck in the sand. When the silver hair guy made another comment twords her, she placed a hand on a rock that she sat beside and slowly began to crush it, when the rock turned to dust, she closed her eyes to remain calm. He was trying to get attention and she was not willing to let him have it.
When Itazuki Suddenly got up and lunged for The other guy, she frowned and became on edge... He looked deformed... mostly his eye... It made her want to turn away, but she did. Instead she took Orochi and his pants and moved to a different location. They were too close and Someone was going to get hurt. Though this time, her instinct may have saved her... A huge beam blasted away everything at the spot she and Orochi had just been sitting. She made sure to keep as far away from it as possible... She was sure that everything it touched, it destroyed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:19 pm
The sword that was used as a block held well against its own attack but the golden flame snake had been used at the opportune time to attack Itazuki. He flung back and rolled several times. The monstrous form that had become him was gone when his beam attack of dark matter was over. Black marks covered most of his body and he writhed and contorted in pain. He struggled to gather himself and stood up staggering around and staying still. His sword in its own accord dropped from his hand buried itself in the earth. His pupil went back to normal, being a small bead. He lifted his head up and finally felt the beating rays of the sun shine upon his head. Sweat started to dribble down his face, but Itazuki stood still, dark matter trailing from his body, leaving it. He seemed to be paralyzed unable to move. He gasped for air, but then captured some and breathed slowly. "I..." He then stopped talking.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

imnac K

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:30 pm
Orochi looked up, another time skipped and he looked up and saw a flash of bright light. “Ohhhh.” Orochi’s eyes were big and wide as the beam passed him and Viper, he put his pants on. “Sor…” He said, but then stopped talking for a bit. He looked around and most the people around annoyed him except viper.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:50 pm
On one hand, Itazuki wasn't going to attack him anymore. On the other, Alex had severely underestimated the strength of his attack nd had majorly burned Itazuki. Standing up and walking over to where Itazuki stood, he grabbed Itazuki by the shoulder. Alex stood there for a minute, then viciously slapped Itazuki across the face, yelling "STOP TRYING TO HURT YOUR FRIENDS." Alex then stared directly in the eyes of Itazuki, trying to get his point across.  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:51 pm
She rustled his hair and smiled. He was cute. Then she took a deep breath and noticed that Itazuki was not so agressive... She forwned.. He did not look well...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:13 pm
Itazuki was swept from his feet and landed hard on the ground, laying there; he looked up at the sky. Most the ground where the beam went past was destroyed. He managed to finally understand he was still not completely talented with these new powers. His hair plopped itself on the ground and covered most of his one side. The deformities went away. He thought about what Alex had said. “I’m sorry…” His voice mellow and depressed, the new power came with some thing else. To loose control and feed off of primal instincts. His face was kept calm and the sword he had remained hidden from the blackened world. Itazuki continued to lay there because he was still immobile. He realized an attack like that would have to be used later, when he had no other options and when his skill increased. He exhaled slowly, and looked around, the warm sand was a comfort then soon turned into a discomfort.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:24 pm
Alex's gaze softened from a stern look to one of exasperation. Itazuki had lost control in the face of his new power. Sitting down near to Itazuki, he made small circles in the sand with his wind, attempting to make a crop circle type thing. The warmth of the sand made his feet feel like he was standing in Fluffy's flames again, but he could take it. He turned and looked at Calypso, wondering why that platinum haired man had decided to show up aroud here of all places. Picking up both Judgement and Kozuchi Ozuchi, he wondered what he had done. The golden flame snake had been done out of pure instinct, and seemed much more powerful than the regular flame snake. Hmm.... I wonder what would happen if I did the same thing with my wind wolf? thought Alex as he sat down and stared at Judgement, cleaning some more sand out from the barrel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:31 pm
Itazuki laid still on the ground now moving much, his arm reached out and he grabbed a handful of boiling sand, he crumbled it in his hand and felt thwarted in all his attempts to achieve greater power. He seemed like he was a challenge to Alex but could he stand in a fight with Teran. Questions ran rampant in his mind, he felt sympathy and then worried where is blade was. He kept lying still, looking around slowly…feeling exhausting he exhaled and wondered about where he was heading.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:31 pm
Viper made her way over to the two men. She did not mean to intrude on thier touching moment, but she had waited for a reason. " Excuse me." She looked to both men befor she continued, looking more to Alex as she could not see it Itazuki was even conscious. " Do any of you know where to find Teran Ferox?" She stated blankly. Her eyes, once slitted, now looked to be a dull yellowish color. A little wind picked up and blew some of her hair into her face, though she didnt move, until Alex or Itazuki spoke  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:44 pm
Itazuki sighed from the mere mention of his name then he rolled over. He gained some control over his body, he faced her and he said softly. “Teran…Is…” He stopped, badmouthing him was bad, and he was already in trouble as is. He then started to picture where he was, The Oracle and him together. He sighed once more but about of disgust. As he thought about him more he began to hate him even more. He was yin yang in the finest meaning of the word. Both light and dark was he composed of, an imbalanced perfection in this world of cynical flaws.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:51 pm
As Itazuki sat up she turned her attention mostly to him. When he didnt finish his sentence she knelt down to Itazuki's level and bowed iher head. " I am sorry If i offended you" She spoke a little quieter before she looked up at him and then to Alex. " merely looking for a trainer" She answered an unspoken question. She didnt really know why, it just came out in a mumble.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:58 pm
Itazuki mumbled some thing to himself, it was indescribable blabbering. He then thought trainer. She seemed like a capable pupil for him to train; he then looked over at the half naked boy with fire. “Hmm…Why don’t you ask me to train you…I can do it and unlike Teran…I won’t charge you.” He laughed a bit then kept a strait face.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:24 pm
She looked at him oddly. She then frowned and looked over to where Oroichi sat... When she turned back to him, she looked for the big headed boy who claimed that Itazuki was his master... " What of that other kid. Arny you also training him?" She asked. If she were alone, she may have taken the offer without looking back, but she had Orochi to take care of, and she wasnt sure three people was just over kill.After his stronge, laugh and serious act she frowned. He really was odd... She had merely heard odds and short storys from her source. She really didnt get it, but her face remained a blank  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:28 pm
“Him?…NO. I’m his master. Not his trainer.” Itazuki looked over at the other boy when she did. “And I can also train him…” Itazuki said starting to lift up and he finally sat down. He exhaled from the hard work had to do sitting up.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas