Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Anima Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:26 pm
"Well good for you, that you hunt Rapist, odd way to live but I feel for your cause." Itazuki said as his eyes looked up and down the silhouette of this girl. It appeared she had wings of a descent size. He held the flame out to get a better look at the person. She was unique for having wings. He had never met any one that had a pair. "It's not amazing that I found you, it's just what I do." He said nonchalantly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:50 pm
"I know. I was being sarcastic. It's fun." Arnatia said smiling politely at the man. She folded her wings slowly as she pivoted toward the man and walked a few steps closer to him. Her wings shook to get the dead leaves that fell out of the hidden pockets in between the feathers. She walked forward a little more, so now she was a mere two yards from him. She kept her polite smile and greeted him. "Nice to meet you,"  

NikkiRoseTyler

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:00 pm
"Yeah I couldn't say the same thing for you." Itazuki was of couse joking, he did this a lot. He grabbed her hand and shook it viciously, then muttered quickly. "I'm Itazuki, nice to meet you, what are you doing here?" He looked around as he spoke then he stopped with the exaggerating handshake. He did not want to harm the poor little girl. He broke out in a quick smile then a series of quick bursting laughs to lighten up the current situations.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:10 pm
Arnatia flexed her hand. The sudden and hard shaken had taken her off guard. She chuckled and cocked her head to one side. "Do I have to have a reason for being in an awesome forest such as this? Well, I just came to clear my head. My name is Arnatia." He certainly is odd, she thought to herself. His laughter was contagious, so she chuckled a little bit more. Then her face was contorted as her wings began to ache. After using them for so long, they began to throb sometimes. The pain seared her back as the pain went from the tips of the wings to her spine. She grimaced and she unfolded them again, lessening the pain a little.  

NikkiRoseTyler

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:19 pm
"Yes, this forest is splendid, would you care to take a walk with me in this forest. I don't want you to get hurt and I'm extremely bored." Itazuki said as he began to walk, moved backward a little bit till he twisted his body and headed strait. Every thing seemed a lot quiet after Fate and him departed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:52 pm
Arnatia was again taken aback at his sudden request. "Um.. sure? I have no previous engagements, so I guess I can walk with you." She said cooly. Her wings unfolded for a sec and then settled on her back. They felt better after she had stretched them. Arnatia then asked, "Why do you think I would get hurt in the forest?" She stepped daintly when she walked beside him.  

NikkiRoseTyler

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:03 pm
Itazuki felt a odd sensation hit his back. It felt like seven griping teeth plunged inside him. He turned around to see a huge bat. His water grabbed the bat, flung it in front of him, he swiftly unsheathed his Scythe then pierced the skull, two divided gusts of wind blew in both directions of where the blade had stabbed. "See, you don't travel much on the ground, you appear to be in pain and there is a mob of forest creatures coming at us and this big bat was just a baby."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:18 pm
Arnatia assessed the situation. Yes, now she could hear the creatures. She turned to face him and groaned loudly. "********, just what I needed. Pardon my language, Itazuki." She usually didn't swear unless she was really pissed off. Arnatia searched around in the pocket of her trench coat. She felt the barrel of her Walther PPK and pulled it out. Her fingers traced the etched name on the side. Helen, what have I gotten myself into this time? She reached inside another hidden pocket for a new magazine. After clicking it into place she realized, "Oh great, this gun is only short range." Arnatia on the outside looked very calm, but on the inside she was now having a nervous breakdown.  

NikkiRoseTyler

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:24 pm
The bat that Itazuki had stabbed had then turned to a pool of water. His skills with water had improved, but for Arnatia, she had no idea that all the things coming were just clumps of water which seemed real for some time. At close they could easily be identified as water but from a far they could not. At least a hundred of water creatures came charging. Itazuki then stepped back and became hidden in the shade. It would appear Arnatia was all alone but Itazuki was still there. He now wanted to test her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:40 pm
Arnatia took to the air. She didn't know what these stupid things were, and Itazuki had just disappeared in the shadows. Something's fishy about all this. All of a sudden, I am the only one out here? Then she saw them, from far away, they looked like menacing beasts. She fired a warning shot at the creatures, the noise rattling off the trees. When it didn't phase them. She got ready to attack and closed her eyes in thought. It would take a moment, but she knew it would work in time.  

NikkiRoseTyler

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:59 pm
((Xellane, please do not be in two places at once.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:22 pm
(Yeah I started wondering about that when I saw people start putting "exit" when they were done in areas, sorry about that)

Something strongly stuck out in Xellanes mind, a sure thought, or idea, or something in his mind telling him to run, to get out of the forest, it was not safe here at this time and Defaeco needed to be found. "Sorry, I must go, enjoy the fish!" Xellane said running past the Oak, the way he thought for sure was the correct way.

exits  

Xellane

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:04 pm
Ryuukio stood there as the kid ran off. Well i guess people must be in a hurry and... Ryuukio looked at the fish. I looks like i get a better lunch after all." Ryuukio went over to the fish and started to cook it over the fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:24 pm
Itazuki remained hidden for some time, jumping from tree to tree. It kept still and then ran out of a bush, rolled then dived down into another bush. He then left and headed for Ethral. He left a note.
[exits]  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:25 pm
Agito pulled out one of his swords and started to swing it at a tree, after hours of cutting at trees, a mile radius of trees were choped down and there littered all over the place were gaint tree's so he choped them up into smaller peices and put them all in t a pile and pulled of zangato and used his fire strike to ignite the trees so they would burn and turn to ash.
[Exits]  
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces