Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
The great plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:11 pm
"You... idiot," Defaeco said, while using one hand to run his fingers through his hair, out of being annoyed. The darkness was taken from the ground Teran had created earlier, and with it, he shot a large blast straight at the disobedient boy. It was aimed directly at Itazuki's chest, but at maybe around 10% power.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:15 pm
"That's way out of line and why do you have to attack me?" Itazuki muttered as he got bolted from the blast but he spun it off. His chest ached from the attack and he fell to his knees.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:18 pm
"Hehe, you defied the King, which was foolish. I'll let you go this time, unless... Tobias says otherwise," he said to Itazuki as he hooked his staff to his side. He may have just seen another one of the people he "thought" he killed, but he wasn't bothered. He would be dealt with. Defaeco motioned his fingers from Tobias to Itazuki, just in case Tobias needed some fun. He turned, giggled a bit, and darted off at full speed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:26 pm
"Phff..I hate people like that. People who are just. UGH!!...I don't know." Itazuki sheathed his arm in his coat then pulled out a hand made of water or covered in water. The tips of his nails were like talons.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:58 pm
Ty heard sounds of something more interesting going on near him a distance away. Walking over there he saw two people. "Well, what sort of fun is this." He said to himself as he walked closer to them and saw that one of them could use water. "Hmm... I think I'll play air only type to these two." Tysulir thought to himself as he walked closer. Another lite gust sent his clothing and hair to do a slight flutter on the air.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:08 pm
Itazuki felt the sensations of others. More and more people had come to what? He did not know. Maybe to just bother him. Itazuki fiddled with his water on his hand make it hard and condensed like some form of armor. He could use them as claws and tear into flesh, use them to cling to walls. The basics a assassin needed to make a good assassination. "Hey you!!" Itazuki called out to the man that could send a breeze like his kaze Scythe. "Will you spar with me?" Itazuki meant every thing, there was no trickery in his sentence. His face struck pure boredom and the odd feeling his was a moron and non the less he was weak, but was he. He didn't have the flashy apparel like the other men that came here. One flew away with black skeleton wings, major sign he was not confident in himself. His name was Teran. l  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:28 pm
Tysulir looked at the one who called him out. "Sure, mind if I make it more interesting for you?" He asked with a mischievous look in his eye. "Get me to have to use my really cool skill and I will tell you some cool info." Ty said as he wondered if Itazuki was as promising as he looked. If this guy could make him use even an ounce of his water technique then he would try and recruit him into joining his resistance force against the King, The Rebelde.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:02 pm
Itazuki unsheathed his Katana then spun it around and sliced the air. His face was calm but a devious smile laid across his gorgeous face. "I could care less about your REALLY COOL INFO." Itazuki used slowed mockery. Itazuki was not a man who took real mind of other peoples things. Especially those who acted the way this guy did. So after a little while of dancing around and other foppish acts, Itazuki jolted forth at the man who just seemed stupid. He carried his sword by his side to help cut wind resistance and to increase speed. As he reached his foe, Itazuki flopped his blade out. The tip of the blade would only scrape the surface of him, if he did not move. After that Itazuki threw up his Katana then pulled out his second weapon of choice.

Itazuki held a weapon with a long thin staff and at the top of the staff a crescent shape blade stuck out. The blade was of bluish silver color and had intricate lines that formed symbols of the moon. He swung the blade directly above his enemy.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:41 pm
Ty shrugged at the reply from the man now to be his opponent. "Fine but it’s your loss, not mine." He said then jumped back a foot or so to avoid a blade nicking his skin. Pulling on the air near him he formed two small yet powerfull drill like whirlwinds around his open hands. He side stepped into a battle stance and now on the side of his opponent he thrust his right hand with its wind-made drill foreword, aimed at the left shoulder of this guy who seemed to be a bit hasty in his judgment of people’s skill.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:28 pm
Itazuki stood up strait and he bend over to pick a object on the ground. He saw a little object on the ground. It was shiny and smooth, it also was hard. As he stood up he got the full blunt of his attack and spun around and flew back several feet. "Ok...I'm done fighting you." Itazuki muttered then the little thing he held moved out his hand and floated in the air. "Hey, I'm talking here!!! Now b***h stop being a loser and run away!!"  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:52 pm
The air attack stopped suddenly as Tysulir just stared at Itazuki. "That was randomly fast." He said with a shrug. Then he sat down on the ground "Now why would I want to run away again?" He asked with a confused look on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:31 pm
A gigantic figure. Fog was shooting from all directions as ominous music began to play on the organ. A figure spoke, in a deap and destructive voice. "b***h I WAS TALKING TO THAT b***h" pointing to itazuki, it poked Ty in the head, and began to spin around in a circle, its body exploding as it smashed itazuki in the forehead with its own body, making a large farting sound. "I own you b***h!"  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:18 pm
The Brown round floating object flew up and sat a top of Itazuki. Itazuki felt some thing sit on his head, he looked up and took a moment to comprehend what was on his head. "Hey little princess fagot. Stop being a queer and get some sexy bitches. I have a girl friend look away, stop it. Do you want me to smack a b***h?" Itazuki kept a idiotic face, and the rambling nut kept on talking. Itazuki said to the odd little vulgar creature. "What are you?" It muttered to him. "I'm the s**t..." It refused to actually speak and then the excessive devious music continued and the thing spoke. "Hey there is a talking walnut on my head." Itazuki said with a luring sense of hatred. The confused boy with the talking walnut on his head pranced of the stage for he was now standing on a wooden stage. Some how it grew from the ground as the walnut continued with its useless rambling.

The fat little stocky walnut floated into the air. Hanging there, the immense earth shattering power, fumed from its core. It felt it needed to add to this situation making it the key role in this worlds existence. "My name is fate...I am here to save the world." As it was done a loud, deep da da da was sounded. The sheer voice of this single walnut could shatter buildings of small magnitude.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:46 pm
Tysulir was more than shocked to see... well he couldn't name exactly what was going on at the moment but finding out the name for those two new arrivals were the least of his worry as he reacted to what had hit him. He instantly used his air magic to enhance his jump to propel himself high into the air. "What the hell is going on!... Is that a walnut?!" He shouted to the ones below him. Sure he was startled but this was a but much for him to grasp at the moment even on a good day. "And you." He said turning his gaze to the odd thing that touched him. "I don't even want to ask but touch me again like that and your dead." Obviously today wasn't going to be the nice relaxing one Ty had hoped for. Instead he now felt like a side character thrust into some comic relief episode. He was able to slow his decent with the air spell he had wrapped around him and fell at a much slower rate than anything even close to his weight could.  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out