• Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:01 pm
crap.....those jokes made me horny...............well....apearently its 4:00 bc my built in sundial its showing it  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:16 pm
Interesting
Uhmm, decent joke  

Kashinami-chan

Caryas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:01 pm
An elderly man of about seventy entered a hotel with his newlywed wife, whom looked 20. They checked in, and went to their room. The next day, the man emerged, looking incredibly happy, trailed by his wife, whom looked as if she had seen a ghost. They sat at a table where they enjoyed a brief breakfast before he smiled at her, kissed her, and departed for work. A concerned hotel employee approached and said, "Ma'am, did he do anything bad to you? Whats wrong?" He looked up with horrified, glazed eyes. "For both the years we've dated, he's told me he's been saving up for 45 years. I thought he had meant money."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:41 pm
Caryas
An elderly man of about seventy entered a hotel with his newlywed wife, whom looked 20. They checked in, and went to their room. The next day, the man emerged, looking incredibly happy, trailed by his wife, whom looked as if she had seen a ghost. They sat at a table where they enjoyed a brief breakfast before he smiled at her, kissed her, and departed for work. A concerned hotel employee approached and said, "Ma'am, did he do anything bad to you? Whats wrong?" He looked up with horrified, glazed eyes. "For both the years we've dated, he's told me he's been saving up for 45 years. I thought he had meant money."

OMG WOW THAT WAS AMAZING!!!! LMAO  

i R o c u r s o x s

5,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Furry Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers