Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Not A Typical Love Story~(1x1)~(Moonily Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:31 pm
"B-Bella . . ." Bella stuttered, still slightly scared from Alexander's temper.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:24 pm
Alexander breathed deeply in and shook his head "and where do you come from Bella?" he asked patiently ... maybe it was just that she looked like her ... it was painful memories to have bring up. Maybe it was just a concidence  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:30 pm
Bella frowned slightly. "I . . . I don't know. I . . . The couple who found me said that I had washed up on shore . . . I don't . . . I don't remember anything . . ." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:45 pm
((there's a cold going around school ... I have a sore throat because of it! Dear me its fun trying to read to a two year old whilst your throat kills ... not))

Alexander breathed in even more deeply, how could a person not remember where they came from ... who they were ... Alexander shook his head "okay then, I suppose I better start getting you ready"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:43 pm
Bella stood up, her face set. "Yes sir! I will work hard!" she said determinedly.

((*huggles*))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:55 pm
((thankies))

Alexander winced and shook his head, looking away "I hope you do ... I don't care for careless servants" he said walking forwards towards her "lets see what you have on" he said twirling his finger "turn please"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:48 pm
Bella blinked slightly. "Y-yes sir." she said softly and then turned around. "U-um, they told me that this was only a temporary uniform . . ." she murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:40 pm
Alexander sighed and looked back over at the man servant "I suppose you can do some things right then" he said breathing out, so most of the words came out in a hiss "come on then Bella. Lets get you in a better uniform"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:32 pm
Bella hesitated a little as Alexander said her name. For some reason, it gave her dejavu . . . "Y-Yes sir!" she said as she grabbed her bag and followed after the prince, giving a small, sympathetic smile to the manservant as she passed him. She could tell that he was in some sort of trouble, and she figured it was because he hired her . . . but why did she seem to make the prince so angry? She hadn't even done anything yet!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:34 pm
Alexander looked over his shoulder at the bag that Bella was carrying and frowned "Did the servant give you a room yet?" he asked and then didn't even bother waiting for an answer as he took her past a spare servant room. He was almost going to walk past it towards the more luxury suities when he remembered it wasn't his love. He stopped at the room and opened it "for you" he said nodding at the room  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:24 pm
Bella smiled. "Thank you." she said, happy to have lodgings. She entered the room and looked around, impressed with almost everything. "This is amazing." she said cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:02 pm
Alexander looked around the lodgings biting the inside of his lip. Why was he so tempted to treat his servant as his drowned lover? He raised an eyebrow "not much but it will do"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:33 pm
Bella frowned slightly. "Well it's more than I've ever expected to see in my life . . ." she murmured softly as she held her hands behind her back, turning away from the prince and looking out the window, a scene reminiscent of when Alexander would walk into Jesabelle's room to find her gazing out the window with her hands clasped behind her back. Not that Bella knew anything about that . . . she only knew that somehow . . . everything seemed so . . . familiar . . .  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:55 pm
Alex watched Bella as she turned and clasped her hands ... it was so like Isabella's way of doing it. He wanted to creep up behind her and place his hands in hers and hold her tightly. "NO! STOP IT!" he cried out to his servant staggering backwards "STOP!"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:21 pm
Bella spun with wide eyes as her hands separated. "W-what?! What's wrong?!" she asked, scared, not knowing what was going on, not knowing what she was making the prince relive. How could she? She didn't remember anything past one year ago . . .  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff