Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Act III______________-____________ Nintendo
Harvest Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Expired Pudding

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:37 pm
solilly
harvest moon is really cool but i cudnt find the girl version so i bought the boy one sweatdrop

Oh!! I have that version!! You don't know what you're missing!!

Although, I have lost my file, what, 4 times??? Yeah, four times.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:40 pm
Oh, and I forgot!! There's a new harvest moon out on July 11th!! It's called Grand Baazar (Do not know if that is spelled right.)!! It looks soooo cute!! I want it SO bad!!!!
BUT REMEMBER, EVEYONE, DATES CAN CHANGE!!!!!!!!  

Expired Pudding

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:57 pm
I love harvest moon, it's really close to one of my favorite games  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:15 am
I have Harvest Moon on Gba,Nintendo and Game Cube. I just love all of them.

Whats the new ones storyline?  

somigirl777

Profitable Entrepreneur

Expired Pudding

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:56 am
somigirl777
I have Harvest Moon on Gba,Nintendo and Game Cube. I just love all of them.

Whats the new ones storyline?

glad u asked! Zephr Town once had the greatest Bazaar in all the land. But now it's totally empty! It's up to U to bring life back to the Bazaar!!
ok here's how it works: u can sell crops, farm products (milk, for example) and food that u've made. Can't tell more, cuz that's all im sure of.
Then ya gotta find a husband/wife, start a family, we all know how Harvest Moon works.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:16 am
Tree of tranquilty is a good harvest moon game X3  

Blazin_meteor

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

ComplainingKittens

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:18 pm
I love harvest moon! My favorite would definitely have to be Magical Melody mainly because of the dating options.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:57 am
I think... Animal Parade for the Wii is better than Tree of Tranquility. You can marry the Harvest Goddess, a Harvest King, a witch, or a wizard, along with the ToT guys and gals!!!

Also you can get two kids instead of one. heart
It's a bit slow moving though.  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Information Broker Sai

Shadowy Gaian

5,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:21 am
Ew, I've got three Harvest Moon games. Any completed yet? nope.

Harvest Moon: A wonderful life (I think that was the title) (Gamecube)
Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility (Wii)
Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar (Nintendo DS)

I was surprised with the Nintendo DS one, it's quite good for a Nintendo DS game. The days can get repetitive though.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:00 pm
I gave Harvest Moon DS Cute, and it's adorable! although I'm angry that they changed Stiener's awesome name to just Skye...  

Kathryn Anon

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100

Demonicfox13

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:46 pm
I'm what can be known as a harvest moon freak. My brother found the ROM to Harvest Moon SNES, played every day almost non stop for at least three days beat it. It was disappointing how short it was.

Then I played A wonderful life still haven't beaten that one but I have a wife and my kid is walking.

Next I got Harvest Moon Magical Melody. This one is really easy to manage and I beat the general story line. Now i just gotta get like 50 more annoying notes.... Argh. What I thought was funny is that Jamie's gender changes depending on your gender so you can marry Him/her.

I also have Harvest Moon DS. That one was amazingly fun at first but then it started to get annoying because of the limitations in ability to progress.

Then I got Harvest moon Island of happiness, this one's controls kinda ticked me off, but it was really fun haven't beaten that one yet.

Then I got Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility This one i'm fairly far in and am very good at managing in it.

Then I got Harvest Moon Sunshine Islands, they switched the controls to a more favorable set up and this one is kinda different than the DS predecessors.

Next I got Harvest Moon Animal Parade. The thing that ticks me off about this one is the amount of time wasted getting from place to place, and the sheer difficulty on figuring out where to go and when.

Now I want Grand Bazaar but I'm poor. crying  
Jak's Act III______________-____________ Nintendo

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces