Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers
Worst anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:13 pm
XSK Skeith
Sailors Moon isnt worth a s.it it is the worst anime and inuyasha

Considering as how those two are pretty popular, I disagree, but there is an anime I have watched that I really don't care for. Comic Party. Out of all of the anime I've seen, by far this is one of the worst. I like the graphics and characters, but it's rather pointless.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:16 pm
prince of tennis and most game/sport based animes Dx

the plot would make a fairly good movie but a tv series, it's just boring as hell  

Kaonashi Akumu

Sparkly Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Necrotic Master

Shy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:26 am
I find Love Hina extremely annoying... stare And Sailor Moon kinda annoys me too... Little girly girls jumping around in miniskirts and high heels stare  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:34 am
axl the azn boi
Keith Valken Lionheart
Most of the s**t being aired is horrible:

Bleach
Hellsing
Inuyasha
Kuroshitsuji

etc

those are the worlds most famous anime series dude
not to mention they had a very high audience compared to most normal cartoons and shows today and back then

funny how all of those contain demons and supernatural features
guess your not as open minded to enjoy things like that
It's because they're very generic and were made to dazzle the mind of adolescent kids so they can stay glued on watching an anime with mediocre plots.

Bleach is about this dude who can travel to some world or city or something and fight some demons or something. It's all silly, and it's your usual "im a 17 yr old kid but i can use big swords lol im cool" anime.

Hellsing is about vampires and war and Alucard which is a totally powerful vampire with stupidly huge Colt M1911s.

Inuyasha is totally boring anime about demons and romance, with a horrible artstyle.

ANd I dunno what Kuroshitsuji is all about, but being ridiculously popular in the US, it probably has a totally generic plot and totally generic characters.

Berserk is the only thing I can actually read and/or watch. Everything else is barely tolerable. Berserk is about demons and whatnot, but it's not the focal point of the story, and it's so, so deep that it doesn't really feel like your run of the mill Cartoon Network anime.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:39 am
Kuroshitsuji is about a boy that has made a contract with a demon, who is now his butler, until his contract is over, and the demon, who is in human form, gets the boy's soul.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:47 am
any of those girly animes like about magic and stuff i really hate cuz they're to sappy and i dont' really understand them gonk  

Jammishly

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:12 am
just an observation here, but just because you don't understand an anime, doesn't exactly make it bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:01 pm
I liked all the Old graphical Anime, Like, this First Gundam series and Gundam Wing. Trigun Cowboy bebob BIG O Classics cool

...Can't say Salior Moon at all, I actually watched it when i was 5.  

FenrisHellhound

Unbeatable Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Willhelm Von Sinrin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:15 pm
Worst anime ever Final Fantasy Unlimited, and thats saying something cause I love the Final Fantasy games.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:08 pm
Xero Raver
Worst anime ever Final Fantasy Unlimited, and thats saying something cause I love the Final Fantasy games.

That actually can't be considering anime, because it is either live action or computerized, I can't remember.  

Galiel Kaicho

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:29 am
Spectra Katsuni
Xero Raver

That actually can't be considering anime, because it is either live action or computerized, I can't remember.
Nah, FF:U was an anime with around 26-ish episodes, but it was never quite finished, sadly. I liked it, but it didn't really feel FF-ish.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:41 am
most annoying anime red garden!!! sweatdrop stressed  

anupriyabond

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:13 pm
Keith Valken Lionheart
Spectra Katsuni
Xero Raver

Nah, FF:U was an anime with around 26-ish episodes, but it was never quite finished, sadly. I liked it, but it didn't really feel FF-ish.

Ah, I thought they only had the movie, and I agree, it didn't feel FF-ish.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:35 pm
Keith Valken Lionheart
Spectra Katsuni
Xero Raver

I wasn't saying the games were animeish, I'm just saying I love Final Fantasy stuff. I never really felt it was FF-ish either, I felt it should have just been another anime by another name, but oh well.  

Willhelm Von Sinrin

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:14 pm
I knew what you meant. I'm not stupid.. sweatdrop  
Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items