Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:28 pm
Tysulir wandered into the city. He was looking for new members for his resistance group as well as a book on dark magic so he could try to understand it better if he had to combat it again. Spotting someone else who seemed to be looking for someone he decided to approach this person. "Hello, I was wondering if you knew where I could find any books on dark magic?" He said cheerfully as he looked at the person he had suddenly ran up to.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:18 pm
Night had fallen by the time Naru reached the city gates. He looked in, somewhat awed at the sight, not sure what to expect when he entered. He heard the voices of people though, and could sense that there was ample chaos in the city to fit his liking. Light and dark mingled here freely, as did the undefined, and no one would notice if a few poor souls went missing, their lifes extinguished, so that Naru's undeath could continue. "It's not that I need the blood though," he said to himself, "It's just that...well...I love it so much...And of course it keeps me feeling young and healthy~". Naru shook his head and smiled, always amazed that even after all this time, he still gave in to the small urge to drink every now and then.
"Well....If I am going to feed tonight...might as well make my entrance." He said to himself. Out loud. Again. He quickly landed and stretched, as his shadowborn wings faded out of existance. He put on a nice haooy grin, and thus entered this grand city undetected, with a cheery smile on his face. as he took his first steps into the city, one thought flashed through his mind as he looked around. "Oh...this will be fun....these people have no idea how easily I could kill them all...Oh well~"...  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

iwouldlikethisgone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:48 pm
As Tysulir spoke to the necromancer, Drasta was greatly surprised that any would so overtly ask about the darker arts, and then decided that this one could be useful. Perhaps this is the one to ask about the book that is the rightful property of every mage of death... A faint smile played upon his lips, unseen underneath the unnatural darkness of the hooded head. He then said, talking rather quickly, "I would give you one of my books on such matters if you can perhaps obtain a particular book for me. You might of heard of the Necronomicon, the book containing the laws of the dead, and of course the undead..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:25 pm
The King, Defaeco, came out of a small hole in a farm like house, with dirt all over his body. A family of 2, a husband and wife were staying at him in surprise. Defaeco looked at them as he climbed out, now very annoyed. His arm was twitching and he was shouting profanities in his head, but speaking this, "Why. Can't. I. Just. Get. To. The. Dang. UNDERWORLD!" he yelled at the end, slamming his staff at a wall. All he had were pants on at that moment, and his red hair was very messy. This was a new look for the King. He walked straight past the couple and kicked the door open, now realizing that he was back in Ethral City. "Oh, this is just annoying." Defaeco walked down the street hoping to at least see one of his Royal Guard.  

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:33 pm
Not too far away, Naru heard a small comotion, followed by the yellings of a strangly dressed person, the scent of a mysterious power flowing through his blood. He smiled, and decided that he just might find something interesting in this city after all.
Naru trailed the boy with red hair for a short while, untill he was certain he wouldn't be seen. He approached the boy from behind and quickly whispered in his ear "If it's the underworld you seek to enter....I'm sure there's a way to send you there right quick enough...But why would one so young wish to end his life so soon?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:49 pm
"Calling me young, eh? You are a little... confident. Or do you not know who I am!?" He questioned Naru while swinging himself around swinging his staff to his right hand. "And it seems you also do not know of what The Underworld is, hm? Ahahahaaa... what an ignorant vampire you are..." he continued, figuring out the race of the old being in front of him. Defaeco was never a fan of vampires. They weren't technically dead so he couldn't put him to rest, then there was the fact that they had what he wanted. Immortality. Or at least they were immortal until he killed them. There was one thing about the immortal races. At a point, they thought that they could never be killed, but they forget about the powers of a simple blade. Defaeco chuckled under his breath as he imagined the one in front of him dead. Then again... I don't have a vampire, or any dark users that aren't assassins in my Guard.... This vampire may be of use to me after all.  

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:58 pm
Naru smirked as the boy turned around. He appeared younger than Naru had assumed, though he certainly had a cocky attitude. He decided to withhold further judgement of the young man, but began speaking to him in a soft but cold tone. "No, I don't know who you are. Does it matter though? You say I am ignorant...But I know far more of the differint worlds than you can ever hope to live to see, young one. How many lives do you have to live? I have as amny as I wish. So, perhaps I'm not ignorant, perhaps I am simply learnign of this world still, and comparing it to all the others I have walked?" Naru raised an eyebrow, giving the boy a chance to retract some of his statements. "Still...if you truly do not wish to die, who am I to end your life? There are always those that welcome death, and there are those who wish even for the gifts and services only I can provide." With a flack of his wrist and a snap of his fingers, Naru quickly summoned a stool for him to sit down on, as he took a seat and once again addressed the younger one. "Very well. I have but one more question for you. Tell me, where can I find information about this place, this city. I am sure I was guided here for a purpose, but before I try to figure that out, I wish to know more about this realm. Will you tell me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:10 pm
"This realm? Well it a realm of Darkness and Light and the quest of controlling both. It is a realm not fit for one who creates stools out of shadows!" he yelled into the vampires face whilst pointing out the hole in a buildings shadow that was shaped like the stool that Naru was now sitting on. He looked directly into the crimson eyes of the vampire seeing a good power that would be useful. He thought of all the uses of one who could take shadows, then realized that it would definitely help his powers in some cases. It could also hurt them. Either way, Defaeco realized that he needed the vampire on his team. "Also, for your information, the Underworld is not Hell, it is an organization of assassins. And you do not know who I am? I am the King," he answered with blatantly. "Now tell me your name, vampire, and I may tell you mine." No look of fear was seen on Defaeco, nor was there any fear. Shadows were still dark, and if this man made a move, he was ready to use his own talents.

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:23 pm
Naru nodded, and smiled a little; he felt like putitng on a little show. Glancing at he shadows around him, he muttered under his breath, and his eyes flashed slowly, the crimson turning slightly brighter, as he called upon the shadows to wrap around his body, weaving them into an aura. "Oh, but I can do more than just make stools from shadows. I can use them for anything. Anything at all. Like this aura for example. Or, if I desired....I could summon these~" Ginji paused as he agains whispered, and summoned two katanas from the King's shadow, smiling as they appeared in his hands, enjoying the feel of the shadows in his grasp as he spun them, before finally despelling them and returning them back to the Kings shadow, after which he also returned his Aura to the shadows. "As for your group of Asassins, well...One must wonder why a King would need them, but no matter. It doesn't affect me much at all. To answer your question though, young king...my name is Naru."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:33 pm
"Defaeco Diabolus 'The Purifier'. I could use your powers, so how would you like to return with me to my castle?" he asked Naru, realizing that not only could this vampire be a warrior, but he could take his assassins shadows. The one thing any assassin wouldn't want, a bit of light to show where they were. He truly didn't care if this vampire was a danger to him or not, because if he got Naru into the castle then it wouldn't matter if his other name was Satan. His castle was where he had everything he needed to kill whatever needed killing. The aura and dual katana skill couldn't do much against an army of knights and a castle that could take to the sky.  

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:40 pm
"Heh. Well...isn't this interesting...A king....in search of power..." Ginji thought to himself for a bit...Hmm...maybe this is why I'm here...at the very least it will be interesting...and who knows....maybe he'll lighten up around me. And if not, if I get bored, I can always leavel. There are always shadows around...And where there's shadows, I can have my way. It wouldn't do to kill this boy, but I'll certainly be able to use my powers to escape, should I need to...I'll let him live, he poses no threat to me.
Ginji nodded again at the king. "Well....Alright Def. I'll go with you, but only while the ride is interesting. I have a feeling, that things might get fun, hangin' around someone like you."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:59 pm
Rin looked around and saw the local mage that teleported him to the wrong place earlier. He had something fun to do to the annoyance. "Oi! Mage! I'm back, now teleport me to the King's castle!" he yelled at him not wanting to pay. The merchant did it mainly for the reason that Defaeco gave him a lot of money on the last teleport and the man resembled a the King. The two, Naru and Defaeco were hit by a flash of light, and would then be hit with the nauseating feeling that seemed to be impossible to become accustomed to. Little did the merchant know, teleporting anything to the castle was illegal, and Defaeco had seen the police like figure around and overcame the nauseating feeling with the happiness of revenge.

Rinexe
Vice Captain

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:10 pm
There no sign of the ignorant walnut around. Itazuki was in the clear. Leaping rooftop to rooftop in single bounds. His long legs made this easy for him to jump and run, combing them was a sight to see. He Sprinted at a accelerating rate then stopped and held his position at a wall. Poking his head around the corner he looked down. He was not an assassin for hire, but he found an alluring sensation to kill a certain target. A elderly man that owned a restaurant held no significance but, Itazuki wanted to end his life. It would be quick, silent then if he was any good he would vanish from the area and move on. Itazuki scanned the neighboring corner side to scope out his target. He had a perfect lock on. Now it was up to Itazuki what meathod this man should die by. Itazuki had a small arsenal of weapons but they always worked effectively. A thrust in the mans back and pierce his back with his Katana would be proficient, but he would have to stalk and get close for this to work, or he could throw it. Another weapon he had was his kaze scythe. Not a absolute master but from his current experience he could send a strong enough wind blast to end his life but cutting his head off. Third, his water could work as well. A thin tight rope could sever his head by hang it right in his path then pull as he passed. Last he could use his bare fists and hit a pressure point then his life would soon end. But then as he was pondering ideas he felt the presence of two odd ones passing conversation. Itazuki sprinted then slid his way down using water claw then jumped off and blended in the towns people and studied those two. One was rather dark or more like he was dead.

Then they were gone, leaving Itazuki back to his murderous intent. His pray had not gotten far. He was now looking at some merchandise at a local store. From what Itazuki gathered, this mad had good taste in clothes, or what ever he was looking at. Too bad he would be dead before he could use them. Itazuki stood still, then as the crowd around him passed by he was gone but he did not travel far. He was merely on the roof, looking down at his foes like a hawk. He prowled the rooftops and followed the man to a dark alley. (CREEPY).

The man was alone and ready to be slain. Itazuki jumped down with his water forming around his hand, making claws. He moved silently behind the man. Now crouched a inch away from the man, he pressed the tip of finger at the bottom of the mans heel but halted, cause he knew this would alarm him. So he made his fingers stick together, the water formed into the shape of a drill and it moved extremely fast, causing it to be high pressurized but it did not leave the confines of Itazuki's hand. He moved his arm back, readying himself to strike a death dealing blow. But as he was a sound of a airplane flying it and swooping over his head was made. A loud ominous accordion music began to play, then the most unwanted voice was made, saying behind the man. "Your gonna...f**king die..." He whispered. The man struck with fear jumped and turned around, to see Itazuki crouching ready to kill him, but as he was to scream for help, the bladed water drove deep in his belly then turned upright stabbing his heart. Itazuki touched his bare skin and knew all about this man and what was in his past. His father had beat him as a child, killed his mother at the age of fifteen. This man left and raised his own family, almost forgetting about his past and not revealing it to any one till now.

The little wretched walnut of fate had made its presence known to Itazuki, making his kill almost make Itazuki spotted by the crowds. He fled the scene with the walnut to the rooftops.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:15 pm
Drasta
As Tysulir spoke to the necromancer, Drasta was greatly surprised that any would so overtly ask about the darker arts, and then decided that this one could be useful. Perhaps this is the one to ask about the book that is the rightful property of every mage of death... A faint smile played upon his lips, unseen underneath the unnatural darkness of the hooded head. He then said, talking rather quickly, "I would give you one of my books on such matters if you can perhaps obtain a particular book for me. You might of heard of the Necronomicon, the book containing the laws of the dead, and of course the undead..."

Tysulir thought about a list of books he had seen when he had come to the city before. "I think I might know of a place." He said thinking about that one shop he went to that was practically hidden in the city. "Yeah I know right where to get it. It was sitting on the book keepers shelf when I ordered that custom magicked printing on those letters I have yet to deliver. Here Ill take you there now." He said to the dark looking Drasta. "I wonder... He owns dark magic books. So maybe he can be better than a book and become a living dictionary for me to learn how to combat dark magics if I make him an ally..." He started to think as he lead the way down a dark alley and to a little store practically hidden by the other buildings. Deciding to test this person he used his talent of emotion scan making his eyes go a shimmering blue color. "Here you go, the old guy in here should still have the book if we are lucky... Say have you ever wondered if the king is really the best for us, like might he be corrupt in secret?" Ty said casually as he scanned the emotional aura around Drasta to see his true feelings on the subject. If he liked the reaction then he would give an invitation to join the Rebele to him.  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out