Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
People blaming music Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Pervy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:48 pm
Ella Franki
that's so stupid. u no, music is one of the ways i get away from the world and all it's crappy problems. it's my refuge. if someone does something stupid that's their fault, so don't blame it on videos, music, etc.

I agree! 3nodding We listen to music and play videogames to get away from this chaotic world in which the people in the goverment rule and we suck it up!! They don't have to work as hard as we do to live and when some ppl do something wrong they say in the news that the fault has it the music we listen to, the games we play and the books we read! Whew, that felt good!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:12 pm
Patamon of Hope
Ella Franki
that's so stupid. u no, music is one of the ways i get away from the world and all it's crappy problems. it's my refuge. if someone does something stupid that's their fault, so don't blame it on videos, music, etc.

I agree! 3nodding We listen to music and play videogames to get away from this chaotic world in which the people in the goverment rule and we suck it up!! They don't have to work as hard as we do to live and when some ppl do something wrong they say in the news that the fault has it the music we listen to, the games we play and the books we read! Whew, that felt good!

Do you know that most people involved in the government don't have time to read books for leisure or play games? That they work harder than you have your entire life? That they work for you?

There's a reason why you should suck it up.
Or shove it.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:26 am
IxI 3mily IxI
All those things (video games, music, etc), even though we dont want to admit it or dont relize it, all have an impact on our behaviours in society and country.

Yes but we normally call those people retards and they should be allowed near any single expressive medium for fear of their behaviours being affected by it.

I'm aggressive not because I play games and listen to metal, I'm aggressive because the world is full of the kind of retards who genuinely believe pressing a trigger on a pad or clicking a mouse teaches you things like compensating for wind speed velocity, recoil and all kinds of other external factors teaching you to aim a gun.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:31 am
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Do you know that most people involved in the government don't have time to read books for leisure or play games? That they work harder than you have your entire life? That they work for you?

Or shove it.

...unless you live in England, in which case its kinda hard to deny the government are a bunch of money cheating money grubbing lazy idiots who can not adequately perform their jobs if they perform them at all. :3  

Rellik San
Captain

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:01 pm
Rellik San
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Or shove it.

...unless you live in England, in which case its kinda hard to deny the government are a bunch of money cheating money grubbing lazy idiots who can not adequately perform their jobs if they perform them at all. :3

Oh, sorry dear, I forgot you're a Brit. Is it really that bad?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:50 am
It's easy to tell the FCC what to do than it is to tell your kids.  

JaredWinterfresh17

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games