Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Usagi and Mamoru Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Sailor Moon couple do you like best?
Usagi & Mamoru
47%
 47%  [ 99 ]
Usagi & Seiya
10%
 10%  [ 22 ]
Star Fighter & Kakyuu
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
Ami & Taiki
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Minako & Yaten
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Rei & Yuuichirou
6%
 6%  [ 13 ]
Haruka & Michiru
14%
 14%  [ 31 ]
Luna & Artemis
14%
 14%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 210

Astridhaze

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:51 pm
Mamoru always annoyed me a little... so I wrote a fanfic where he was less annoying- and less obsessed with Usagi- then I liked him better...

Seiya... well, she was pretty cool, but I didn't like the relationship in Stars...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:07 pm
I redid the poll! Unfortunately, that means all of you that voted need to revote if you want to....but I really did want to add Fighter & Kakyuu on there, because it's a pretty big one for the Stars season.  

Wubbzy

Aki Ameko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:19 pm
You don't have my favorite couple on there! Chibi-Usa and Helios! crying Well anyway, I voted for Luna and Artemis... I really like Michiru and Haruka though, but not in a homosexual sense... Usagi and Mamoru are alright, but I guess I've never liked Mamoru much, so...yeah. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:25 am
chibiayame-sama
luna and Artemis all the way, haha i know im weird but i love animals together its so sweet

yeah <3 Luna and Artemis are so cute together  

ellyfish_

Mikira733

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:58 am
The anime tottaly messes up the manga...if you read the manga serena and darien are tottaly in love...he never once gets brained wash, they never once break up and he is downright awsome to her! The last thing he would want to do in the manga is hurt usagi. Oh wait i lied......he gets brainwashed once bye wiseman...but for like one manga and that's it!

POINT IS THE ANIME TOTTALY SCREWED UP THEIR RELATIONSHIP!!!

But i still LOVE SAILOR MOON.

heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:22 am
odango181
Seiya may be female, but that's only on Kinmoku and when transformed. On Earth, when he's singing, etc., he's MALE!!! *pout pout*

*Smirks* In the Original Sailor Moon...the Manga, Seiya is female 24/7.  

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Toast_Lady

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:31 am
I actually tend to dislike Mamoru in the anime and in the live-action...I think he is more valiant in the manga. I did like the thing between Seiya and Usagi but Seiya belongs with her princess, Kakyuu, and Usagi belongs with Mamoru...that's just kinda the way things are. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:21 am
Okey I might sound like a totally Moonie dubbed idiot..but my favorite couple was Molly and Melvin..why? Because it reminds me of my relationship.. sweatdrop  

Ling_Xiaoyu8905

Sarah-J-Smith

Friendly Conversationalist

11,375 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:44 am
Well, Usagi and Mamoru are a better couple in the manga, I agree that the anime really ruins their relationship a lot xp

I hated it when the American version of Sailor Moon S season said that Haruka and Michiru were cousins! I mean damn, we're trying not to have incest in the country and they're trying to use a strong example in the series!!!!! scream Anyways.............

Seiya is a girl originally and loves Kakyuu, which I agree with Ginvera on that point, so Kakyuu and Seiya make the better couple ^_^

and I have to say this.... LUNA AND ARTEMIS RULE!!!!! lol I role play as Luna a lot, but most of the time it's my version of Luna..... BUT..... I am looking for an Artemis wink Hehe, just kidding!

That's my opinion on this topic. You don't like it 4laugh then that's ok. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, remember that ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:48 am
If you see all the saolor moon serie you would like the couple Usagi/Mamorou...
but beside of that, if usagi stayed with seiya it would be cool to!!! biggrin

- HeartxCored -

Linda Chica

Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:09 am
always been a fan of of usagi n mamorou..but when seiya came wanted him and usagi to be together... 3nodding also fanof haruku n michura (spll) gonk biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:50 am
I think everyone looks wierd in the manga...so I don't read it. I think Diana sounds SO annoying..... so I don't really like her...

I'm not the biggest fan of Usagi and Mamoru either.... It's just Usagi can be such a winey baby and he is so calm and mature.... it just doen't match...

I think Rei and Yuuichiro are kinda cute.... there is this guy at school that likes me, has for 2 years now, and found out about Yuuichiro and wanted to be him (he is also Miroku from Inuyasha...that is his nickname...can you guess why ... stare ), since I'm Rei.. Now he is driving me crazy, "Ha! I'm Yuuichiro! You HAVE to like me!!!" But in the SuperS series I believe she dosen't like him anymore...

My parents, of course, like Sailor Naptune and Uranus....

Molly and Melvin were SO annoying!! I HATED them!!! evil  

x~Rei_Hino~x

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Darkslilangel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:39 pm
how about Nephilite and Molly! or Zoycite and Malachite! Just some others!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:57 pm
Mikira733
The anime tottaly messes up the manga...if you read the manga serena and darien are tottaly in love...he never once gets brained wash, they never once break up and he is downright awsome to her! The last thing he would want to do in the manga is hurt usagi. Oh wait i lied......he gets brainwashed once bye wiseman...but for like one manga and that's it!

POINT IS THE ANIME TOTTALY SCREWED UP THEIR RELATIONSHIP!!!

But i still LOVE SAILOR MOON.

heart

I have to correct you on that.
Yes, Mamoru was brainwashed in the manga, i think it was book 4 or 5.. i think, but I do remember reading the tokyopop books and he was very much brainwashed XD  

Paula-tan

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:21 pm
Tere a nice couple and all but he is too perfect!
-_-

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces