Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The UnderEarth (Darkness Territory)
The Trench around Hades Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:57 pm
It was time for the death of a king. As the large snake approached with baring fangs the bright flash of light began to sting its eyes, searing the flesh causing the eyes to turn to ashes as they fell to the floor. Luckily, Snakes do not use there eyes to see, but there tounge. It began to wrap around tighter, spikes now begining to come out from under the scales. Large spikes were going to surround Defaeco as he was slowly killed like an iron maiden. A voice shot out through the air. You will regret what you did A cackle was heard from the snake as it wrapped itself completely around Defaeco.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:45 pm
"...YES!" he yelled out as he placed arms out, with the staff now floating in front of him. The orb on the top of the staff turned white and started to glow brightly, blinding like at the beginning. Parts of the snake were coming off of it, and right now, those were the spikes. It was powering up the staff for what he was about to do. The staff slammed down constantly, blasting up a white marble colored substance over the snake, slowly now overtaking it. The snake then sank down to the ground turning into a vapor through his pores, healing him as he purified himself with the soul of the demon. "Ahhh, he let out slowly, and then continued to chuckle under his breath. "I feel gre-" and then he was gone. A mage clad in black had teleported him to dangerous area. The Pit.  

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:50 pm
[Rin Seishou receives 2 points for destroying the demon]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:40 am
Agito apeared next to a dead demons body and looked around he thought he sensed a powerful pressence but it suddenly dissapeared. Agito thought to himself, *what the hell, where could he have gone? he could have cloaked himself but i really doubt it, there is awlays a small hint, but is is completly gone*. "Well i guess i can wait here till someone else shows up". he said as he sat down near a rock.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:49 am
Agito waited for hours and no one showed so he decided to leave and explore the land a little more. [exits]  
The UnderEarth (Darkness Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff