Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
Kegan will Dramatically read something for you. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:05 am
[Kegan]
If you bitches keep throwing one liners at me... seriously, anything I can read in 3 seconds. I feel like I'm wasting my time if I don't atleast get 30 second out.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6652780530c14cd2/
But Toad gets ALL the bitches!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:10 am
Terara Drakon
What I have in mind will take you a couple minutes to read, Kegan.
Fire away.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:44 am
There are some things I know you won't know how to pronounce.

Veovis = vee-aw-vehs
D'ni = Dunny
Ti'ana = Tee-aw-nuh

Your quest, should you choose to accept it, is this:

"Close to thirty years ago, when I was but a child of four, there was a war. A young man named Veovis started it. He was the son of a nobleman, and the sole heir to a powerful estate. In time he would have become one of the ruling council, a lawmaker. But he was not content with what he had, nor with the promise of what would be. Veovis broke D'ni law. He abused his privileged position.
His crimes were heinous, unmentionable. He was a cancer that needed to be cut from the D'ni culture. Eventually he was caught and, despite his father's intercession, he was tried before the Five Lords. For more than twenty days witnesses gave evidence. Finally, the Five gave their decision. Veovis was to be imprisoned. To be kept in a place from which he would never escape. But before the decision of the Five could be implemented, several of Veovis's young friends helped him flee D'ni.
For six months, nothing was heard of Veovis, and it was assumed that the problem had taken care of itself. But then rumors began to circulate. Rumors that Veovis had taken a new name and was found in the drinking houses of the lower city, stirring up discontent at the ruling faction.
At first, nothing was done. Rumors were only rumors, it was argued. But then a number of incidents occured. A stabbing of a senior official in one of the guilds. A bomb in one of the main ink works. The desecration of a book.
After this last incident, a Council meeting was called. At last, they decided to take action. But already it was too late. Veovis had indeed been staying in the lower city. Furthermore, he had been fermenting trouble among the lower classes. What none of the ruling Council could have known, however, was just how deep that discontent ran nor how raw a nerve Veovis touched. Only two days after the Council met, serious rioting broke out in one of the lower city districts. Before curfew that evening, the whole of the lower city was in chaos as the mob roamed the streets, maiming or killing whoever dared to stand against them.
As I said, I was but a child at the time. I was staying in one of the great Guild houses in the upper precincts. My home was several miles away, on a great bluff of rock that I could see from one of the windows in the refectory. I remember standing there all that afternoon, as the roar of the mob and the awful cries of the dying came up to us from below, and wondering if it was the end. It was a terrible time, made worse by my fears for my own family. We were safe in the Guild houses, of course. At the first sign of trouble, the council had barred the gates to the upper city and trebled the guard. But many on the outlying estates died that day, victims of their own servants - men and women they had trusted all their lives.
It was fully six weeks before the last of the rebels was subdued and Veovis himself captured, trying to make his escape through the lower tunnels.
This time, when the Five met, their decision was unanimous. Veovis was to die. He was to be executed, there on the steps of the Great Library.
It was a wise decision. Yet before it could be sealed and passed as law, one final witniss stepped forward, begging their leave to speak out on the young man's behalf.
That witness was a woman, Ti'ana.
Ti'ana was much respected by the Five and so they let her speak. In her view, the danger had passed. Veovis had done his worst and D'ni had survived. Furthermore, she argued, if it had not been Veovis, some other rabble-rouser would have stirred the mob into action, for the discontent had not been that of a single man, but of a whole class. In the circumstances, she said, her eloquence swaying those venerable lords, should nt the Council's original decision be carried out?
And so it was done. Veovis was placed inside his prison. A prison from which he could not escape.
It was three days later when it happened. They had checked up on him, of course, morning and evening, but on the evening of that third day, the guard who was sent did not return. Two more were sent, and when they returned, it was with the news that the prison was empty. There was no sign of Veovis or the guard.
They should have known that something was seriously wrong, but they had not learned their lessons. And when Veovis did not reappear, they assumed that all was well, that he had fled - who knew where? - and would not be seen again. But Veovis was a vengeful young man who had seen his hopes and dreams dashed twice in the space of a year. Only a fool would think he'd simply go away and lick his wounds. Only a fool...
And so it was that Veovis did return. And this time it was not in the company of an unwashed and uncontrollable rabble, but at the head of a small but well-trained force of fanatics who had but one thing in their minds: to destroy D'ni. Ti'ana was wrong, you see. The danger had not passed, nor had Veovis done his worst."

Have fun! :3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:53 am
Hmm... I have a plan to make a new Flash cartoon (despide previous faluires Awrsum Dood especially) called Anger Man, and I'll need a good voice actor to play the role of Anger Man. I haven't made a script yet; but could you please say the following in an over-the-top AND VERY FAST angry voice:

"GRRRAAARRR WHAT THE ******** MAN WHY ARE YOU ROBBING THE ******** BANK DON'T GIVE ME YOUR ******** EXCUSES WHO THE ******** NEEDS MONEY NOBODY NEEDS MONEY SERIOUSLY NNNNNGH" and then "WHAT THE ******** YOU DON'T KNOW ME EVERYBODY KNOWS ME I'M ******** ANGER MAN b***h" and also "SUPER POWERS WHAT THE ******** OF COURSE I HAVE SUPER POWERS YOU CAN'T HAVE 'MAN' AT THE END OF YOUR NAME AND NOT HAVE SUPER POWERS IT'S AGAINST THE ******** LAW OR SOMETHING WHAT ARE MY POWERS... SHUT UP b***h DON'T QUESTION MY AWESOMENESS"

Of course, I just made that up in a couple of minutes. The actual script won't suck as much.  

Super Cheesio

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:39 pm
Terara Drakon

Veovis = vee-aw-vehs
D'ni = Dunny
Ti'ana = Tee-aw-nuh

"Close to thirty years ago, when I was but a child of four, there was a war. A young man named Veovis started it. He was the son of a nobleman, and the sole heir to a powerful estate. In time he would have become one of the ruling council, a lawmaker. But he was not content with what he had, nor with the promise of what would be. Veovis broke D'ni law. He abused his privileged position.
His crimes were heinous, unmentionable. He was a cancer that needed to be cut from the D'ni culture. Eventually he was caught and, despite his father's intercession, he was tried before the Five Lords. For more than twenty days witnesses gave evidence. Finally, the Five gave their decision. Veovis was to be imprisoned. To be kept in a place from which he would never escape. But before the decision of the Five could be implemented, several of Veovis's young friends helped him flee D'ni.
For six months, nothing was heard of Veovis, and it was assumed that the problem had taken care of itself. But then rumors began to circulate. Rumors that Veovis had taken a new name and was found in the drinking houses of the lower city, stirring up discontent at the ruling faction.
At first, nothing was done. Rumors were only rumors, it was argued. But then a number of incidents occured. A stabbing of a senior official in one of the guilds. A bomb in one of the main ink works. The desecration of a book.
After this last incident, a Council meeting was called. At last, they decided to take action. But already it was too late. Veovis had indeed been staying in the lower city. Furthermore, he had been fermenting trouble among the lower classes. What none of the ruling Council could have known, however, was just how deep that discontent ran nor how raw a nerve Veovis touched. Only two days after the Council met, serious rioting broke out in one of the lower city districts. Before curfew that evening, the whole of the lower city was in chaos as the mob roamed the streets, maiming or killing whoever dared to stand against them.
As I said, I was but a child at the time. I was staying in one of the great Guild houses in the upper precincts. My home was several miles away, on a great bluff of rock that I could see from one of the windows in the refectory. I remember standing there all that afternoon, as the roar of the mob and the awful cries of the dying came up to us from below, and wondering if it was the end. It was a terrible time, made worse by my fears for my own family. We were safe in the Guild houses, of course. At the first sign of trouble, the council had barred the gates to the upper city and trebled the guard. But many on the outlying estates died that day, victims of their own servants - men and women they had trusted all their lives.
It was fully six weeks before the last of the rebels was subdued and Veovis himself captured, trying to make his escape through the lower tunnels.
This time, when the Five met, their decision was unanimous. Veovis was to die. He was to be executed, there on the steps of the Great Library.
It was a wise decision. Yet before it could be sealed and passed as law, one final witniss stepped forward, begging their leave to speak out on the young man's behalf.
Ti'ana was much respected by the Five and so they let her speak. In her view, the danger had passed. Veovis had done his worst and D'ni had survived. Furthermore, she argued, if it had not been Veovis, some other rabble-rouser would have stirred the mob into action, for the discontent had not been that of a single man, but of a whole class. In the circumstances, she said, her eloquence swaying those venerable lords, should nt the Council's original decision be carried out?
And so it was done. Veovis was placed inside his prison. A prison from which he could not escape.
It was three days later when it happened. They had checked up on him, of course, morning and evening, but on the evening of that third day, the guard who was sent did not return. Two more were sent, and when they returned, it was with the news that the prison was empty. There was no sign of Veovis or the guard.
They should have known that something was seriously wrong, but they had not learned their lessons. And when Veovis did not reappear, they assumed that all was well, that he had fled - who knew where? - and would not be seen again. But Veovis was a vengeful young man who had seen his hopes and dreams dashed twice in the space of a year. Only a fool would think he'd simply go away and lick his wounds. Only a fool...
And so it was that Veovis did return. And this time it was not in the company of an unwashed and uncontrollable rabble, but at the head of a small but well-trained force of fanatics who had but one thing in their minds: to destroy D'ni. Ti'ana was wrong, you see. The danger had not passed, nor had Veovis done his worst."

I'm a little confused by the tone of certain parts, hit me up on MSN Omallon32@aol.com is my LIVE! ID  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:50 pm
[Kegan]
Terara Drakon

Veovis = vee-aw-vehs
D'ni = Dunny
Ti'ana = Tee-aw-nuh

I'm a little confused by the tone of certain parts, hit me up on MSN Omallon32@aol.com is my LIVE! ID
Will do!~  

Terara Drakon

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:14 pm
Super Cheesio
Hmm... I have a plan to make a new Flash cartoon (despide previous faluires Awrsum Dood especially) called Anger Man, and I'll need a good voice actor to play the role of Anger Man. I haven't made a script yet; but could you please say the following in an over-the-top AND VERY FAST angry voice:

"GRRRAAARRR WHAT THE ******** MAN WHY ARE YOU ROBBING THE ******** BANK DON'T GIVE ME YOUR ******** EXCUSES WHO THE ******** NEEDS MONEY NOBODY NEEDS MONEY SERIOUSLY NNNNNGH" and then "WHAT THE ******** YOU DON'T KNOW ME EVERYBODY KNOWS ME I'M ******** ANGER MAN b***h" and also "SUPER POWERS WHAT THE ******** OF COURSE I HAVE SUPER POWERS YOU CAN'T HAVE 'MAN' AT THE END OF YOUR NAME AND NOT HAVE SUPER POWERS IT'S AGAINST THE ******** LAW OR SOMETHING WHAT ARE MY POWERS... SHUT UP b***h DON'T QUESTION MY AWESOMENESS"

Of course, I just made that up in a couple of minutes. The actual script won't suck as much.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/66538027d3806cfd/  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:39 pm
[Kegan]
http://www.zshare.net/audio/665261397614c69a/

Ah, sorry about the vagueness. I wasnt sure what you were angling for, but that was still effing awesome xd

Super dramatic wins in my book.

Ill do better next time!

" Thats ok Mama, anytime."

xd  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:59 pm
If you agree to this, Kegan, I will challenge you to a "Coming soon to theaters near you"-off.
Post yours, and I'll record one of my own and post it when I can.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:10 pm
Like? What is coming to theaters.. .do I just say... "Coming soon to theaters near you?"  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:12 pm
Just do your best impression of the narrator at the end of any movie trailer.
Aside: Cheese is a terrible, terrible writer.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:14 pm
Wantcookie
Just do your best impression of the narrator at the end of any movie trailer.
Aside: Cheese is a terrible, terrible writer.
I took some creative license in interpreting it.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:19 pm
My throat is starting to get sore, if you can't tell.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/665424048b63e26b/  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:27 pm
Kegan!~

I added you on MSN earlier today, did you not get it? Or have you not been on? Or something?  

Terara Drakon

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:50 pm
[Kegan]
My throat is starting to get sore, if you can't tell.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/665424048b63e26b/

xd
I'll record and post mine in a bit, I've got a Stats project to do at the moment.  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff