Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailormoon Punishes Perverts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:28 am
Really???There are perverted businessmen in Japan? Well, if I set foot into Japan, The Pervert will be crushed xd !  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:31 am
Perverted businessmen need to die, DIE, DIE!!! gonk  

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:30 am
Lillico
some places in japan have started train cars for female passengers only. ^_^ heart Haruka and Michiru might enjoy riding. sweatdrop

lol! Haruka certainly would, anyway. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:54 am
... which is somewhat of a contradiction, because her skirt is so short. >w<  

Wakaiba

Satan`s Girlfriend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:24 am
x~Rei_Hino~x
My a**
holy s**t, i thought that was just s**t that they wrote about in comic books.. like the manga i was reading.. GTO

man business men are sick ********.. thats gross...

I know that when if i ever visit japan that s**t wont happen... lol i think it be hilarious for them to try that s**t here in New york and watch their asses get jumped. rofl
Yes believe it or not. I also heard that now-a-days some girls concider it a complement if a random guy off the street gropes them... eek

You're kidding me.

That's just sick....if someone tried to grope me(yeah right)I'd make them regret the day they were born....let's just say, they'd get off the train a bit early. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:53 am
Kaiou Michiru
Lillico
some places in japan have started train cars for female passengers only. ^_^ heart Haruka and Michiru might enjoy riding. sweatdrop

lol! Haruka certainly would, anyway. sweatdrop

Nah, Michiru wouldn't mind so much. S'long's Haruka doesn't flirt too much. >.>;  

Myrandriel

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:56 am
x~Rei_Hino~x
Potado
RAPTOR948
the Executive types, they think money will get them everything, if I catch a guy groping a girl in the subway I'm gonna kick his a**, deal him a beating... maybe it would get me a show or something... would be interesting to watch on the news lol. still, I'm a guy, and I cant condone what these exec-types do, greed/wealth is no excuse for poor behavior, and those perverted buisinessmen need to grow up! I appluade you Tsukino Usagi, AKA Sailor Moon! *clapping*

3nodding I agree!

Hai, hai! 3nodding

YAY!! people agree with me. ^_^ greed leads to corruption, corruption leads to harassment, harassment leads to an a** whippin! *beats the hell out of Donald Trump and has Sailor Jupiter electrocute him to finish him off* a big one down! more to go! *anime hand painted freeze frame of running to the next chapter*

lol lol. rofl rofl ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:46 pm
Mortyx
x~Rei_Hino~x
My a**
holy s**t, i thought that was just s**t that they wrote about in comic books.. like the manga i was reading.. GTO

man business men are sick ********.. thats gross...

I know that when if i ever visit japan that s**t wont happen... lol i think it be hilarious for them to try that s**t here in New york and watch their asses get jumped. rofl
Yes believe it or not. I also heard that now-a-days some girls concider it a complement if a random guy off the street gropes them... eek

You're kidding me.

That's just sick....if someone tried to grope me(yeah right)I'd make them regret the day they were born....let's just say, they'd get off the train a bit early. stressed

Yeah that is really sick. What has society come to today, those guys should be locked up in jail/rehab away from the public. domokun domokun domokun I hope those girls mature because that's not the type of compliment anyone would want.  

Blissful Oblivion

BatteredCake

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:37 pm
i'm sorry.. but that is kinda funny if u think about it. instead of war, famine.. etc.. etc in japan. they have to worry about.. dirty old men groping school girls. ahh how carefree a life. although being groped would suck. maybe just a love tap? gonk oh man i'm done  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:47 pm
Hee hee, I love how the Japanese utilize cartoon icons everywhere, even as warnings to sex offenders. xd  

EveElera

Rawfully Smutty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:25 pm
Girls like to get groped? That's a new one...Anyways, I think that all girls at the age of 15 should be required to carry a tazer with 'em. That'll definitely keep men from groping or molesting or whatever away from them. Tazer or pepperspray actually.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:18 pm
Cool. I want a taser. I also want the poster.  

Infinity-Nevermore

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:11 pm
why not a bodyguard? I may not be very cheap but I'm good at what I do, and I'm multi purpose lol. someone gropes a girl and BAM, that guy gots himself a black eye. *beats the living hell out of a old executive with a steel folding chair* HA!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:12 pm
RAPTOR948
why not a bodyguard? I may not be very cheap but I'm good at what I do, and I'm multi purpose lol. someone gropes a girl and BAM, that guy gots himself a black eye. *beats the living hell out of a old executive with a steel folding chair* HA!

Exactly what I would do. I don't even have to know the girl or whatever, that guy will get mauled.  

Rawfully Smutty

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:08 pm
ViciouslySexy
RAPTOR948

Exactly what I would do. I don't even have to know the girl or whatever, that guy will get mauled.

my point exactly, I'd work, gain a profit, and other such. ^_^ the chance to hurt someone is fun, as is the chance to get paid. ^_^ and the video games! ^_^ even being in the company of a cute girl. ^_^  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff