Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spooky Artificial Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:00 am
Auron needed no explanation, he trusted Tadashi. As quick as a blink, the shield was once again up. "Hurry up"! Auron yelled, "This pyscho is going to kill us". In his mind Auron thought, "Damn! Where is the senseii"?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:24 am
User Image
Chen Quan
陈权
Student of Kusagakure

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

By now, the smoke was clearing up, but it made no difference to Quan. Quan had been dashing forwards so now he was only a meter or so away from the two boys. An expression of pure rage was etched onto his face, giving it a demonic look. A split second before he was about to collide with Auron, Quan suddenly dropped onto the ground and football tackled Auron. Just a harmless tackle, nothing life threatening. It was at such an unexpected position that Auron would have no time to dodge, with the large shield covering his front and blocking his sight. The football tackle was only aimed to trip Auron up, the second attack was the real thing.

If Auron was to jump up or dodge to his sides, he would find a nasty surprise waiting for him. Quan had his axe and lance out in both hands, and when Auron dodges, he would slice up Auron's legs with his weapons.

...This hell is my realm.

iZann

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:17 pm
((There is no large shield in front of me. Fumato Hando no Jutsu only shields the hands by using my kekke genkai to control, manipulate, and condense the chakra around them. They are mostly used as a defensive weapon. So therefore, I probably wouldv'e seen you coming, especially from a frontal assualt. Would you be willing to edit your last post to better reflect this?))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:56 pm
A hooded figure would appear Sitting on a Ruin, watching the fight. The Figure's Face was hidden in shadow of a hood, His Black cloak Covering his body. The Cloak was covered with White Tribal Patterns. The Sleeves were longer than his arms, as something could be seen wrigling underneath the cloak if one were to look hard enough. A small drop of blood would fall from his right sleeve, dropping onto the ground below, as the Figure would raise his right arm up to point at the Boy's, As inbetween them A Large Black Salamander would Burst out of the ground, Thousands of rows of teeth could be seen, as it was still halfway in the ground. Tenticles flew out of it's mouth in an attempt to Grab hold of the Three of them, in order to stop them fighting. As this would happen, A Red eye would flash beneath the Figure's hood, as the figure would just appear at incredible speeds beside his Summon, looking at the Host Before him, "Calm Down People, Is there really a need to fight? Why fight each other? when you can fight someone who can hurt you for real," he would say, Flipping back his hood Revealing his Blood Red Hair, as his Right EMS Eye was now visible to them all, and a smile on his face.

((THe salamander is Harou The Destroyer))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:41 pm
((they'reonly a genin for petes sake!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:43 pm
Tadashi could see this mans chakra and new he was coming he used the substitution jutsu to replace him self with a shadow clone. "This is stupid I didn't want to use that. It uses so much chakra darn it. Tadashi now in the shadows threw shurikan at the salamander's arms. "That thing better let go of them!!" Tadashi was already planing his next move.  

Zaphiakel

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:45 pm
perkydemonofdoom
((they'reonly a genin for petes sake!!!))

((i know, i'm just bored, and they are the most active people in the village...))

((also, EMS = Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:49 pm
((dude EMS AWSOME I WANT LOL))  

Zaphiakel

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:09 pm
((maybe not, i'm pretty active, but my rpcs dont have anyone to interact with xp ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:29 pm
((Welp. Looks like I have two choices: 1, swoop in and save your genin asses, or 2, wait for the last genin to show up and THEN post, risking your deaths. Hmm...))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:24 pm
(Well the way i see it you could just let us fight for now and if you need to save us than save us i'm use to being out matched after all I took on a guy from the akatsuki and somehow lived we'll be fine for now))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:42 pm
User Image
Chen Quan
陈权
Student of Kusagakure

((@jwalker: ah who cares, I can't be bothered to edit. Just reply as if Quan is footbll tackling you with swords. But no matter now since Wings is here.))

The maddened expression etched on Quan's face deepened even further as the tentacle started to wrap around him. Luckily for him, he still had all of his weapons around him. His arms were nothing but a blur as he swung all his weapons in wide arcs and slashes, cutting the tentacles to tiny pieces. Quan did not stop in his attack, instead rushed towards the strange new figure beside the Salamander summon. Eight kunai were clutched in his hands, which were all tagged with explosive tags. They were all launched at the strange new figure in the same pattern as before, in a circle aimed for his head, shoulders, waist, stomach and *there*.

((Wings if you kill Quan, I'll kill YOU in real life...bear in mind that he's 7.))

iZann

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:19 am
((i dont plan on killing anyone, just on getting used to rping as him, since his style is Completly Different to my other rpc atm (Jake is Ninjutsu focused, and Sunso is Taijutsu Focused)
Also, I'm Technically Ex-Akatsuki))

Jake's eye's became slightly lidded as he was still looking at quan, The Kunai would hit him, but he would just puff into a log. He would appear on top of the ruins, Sitting on a pillar, and yawning, as Harou would Finally have it's full self out of the ground, it's 450 ft Body wrapped around the two still nearby with a 30ft diameter between the now 'walls' it's body's made. Jake would just look down, to see what they would do next. His Eternal Eye on them all.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:37 am
User Image
Chen Quan
陈权
Student of Kusagakure

((Just so you know, Quan's not in his right mind, he has to go crazy every 2 months cuz it's one of the bloodline's rules. So right now Quan's going insane in slight Hachibi mode, just leaking some of its chakra.))

Quan snarled as he sheathed all of his weapons the moment the substitution took place, and began running towards Harou. Even though he was not in his right mind, Quan knows that a seven year old like him could not possibly do anything to the large reptile summon. Instead, he gathered chakra into his feet and knees, and the moment he got close enough to Harou the Destroyer, he jumped to an astonishing height, landing once on Harou'd shoulder and another jump took him onto the back of Harou's neck. It was thanks to Kit Heyaza's Iron Fist Taijutsu training that Quan was able to do this trick that not many Genin are able to do. Crouching on the back of Harou's neck, Quan dashed forwards until he was right between Harou's blind eyes, his axe drawn and raised upwards with both arms. He chopped down as hard as he could onto the top of Harou's head with the blade, hoping to split its head open or at least stun it.

iZann

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:47 am
Auron was wrapped in the salamander's tendrils and he could barely move. Looking at Tadashi, Auron yelled, "This is crazy! This entire situation is out of control! Tadashi! Get me the hell out of this! I got no jutsu that can help me in this situation"!

((Unless I am allowed to use substution jutsu but then again, It would seem kind of noobish if I did that))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff