Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Life and Sword of Truth...Meshed? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Sure as toasted toads, I have!
  Bags! Are you kidding? You'd have to be mental to mix fantasy with reality!
View Results

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:42 pm
Let's see...
...I say 'bags' and 'toasted toads.'
...I have to bite my tongue off before I say something stupid to my girlfriend.
...I constantly use Wizard's First Rule on people.
...I have another point of conversation with Phanari.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:23 pm
chubby_choco
Let's see...
...I say 'bags' and 'toasted toads.'
...I have to bite my tongue off before I say something stupid to my girlfriend.
...I constantly use Wizard's First Rule on people.
...I have another point of conversation with Phanari.

::huggle:: I can't see a sword without saying, RICHARD!"
Oh, and whenever I hear of Chubby's soon-to-be roomate, Richard, I can't help but think: "WOW! It's Richard."  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:30 am
Im guessing he wuz um...confused when you first met him?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:57 pm
Yeah, that would label it right. Then again, most who meet me are. Unless they meet me at a con. That's my element.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:53 pm
Phanari
Yeah, that would label it right. Then again, most who meet me are. Unless they meet me at a con. That's my element.

i dont meet new ppl too often...im kinda a recluse in some senses im jst so nervous around strangers cause of paranoia i tend to come off as either an a*****e or a crazy person....makes meeting women hard...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:01 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

i dont meet new ppl too often...im kinda a recluse in some senses im jst so nervous around strangers cause of paranoia i tend to come off as either an a*****e or a crazy person....makes meeting women hard...

When you're ready to start dating again, you'll find a girl that makes you happy, loves you as much as you do her, who you can talk to for hours and not feel afraid about whatever you say. Trust me. Because good people like you deserve that.

She's out there. Probably waiting for you like you're waiting for her, and neither of you know you're even waiting.

My brother found his. They're so happy together. He truly is in love and they make each other so happy. He deserves that happiness after the other girlfriends he's had. Only two, of course. He's only 21, after all. But they really hurt him. I'm happy that that's not gonna happen again.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:46 pm
Not my soon-to-be roommate. He's probably gonna come in the summer instead.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:16 pm
Meh. You know what they say, "It's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all". At the moment I'm of the latter category, but I'm still young, if I break down now because of a lack of a girlfriend, I'll be in pretty rough shape by the time I'm thirty.  

ZerimarObon

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:14 pm
ZerimarObon
Meh. You know what they say, "It's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all". At the moment I'm of the latter category, but I'm still young, if I break down now because of a lack of a girlfriend, I'll be in pretty rough shape by the time I'm thirty.

THAT'S THE SPIRIT! ::huggle:: You're strong! I'm jealous.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:37 pm
*blink* Graaah. At some point, I became lost again.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:37 pm
Phanari
ZerimarObon

Apparently, due to biological or genetic differences, guys are kinda less emotionally sensitive. That and there's the part of not having to worry about any biological clock in ourselves, we can have kids as long as we can get it up.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:28 pm
ZerimarObon
Phanari
ZerimarObon

Apparently, due to biological or genetic differences, guys are kinda less emotionally sensitive. That and there's the part of not having to worry about any biological clock in ourselves, we can have kids as long as we can get it up.

Once again.....jealous. My brother talks to me about how he deals with some things.........I don't see how he does the things he does. I've gone nuts over losing Hickey. He's already finished grieving.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:27 am
its a trick that i for one learned at a young age. Emotional detachment. i can detach myself so much from my body that when i do things its not even like im the one doing them....if i had to, though i am not proud of it and the thought that i could do this has kept me up at night, i could emotionaly detach myself to a point where i could kill my own family and not feel a thing...its a gift but in many ways it is more of a curse...if i could unlearn it i would...but its part of me now and i fear it every night i go to bed...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:06 pm
Phanari

Once again.....jealous. My brother talks to me about how he deals with some things.........I don't see how he does the things he does. I've gone nuts over losing Hickey. He's already finished grieving.

Yanno, because you're not done greving, I'm not done, and I never even met him. It's just the way you talk about him, I feel like he was...a second father or something.

Empathy bites a**.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:52 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
its a trick that i for one learned at a young age. Emotional detachment. i can detach myself so much from my body that when i do things its not even like im the one doing them....if i had to, though i am not proud of it and the thought that i could do this has kept me up at night, i could emotionaly detach myself to a point where i could kill my own family and not feel a thing...its a gift but in many ways it is more of a curse...if i could unlearn it i would...but its part of me now and i fear it every night i go to bed...

I wish I could detatch myself sometimes. My doctor tells me I should learn to be more assertive, and also learn to let go. But I fear that letting go of something I loved will cause it to disappear forever. I don't want that. It scares me.

It's weird. I can cut myself until my hair bleeds, and feel nothing until long after the deed is done. But when it comes to anything else........it's hard to seperate.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff